Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
~Professor Amity Carter~
| Cooking with Magic | Former Ravenclaw |

═━━═

Amity waddled into the Great Hall on the arm of her best friend, Akira. The pair went up to the staff table and took their seats, sitting next to each other, of course. "Yes, yes, sorry we're late. I just can't get around as easily as I used to. Thankfully, I ran into Akira here in the halls or I would never had made it all this way." she said after Akira's explanation of events. Glancing around at all the professors she didn't know, she grinned. "Amity Carter, professor of Cooking with Magic. That's me." she said in her usual bubbly tone of voice. The excitement was nearly burst from her, her emerald eyes wide with glee. The school year was sure to be a promising one for her, even if she had to deal with the occasional problems her pregnancy caused for her. She knew she would have Akira there to help her when she needed it.

{OOC:}

Wearing

═━━═

Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking.
It's about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {type in mood here}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stood and rose forward to the podium. Looking over the hall she smiled, this year was a new challenge for her that she accepted with pride and honor. She'd been appointed at the stand in headmistress and was proud to take the position. Though she'd greatly miss her classroom and her house, this was the next chapter in her life and she couldn't wait. Raising her hands she waited for the students and staff alike to quiet down. "Thank you. I'm sad to say the year is ending once again but glad you have all grown so much in this last year and some of you are leaving us to go out and make your journey in the world. I'm proud of you all and happy to see the example set by our older students and hope you will all continue to do well through the coming years. I'd like to congratulate the house of Gryffindor for your win on the quidditch cup! Now on to the house cup. I'm proud to say this year the winner of the house cup is Slytherin! I wish you all a safe trip home and will see you next year. Now lets eat!"She raised her wand and the banners in the hall all turned green and silver as food appeared on all the tables. Smiling she took her seat and made a plate for herself.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

Katariina entered the great hall. Making it up through the tables to the long staff table. It appeared she was early, not that it bothered her. Making it around the table, she took a seat and started humming to herself."hmm hmmm huuumm"She crossed her legs and leaned back waiting for some entertainment.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
History of Magic Professor
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Now where did I put that wand?

Grayson wandered into the Great Hall and walked over to the teacher's table. He, as usual, had his nose stuck in a tome, this one about the withdrawal of wizards from muggle society. He didn't quite realize where he was until he bumped the table. Blinking, he realized that he was at the table, and that he apparently was early. "Oh wow, umm, didn't mean to do that..." He sat down quickly, rubbing the back of his head in embarassment as he looked around.

----------------------------------
State: Embarassed
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm
~John Filkins~
~Advance Flying and Quidditch Ref~
~Former Gryffindor~

User Image

John entered the grand hall. Spirit was on his shoulder. He tucked his pipe in jacket. The headmistress didn't like it when he smoked in front of students. He walked up to the table. "Where do I sit?" He couldn't remember where he sat because he was new. He scratched his head. "Spirit pick a spot by someone I might know." Spirit flew and sat at the furthest end of the table. He shrugged and sat down. Grabbing his pipe and smoking it again. His pipe helped calm him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

Katariina smiled at the new teachers in the room."Well hello boys! How are we this lovely evening?"She asked leaning forward to rest her elbow on the table. Tilting her head to the side she looked at them waiting for an answer. She did enjoy male company and since her lovely welsh man was no longer here, she'd need something new to get her attention.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson blinked, not exactly used to women just simply adressing him. He looked around for a moment, realizing that there was only one guy sitting at the table. He swallowed hard. "Oh, um, hey, uh, wow, yeah, hey." Feeling his face go red, he had tried in vain to speak. Now he knew what the saying meant by tongue-tied.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

Katariina let out a laugh."Hey yourself, How's those dusty old scrolls been treating you hmm?"She asked happy to have an effect on the man. She loved to make a statement and well it seems she'd already made one with him.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 pm
~John Filkins and Spirit~
~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John looked over at the other teacher. Spirit tilted his head. Taking the pipe out of his mouth he sighed. "Still smoking and still missing a finger." He held up his left hand. His ring finger was missing. But that wasn't new. "All in all… I'm doing good. And you Professor… uh… What is your name again? I got a bad memory. To many Quidditch accidents from when I went here." He tossed up a piece of jerky and Spirit flew after it. He put his pipe back in. He had a bad memory. Half the time he would call people you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson swallowed again. "Oh, um, yeah, um, they're good. You know, um, dusty and all. How's your, umm, things been?" He was suddenly glad his voice didn't crack. It wasn't like he didn't notice women. Well, maybe he didn't honestly. He just didn't know how to react to one being so, well, forward. Maybe. He could be wrong here.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

Smiled at the other man."Pavi but you can call me Kat. You're the quidditch professor right? I've always loved riding a broom though the air during a dark night."She asked watching the bird as it fetched the treat.Turning her eyes back on Powell, "My things are doing great, you know you must give me a history lesson some time, I never really paid attention when I was in school, but then I didn't have a professor that looked quite like you." She said her batting her full eyelashes. She did love to fluster a man.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm
~John Filkins and Spirit~
~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John nodded. Kat… he could remember that. It was a easy name. "No… I'm the new Quidditch Ref. I teach flying for more advanced students." He realized how gargled it must have sounded. He still had his pipe in his mouth. He brought out his wand and launches treats for Spirit to catch. As assured… Spirit caught them all. Spirit landed on the table. John began to pet his bird. Spirit enjoyed being petted. Spirit than climbed onto John's shoulder. He shrugged and kept smoking his pipe. His old ivory pipe. Calmed him down when he tense or nervous. First time teaching after a long job hunt.  

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson definitely needed something to drink now. He suddenly wished the feast would get underway, just so that he would have a drink handy. "Oh, well, um, I can understand that. Binns didn't have curves like you-I mean curves like me-er well..." He faceplanted onto the tablle, certain he was going to die of embarassment. How did someone talk to women, anyway? They weren't like the students, and they weren't like his books. He had no clue.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

Kat nodded in understanding."Ah of course and are you enjoying yourself so far?"She asked politely. Dealing with muggles helped her understanding of language so she could understand what he said though it might be hard normally."Well I think we both have better curves than Binns, but I have to say I got a little more than you and that's a good thing. I'll cover the curvy woman with killer legs part and you get the handsome man with great hair." She addressed with a smirk sliding in place.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Flying Instructor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

A new school year. This would be his third year teaching, which seemed to kindle his pride a tiny bit. Cinq Moreau made his way to the staff table, of which already sat a couple professors. His eyes shifted from one familiar face to another when he came upon a man he hadn't met before. He heard that there were new additions to the staff as some teachers left Hogwarts to pursue other interests.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen," he greeted. "It's good to be back." He gave up speaking French, since nobody understood him anyways.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games