Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:37 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka was still feeling cold, but when Hana held up a cat to her, Rikka had a big smile on her face. "This one looks just like Nana! My old kitty!" Rikka took gently C-Chan and stroke her. Sirena still had blood on her breasts. She didn't want to show that she is a cleansy clean girl. She wants to revenge for Lin, Eric and Heriko.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:44 am
User Image

*Not wanting to waste anymore time waiting for the butcher to show up again.Redeem swiftly grabbed the keys off the floor and hauled a** out of the room with the butcher lunging straight towards him, he ducked and rolled only to face the butcher once more now standing in front of the front entrance.*

"Ok we can do this the hard way or the extremely hard way"

*He then heard a few more moans coming from the slaughter room behind him* "You little devil!!! you weren't the only one in here were you? *he smiled at the butcher and with out any Warning, quicker than the blink of an eye. Redeem shot 5 rounds in the butcher and charged at him sending the zombie and himself flying through the entrance and out of the shop. Once outside Redeem ran towards the bike and started the ignition up and engines roared. He looked towards the shop where the butcher remained twitching on the floor and inside, the silhouette of human images where seen as he got the bike in gear and drove away*

hatukiri

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:46 am
User Image

I smiled as my head was tilted slightly. " If you want to we can call her Nana. I havn't come up with an actually name for her yet. "

I looked over and saw how angry Serina was. I began to whisperto Rikka. " I know you saw this was gonna happen to those three. Don't tell anyone but I can read minds. That's between you and me Rikka ok."

I leaned down tring not to draw attention from the others by making it look like I was peting ' Nana '. I began to speek to Rikka using telipathy. " Rikka it's ok if you don't want the others to know about your gift but right now it might be a good idea to let people know about what your seeing, at least more than Koji. "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:59 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka's eyes widened to what Hana said as she sharply turned to her and mistakingly dropped C-Chan down. Rikka stood up and walked to the living room. Sirena watched how Rikka go off and turned to Hana. Sirena sat near Hana and said "What happened?"  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:34 pm
User ImageRyuu laid back in the chair smelling what Miss Anasako was cooking. He then thought he heard Hana's voice, turning his head he saw her talking to Rikka but Rikka soon walked away after dropping something on the ground."Hey Hana good to see you made it back ok, what have you got there?"Ryuu asked her looking at what looked like a ball of fluff.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image
When Loraina walked into the house she sighed.She had been the last of the group to come in she had ridden all of the bikes back into the garage and walked across the yard to her own home she had loaded bags of extra clothes and non perrishable food that she had in her house onto the bus and restocked her backpack with the rest of her aamo and reloaded her mag and rinsed off her hunting knife. She had that strapped to her thigh. And her mag on one hip and a pistol girp double barrel on the other she had extra aamo for both. Not a whole lot but enough. She walked into the house wiping her feet like Grandpa liked and walked across the entry way on her way to the kitchen to see if anyone had started anything for dinner. on her way she ran into Rikka she only knew her name cause Koji had been talking to her. She walked up to her because the little girl seemed like she had a purpose for going where she did and she looked a little confused. " Hey rikka sweety I'm Lilianna what;s wrong you look lost are you okay?' She said. She hoped she didn't aggervate the little girl because this may be the first person other then her few passed words with koji that had been passed between her and another being since she got here earlier. She felt out of place the new girl that no one wanted to aknowledge.

New picture for lilianna.  

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image

My thought became cluttered when I had read what a young girl like Rikka thought. I barly heard Ryuu speeking through what was going through my mind. How could a little kid like her have been given such a gift like that along with a potty mouth, I blinked funny and giggled, I mean potty mind.

I looked up towards Ryuu and spoke out loud. " Oh you mean little Nana? " User Image " It's a little kitten that was smart enough to jump into the truck with me in order to be safe. "

My smile soon disappeared when I heard Rikka making noise in the back room. What's that little knot head up to? I raised from the couch and gave Ryuu Nana. " Watch her for a moment please Ryuu I need to check on Rikka."

I began to move over toware The noise was coming from.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image"Uh ok but-"Ryuu tried to say something about what he's suppose to do with her but Hana already walked off.Ryuu then looked at the cat that he now held in his hands.

