Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:22 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley nodded as Simon pointed out she missed the Sorting. "Oh yeah I dropped something..." she trailed off as she scanned over the new arrivals of their house. There certainly were a lot of new Ravenclaws this year. "They seem like an interesting bunch." She commented and smiled. Riley racked her brain when Simon asked if she remembered Chase. "Oh yeah. Chase..." she paused forgetting his last name. "You play Quidditch, right?" she asked quickly
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Hungry
✔Status: Single

He smiled as he watched Riley being a little flustered. "I'm sorry. I should have probably stopped. I didn't see you drop anything though," he frowned a little. "I'm sorry Ri."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:35 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley offered Simon a smile when he apologized. "It's fine! I probably should have been more careful. It was just a bookmark I had in my pocket. I didn't even realize it had fallen out until last minute. I guess it must have been kicked out of the way though since I didn't see it." She shrugged a bit sadly. It was just a cheap one she had picked up at a store one day but she still did favor it. She had used it for most everything the entire summer. "Besides I can find another one somewhere I guess. And you probably would have missed the sorting too." Riley would have felt terrible if she had cause him to miss out on something for a trivial matter.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Hungry
✔Status: Single

Simon tiled his head towards her and made a face. "I'd have rather missed the Sorting ceremony to help you find your bookmark then have caught the ceremony and see you frown," he said, saying what was on his mind before he realized what he was saying. That was his problem. He over thought what he wanted to say to her.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:58 pm
Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world...

User Image
User Image
Rosa smiled at the headmistress' words. She turned to the table as the dishes filled themselves up with food. Mystified, she tentatively took a chicken wing off of a platter and bit into it, wondering if it was ok to eat. Just tasting chicken, she shrugged and took another bite. This is even better than my mom's food, she thought wistfully. Before eating, she was certain that her mom's food was something that not even Hogwarts could beat. I guess I was wrong. "Hogwarts makes such good food!" she exclaimed, eating happily.

Age: 11 years | Year at Hogwarts: First Year | House: Ravenclaw | Relationship Status: Single | Location: Ravenclaw Table | With: Ravenclaw Students | Friends: Angela? | Love Interest: None

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...if you do, you are insulting yourself.

Out Of Class: ((X))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image Angela Uriah Strong

After a moment of staring at the headmistress, Angela turned away. She was still speaking, but Angela found no pleasure in watching or listening. Instead, she picked a place on the wall and starred, for what could have been five minutes. When Angela zoned back in, the headmistress was done talking, and food had appeared in front of everyone. Excellent, food, I'm starving.

After stockpile multiple items onto the plate in front of her, Angela turned to see Rosa fiddling around with a chicken wing. Angela smirked, and thought about telling her that they weren't poisoned, but then thought against it. She'll figure it out for herself, she's not stupid. And surely enough, Rosa eventually took a bit of the chicken.

"Oh yeah, it does. The food here is real good. My dad complains that he can't find food quite like this anywhere else. It's a bit different than what I'm used to, but I'll get used to it." An honest smiled topped that, before food was sent into Angela's mouth.

But I still love her...

Time: To eat.
Year: One.
House:
Ravenclaw

...I don't really care.

Hey, wanna know stuff about Angela?

hulusis

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie listened as the headmistress spoke, and smiled enthusiastically when the food appeared on the plates. She quickly piled mashed potatoes and chicken legs onto her plate. Gracie giggled as she watched Rosa toy with a piece of chicken, before picking up a leg of her own and biting into it. It was just as good as Dolly and Jupiter made at home. When Angela spoke she shrugged. "It tastes just as good as my house elves at home make." She paused. "Maybe that's the trick. Just having house elves." She smiled widely at Angela and took another bite of her chicken.

OOC:...

Feeling: Hungry
Where I am: Ravenclaw Tables
What I'm doing: Eating
Who I'm with: Ravenclaws
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko stood up from her seat on the bench and smiled to all the first years. "Hello first years, my name Aiko Sato and I'm one of the Prefects of Ravenclaw. If you will all please follow me, I will lead you up to the common room." After she spoke, she started out of the Great Hall, checking back to make sure that the students were following her.

Out of Character: {Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:24 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie looked up when the older girl spoke. She smiled and finished what was left of the food on her plate before standing and following the prefect out of the great hall. She was exhausted and ready to just fall down on a nice comfy pillow and sleep the rest of the day away. She covered her mouth as the thoughts brought on a yawn.

OOC: *Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor*

Feeling: Tired
Where I am: Ravenclaw Tables
What I'm doing: Following Sato
Who I'm with: Ravenclaws

The days are fading

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 pm
Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world...

User Image
User Image
Rosa stood up and started to follow Sato. She hurried to keep up, glancing back, she saw that the food on her plate was gone. She looked closely in case she was imagining it, but it still wasn't there. Hmm. Must be some magic thing, she thought and quickly turned to catch up with the rest of the Ravenclaw students.

