Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stopped shaking her and looked up at Chase. "Well, what do you want me to do?" she asked, yelling her question. Suddenly, Sam appeared beside her and Kat. "I don't know. Something took over her or, I don't know!" she yelled, trying to answer his question.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image
Nicole was lost in her thoughts. They were pertaining to various events over the summer and her newt classes. Suddenly she heard one of the new Hufflepuffs take a weird voice and make a prophecy. Then one of the others Screamed drawing her completely out of her thoughts. The prefect looked around and spotted the chaos around her table. "Everyone Return to your seats. And calm down. " she spoke to the crowd. Her prefect badge was clearly displayed on her robe "is there anyone that will be willing to take her to the Hospital wing?" she inquired of the older students whom would know the location of the wring.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

When Sam arrived, Chase held back his urges to punch him. His recklessness... Gosh.

"I have absolutely no idea," he answered honestly. "I heard something, saw Kat lose consciousness, and Ariana started screaming. Though everything about Kat is normal. Her heartbeat, breathing patterns, and body temperature were completely normal, so I don't think there's anything wrong with her. Besides, you know," He tried to gesture the fact that she was unconscious, but it looked more like he was whacking around randomly. "You know, unconscious?"

He looked around nervously. When the Hufflepuff Prefect stepped in, there was this internal glee that erupted inside Chase, because he knew someone more knowledgeable than him had arrived. But when she asked them to return to their seats, Chase didn't want to. Well, his friend was unconscious! Why would he? How could he?

Something good must've come from this event, because it was the first time he addressed anyone as his "friend".

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? On the floor
What am I doing? Waking up.
What am I thinking?Why is everyone around me?

Katrina's eyelids fluttered and then finally her eyes opened. She saw Chase and Ariana and Sam all sitting around her and caught Chase saying someone was unconscious. Wearily, Kat asked, "Who's unconscious?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at Chase, then back down at her friend. "Kat," she said, quietly as it was obvious she wouldn't wake her up by shaking her. A moment later, she heard the voice of Nicole Johnson ordering everyone to sit back down. Instead of listening to her, she stayed seated beside Katrina. Suddenly, Kat asked who was unconscious. Ariana's eyes lit up. "Kat! You're okay!" she exclaimed, helping her sit up before giving her a tight hug.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Nevermind. She's conscious," Chase said. "You scared us," he addressed Kat.

He tried to smile, but couldn't bring himself to. Maybe he was already smiling. He was just glad Katrina was alright. "Technically, you scared Ariana, but she proceeded to scare all of Hogwarts."

((I need sleepy now. Will post him leaving tomorrow morning~! If too many people posted here, I'll just post him at Ravenclaw table.))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stopped hugging Katrina to look up at Chase. "It's not my fault. This was really scary," she told him, feeling slightly offended even though Chase was only joking. She looked at the prefect girl, and then back at Kat. "What was that?" she asked her, wondering what had happened.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? On the floor
What am I doing? Laying on the floor.
What am I thinking?What's going on?

Kat looked between her friends as a very confused look crossed over her face. "What's going on? What do you mean?" she asked and rubbed her eyes, sitting up.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sat up straight and looked at Kat in the eyes, confused. "You. What..? She had trouble phrasing what she wanted to ask. There were so many things she wanted to find out about the incident. "You just fainted. After saying something about a snake, and a cub, and a grizzly!" she exclaimed, not quite yelling this time.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Worried
✔Status: Single

Sam let out a huge sigh when Kat finally opened her eyes and started speaking. It seemed like Ariana was still rattled and so Sam moved over and put a calming hand on her shoulder. "Kat, do you remember anything?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? On the floor

She looked from Ariana to Chase and then to Sam as they tried to explain what happened to her. Sam asked her if she remembered anything. The last thing that she remembered was.... was Ariana figuring out who her father was."I was talking to Ariana. And then... I was here."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image
Most of the crowd had started to dispurse when she had first told them to. However a few that remained seemed generally worried about her and her friends. Nicole stood beside the first years. "Do you hurt anywhere? I'm a Healing student. so I can help instead of having to take you to the hospital wing, unless you'd prefer it as a precaution." She hadn't really been paying attention so she didn't really have a clue what the girls friends were discussing about with the animal references. Just from outward appearence, there was nothing wrong with the girl but appearences didn't always show injures.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? On the floor

Kat turned to the older girl who was asking if she was hurt. "I... No. I feel fine. Tired and hungry, but otherwise fine." She yawned then, as if to prove her point. Rubbing her eyes, she tried to stand up.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana frowned. Kat doesn't remember anything about what she said, she thought. She then looked at the prefect, who seemed to know what she was doing. With that, Ariana felt a bit more at ease. Noticing that Katrina tried to stand up, Ariana stood up first before offering a hand to help her up.

wearing
((Going off soon. And sorry for not replying for a good 20 minutes : s ))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

As the older students introduced themselves, Rue politely said hello back. 'So Steele is from London, Kat from Little Hangleton...' But Kat's sudden actions brought her from her musings. She knew the look in her eyes; what they signified. A boy flew over their table from the Gryffindor's table to kneel next to the unconscious girl; another from the Ravenclaw table. "It's ok, just calm down. She'll be fine." She reassured the others, taking a spot next to Kat's head. When the girl began to wake, another older student came forward, introducing herself as a healer and asking if she needed to be taken to the infirmary. Kat said no, but she looked very tired. "Hey Kat? You don't remember anything?" She helped her stand up with Ariana and was already going over the prophecy Kat had predicted in her head. 'Snake and Grizzly? Fall of the Snake? What does it mean...?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

(( Hope this is alright...? ))

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games