"Uh hello little Nana."He said to the cat which responded in a cute meow at him. Ryuu couldn't help but blush a little at how cute it was."Aww so cute." he said rubing it against his cheek and petting it's little head.  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image

I looked through the scope and I thought I saw the Legendary Rose Squad heading our way. I took my eye out of the scope and rubbed them both, then I looks back through to see my eye's wheren't foolin' me. I began to smile really big as I began to cheer into the radio I had on my shoulder.

" Attention Everyone! " The Legendary Rose Squad is heading our way! I Repeat the LEGENDARY ROSE SQUAD IS HEADIN' OUR WAY!!! "

I began to snipe 6 to 7 zombies at a time, my aim only getting better as time went on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:20 pm
User ImageKoji simply closed his eyes about the news of Heriko's death. 3 bodies.. But they all knew greiving will have to wait. First, Naoki's injuries must be treated. Next, the bus must be reinforced. Then again, no one can work on an empty stomach. The smell of chicken filled the kitchen though as the group found themselves staring at a little snow-like kitten in the living room. Koji didnt notice it jump on the truck, probably happened while he was running over people. The cat, atleast, gave everyone a small smile one way or another. Even small things can cause happiness.

Koji suddenly heard Mizukie shouting from the top floor. "Rose Squad?" All though her sniping was getting better, her ammo wasnt. It was only a matter of time before their sniper becomes useless. The noise, however, is attracting more of the undead to the house.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image Naoki didn't even know that she had passed out from fatigue until she was woken up by all the noise coming from somewhere in the house.

Everyone's back...!

Smiling to herself, she got up in too much of a hurry and bit back a cry, falling back down. Her arm was more painful than ever. She gazed at the bloodied bandage again... That glass shard really needed to get out of there. Seemed like she had strained the muscle, too. Every movement hurt.

I hate this...

Steeling herself, Naoki grit her teeth. She stood up anyway and carefully cradled her injured arm before rushing out to meet everyone else.

"Are you guys all okay?" she said, eyes sweeping over everyone. "No one got hurt, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

*as the chicken finished baking she now finished making the Alfredo sauce from scratch and took the noodles off the stove and poured them out in a strainer. she then mixed the sauce with the noodles and tested the chicken to see if they where ready, then shouted to everyone*
About 5 more minutes!!! *she got a large pitcher and the sugar out of the fridge, poured some water in the pitcher added the sugar, and found some lemons* Well...i guess well be drinking lemonade ^^ * squeezing a few lemons in the mixture she stirred the juice and threw a few ice cubes in and then placed the pitcher in the fridge to get cold.* About 2 more minutes, Everyone wash your hands please!!!
*She now began to set the table with plates, forks, napkins and Glasses for everyone, she got the pitcher out of the fridge and filled everyones glass, and returned to the chicken and added with the noodles*

Ok guys come and get it!!! *she now filled each plate with chicken alfredo*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image"Come on little Nana let's go eat."Ryuu said to Nana getting up still holding onto Nana and walks to the kitchen."here can you hold onto her Miss Anasako?" He asked her handing Nana to her before walking to the bathroom to wah his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

Awwww *Miss Anasako scratched behind Nanas ears and spoke all happy and babish to her, but suddenly her com. link started to buzz in her pocket, she became really serious and excused her self from the dining room and retreated up stairs to one of the bedrooms*

chhhhh~~~~Captain Red Sir!!~~~~~
~~~the, Gener~~~chhhhh~~~~is requesting a~`~~report on your stat~~~chhhhhhhhhhhh *the comlink now buzzed to a silence again*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:54 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka looked up to Lilianna and shook her head "Im not lost! I--" Rikka stopped as she saw Hana entered in. Rikka took her breathe in and shouted all over the house. Luckily it haven't got through out of the house "MY VISIONS ARE SCARIER THEN I DESCRIBE THEM!! I...I..." Rikka slowly go left and right, left and right. Then Rikka got awaken from the smell of the food. Rikka's stomach growled as she looked at others and stood there.

Sirena heard Rikka. Her eyes widened as she said to herself "Visions? What the---?" Sirena made a grin and walked to the dinner table.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games