Age: 11 years | Year at Hogwarts: First Year | House: Ravenclaw | Relationship Status: Single | Location: Ravenclaw Table, going to Ravenclaw Common Room | With: Ravenclaw students | Friends: Angela? | Love Interest: None

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...if you do, you are insulting yourself.

Out Of Class: ((Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor))

MagicalJediGirl146

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
14 Years OldFourth YearRavenclawKeeperSingle

My optimism for life carried through my work

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

How quickly the year had gone by! It seemed like such a short time since she had stepped into this room for her first day as a fourth year. Now, the year was coming to a close, and the young redhead marched into the Great Hall, plopped herself down at the Ravenclaw table, and searched for friends.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Grace entered the great hall and took a seat at the table. She loved this school and couldn't wait for her second year to start already, but she also missed her family. She was glad to be going home for a bit. Next year would be even more exciting for her though because she would be able to show her cousins the wonders that the school held.

OOC:...

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:47 pm
Draoran Blackstone
First Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

Mood: Sad
Who am I with?:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Draoran strolled into the Great Hall, taking in everything about the huge space. He smiled at his friends, and took his place at the table. He waited for the Closing.
Artemis
Friends: Raiden, Caitlin
User Image

((OOC.... I feel like he missed 1/2 his classes lol))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {type in mood here}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stood and rose forward to the podium. Looking over the hall she smiled, this year was a new challenge for her that she accepted with pride and honor. She'd been appointed at the stand in headmistress and was proud to take the position. Though she'd greatly miss her classroom and her house, this was the next chapter in her life and she couldn't wait. Raising her hands she waited for the students and staff alike to quiet down. "Thank you. I'm sad to say the year is ending once again but glad you have all grown so much in this last year and some of you are leaving us to go out and make your journey in the world. I'm proud of you all and happy to see the example set by our older students and hope you will all continue to do well through the coming years. I'd like to congratulate the house of Gryffindor for your win on the quidditch cup! Now on to the house cup. I'm proud to say this year the winner of the house cup is Slytherin! I wish you all a safe trip home and will see you next year. Now lets eat!"She raised her wand and the banners in the hall all turned green and silver as food appeared on all the tables. Smiling she took her seat and made a plate for herself.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Ravenclaw....Apparently this was his house now. What did that mean though? What did it mean to belong to Ravenclaw? When the house in blue and bronze erupted in cheers he took that as his sign that it was his table. Unable to help the smile on this face he hopped off the stool and made for that table. His knees didn't feel like jelly but they were a tad shaky though he tried to ignore it. A soft mew came from inside his robes and the smile got bigger. Abraxas just made his life better. He didn't hear the next house called as the feline had his attention. It slipped up out of the inner pocket of his robe and clambered onto his neck purring all the while. Gently he stroked the silky black fur to both settle himself and the cat. Oh how he wished he knew what it meant to be in this house! Zayne was going to have to ask a few people or maybe there was something he could read about? A place this big had to have a library. He needed to go there as soon as possible. Did they allow pets in there? Hmm...so much he needed to learn and already he felt like he was behind.

This place was nothing like the school he had attended for the last six years of his life. That had been all linoleum floors, florescent lights and noisy children. Back home he would be just entering middle school had he not been here. His parents had agreed that they were going to tell people they were sending him to a private school to avoid media attention. The name of the school was not disclosed but he knew they were trying to figure it out. His family had a bad habit of attracting attention. This place though...the floor was definitely not linoleum nor those flickering candles false. Magic...he had seen some preformed when the went shopping but part of him wondered if he really could do it. Probably a question a lot of people like him wondered, people who were born form non magical parents. What was the word for them again? Oh well he'd remember eventually. Pats on his back and calls of welcome greeted him as he made his way to an open seat near the front of the table, close to the staff end of the table. Taking his seat he let the smile on his face stay not waning in the slightest.

"Remind me Brax, to write mum and the dads. Well that is once I learn a bit more about what this house means." Zayne said softly to the cat who's head was now tucked under his left ear. Another soft mew met his ears followed by more purring earning a chuckle from the blond boy. Turning his attention to the table he nodded and answered some of the hello's he got all the while taking interest in what was before him. There was plates and silverware all of golden hue before him. A large grin replaced his smile at the sight of the goblet. Mum had a lot back home upstairs in the kitchen. She would have loved these. She wouldn't, however, have liked having to cook for so many people. How did they do it? More importantly how were they going to serve it? Hopefully it wouldn't take too long. The more he sat there the more he felt the hungry chewing away at his stomach. Before Zayne could stop himself he found his thoughts running away and chasing another question he had. Tonight was a night of questions apparently. Something told him if he wasn't careful it would be a really long one too.

Welcome to the Pride: Abraxas, the others of Ravenclaw
I remember everything....most of the time: What exactly is a Ravenclaw?
Fear me if you dare: 9" Rosewood, with a Vampire Blood Core. Pliable with a shaft decorated with bats spiraling up and a crescent moon near the base
Hold on I need to take this: ...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games