Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:23 am
[Oop, that was ment to be a OOC but I'll send him, that should bring at least soem Levity to a other wise drab scene]

"Thanks for the offers... I might use the Tea Shoppe to relax but there are places that are better for me personally when it comes to finding inner peace." said Siniku as he stood up, "I mean I do have one of the nicest houses in Suna... Though it sticks out like a sore thumb." he said his home having more of a Traditional Japanese look then the buildings that surrounded it.

"No place is as peaceful then the place where you live." he added stretching out, "But feel free to drop by if you need anything done... Or if you just need someone to talk to or someone to what ever ." he said snickering.

[I don't suppose if I gave up that 500 Ryo I have I could make a House Topic could I?]  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:09 am
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"All Puppetmasters have String's..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane walked into the office area, he did not walk into the area but he waited outside the door. He felt that someone was in there, so he decided to wait for a point of time till entering. Akane had a coffin on his back that held his puppet inside it. He waited calmly for the Kazekage, he played with his hands waiting.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"But do they have them in their body?"

Chakra Level :: 240
AC Points :: 0
Ryo :: 両0
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Speaking of living in your uber house, Siniku," a tax form popped out from a desk, "500 Ryo to keep the rights to your house, since everyone seems to like it." Handing over a paper to him, a spot down at the bottom required his John Hancock. On the side of it held a thread with a name requirement for his house. "Just for all those sight-seeing travelers, you know?" (Go ahead with your house) "I'll probably stop by at some point if you don't mind."

The door opened at this point, directed by an out-going courier. As the door rested open, it revealed one of the recent graduates. "Come on in," I called out to the young man. "I promise that I won't bite!"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Akane heard the door open and Akane grinned as it did, he was then called in and Akane stood up, the coffin fitting perfectly on his back concealing his puppet inside it. He smiled at the Kage "Hmhm, Hello Kazekage, glad to see the village has kage with a sense of humor " He bowed to him, then raised his head and looked at him "I wish to begin my training in the world of shinobi and raise to the top of the food chain, holding the symbol of Sunagakure on my neck." He took of the coffin and placed it beside him. "My name is Akane Jiongu Haruka, and I am the future Puppet master of the Sand Village" He pointed at himself with his thumb, a huge smirk on his face. His self pride was defiantly radiating off of him.

User Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Good to hear, Akane. If you're all rested from the graduation celebrations, there are a few places around the village that are great for training. The Academy is still the easiet place to train, of course, & the teachers there really make learning go by so much faster." Pulling out a piece of authorized documentation, its title read something akin to 'Jutsu Allowances'. "I have raised your learning restrictions to help you during your quest. The majority of the upper shinobi should be back soon if you like joint training sessions. Now, did you have any questions on puppet shoppes, missions, people, or specific interests?"

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Akane looked at the Jutsu allowance and nodded as he read it, he understood it and then looked back at the Kage "Yes I do have one question... What is Sands.... eh Relation's with other villages?" Akane wanted to know which ninja's were open for, 'harvesting' and then others that were off limits... Most people thought of Harvesting as in veggies and fruit, but Akane harvested something much more different... Hearts, and bodies for future puppets. "

User Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Info:
[Myself]

((Word hasn't traveled back yet about Titan))

Unfazed by the apparant teleportation of information, I skipped to the relations between villages. "Konoha likes to send spies, but they've just tried to reconcile recently. Kirigakure is cool too, but a strange snake-man hybrid keeps appearing & disappearing from the entrance. In total, Suna is calm these days, but I have reservations about it lasting beyond a month of so. A few large entities are on the horizon, I believe, but it may be some time before they're used to war with." If Akane levelled up to Chuunin rather quickly, he may be entitled to his next heart through a donation from the hospital. The med-nin would of course be rather intrigued by his secret technique, & may impart quite useful information on sustaining hearts after death.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Akane listened to the Kage and nodded, he raised an eyebrow when he mentions some, entities, at the horizon. Akane found this interesting, he wanted to see these... entities. He didn't know what they were or what they looked like, or even what they could do. But Akane got the sudden urge to try and, collect, them. Whatever they were. Akane then nodded "Alright Kazekage, I will excel at the Academy until the upper shinobi return. I will then prove to you and this village that I will be a legend!" He said with a smirk and then reached over and grabbed his coffin case, putting it on his back and bowed to the Kage and then turned and went for the door.

User Image

[[Alright I edited it out ^^]]  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Rocking back & forth after the genin had left, the pull into some other dimension had put a terrible demeanor over the office. "Stupid Jashin.... darn Jashin..." By the swirling galaxies outside, one could plainly tell that this wasn't 'Kansas' anymore. "Siniku, mind closing the windows? I---I don't wanna know what's out there right now."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:05 am
[Gotta Love no Internet Service]

Siniku shrugged and signed on the dotted line whole heartedly, "I am not going to give that house to anyone that won't respect it." he said before letting out nod and closing the window, "Well I am going to be heading home now." he said stretching and starting to limp towards the door to the office.

"You know where to find me Mamoru when you need me. Or what ever." he said before nodding to Akane.

"Also... Nice to see someone joining Suna's ranks." he said looking to Mamoru then back to Akane before exiting the office.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:47 am
User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Having recently graduated from the academy, Aluvan went on to his next step in ninja-hood -- visiting the leader of the village and receiving his headband. Already at the great man's doorway, the oni clansmen started to get doubt about his chosen career. "Maybe I should have just stayed a merchant. Nice pay -- relaxing -- no danger..." Starting to create a list of reasons on the benefits of that style of life, Aluvan's hand went forward during each pause in reasons and backwards during each reason. Slowly running low on ideas, Greene's hand was edging closer towards the actual door in a knocking appearance; however, the actual knocking action had still not occurred as the interior harsh debate continued on.

Chakra: 200

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates words))

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Puppets
|||None At The Moment [Awaiting Approval For 1st Custom]  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Those poor ANBU guards standing there at the sides of the doorway nearly motioned to open the door before it swung out unexpectedly. "Courier--oh... sorry about that, young one." Extending a hand to the young genin outside the door, I attempted to make peace with him before running off to find the courier from earlier in the day. "You wouldn't happened to have run into the teenaged male courier on your way up, did you?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:45 pm
User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

With the door magically appearing open, the Kage was suddenly in sight. Quickly bringing his hand down from its an odd position (with this position obviously due to the failed attempt to knock) Aluvan heard the Kage ask if he had seen a courier on the way up to the office. Remembering the daze-like state on his path to the office, the Genin suddenly broke into a sweat. "How should I answer this! If I say I didn't see him, I could disappoint the kage and make a terrible first impression. Maybe I should tell him that the courier said he will see him later -- but if he finds out this was a lie I could disappoint the kage. Wait, I could always ask what the courier looked like -- then it would seem like I had nice memory and actual was focused on my path to this door. On the other hand, I will still have to say whether I either say him or did not, so that would just delay the question." Noticing the time period he had remained standing, Aluvan quickly darted his iris to the left-side of the hallway -- and seeing none walking towards the office who fit the very broad description that the Kage gave -- Greene stuttered "N - No, I did not see a male teenage courier on my way up."

Standing there for a few seconds longer, the oni clansmen noticed the hand the Kage had actually extended. Feeling even further off-beat due to his time delay, Aluvan attempted to recover for his action as he shook the great-ninja's hand quickly.

Chakra: 200

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates words))

Puppets
|||None At The Moment [Awaiting Approval For 1st Custom]  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

A vulture flew in through the open window, but then quickly morphed in a moment to the image of San kneeling infront of the Mamoru. Not identifying himself to the others in the room, the clone said a few quick words, his eyes still at the floor.

"Report..."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:28 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Konin-Oinin Captain-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku Ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane Master-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Sunagakure's Blood Hound

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

A couple moments later there came a rather slimy knock on the door as Howaido entered on a large orange common toad rather than through a window as San had done. He had his legs crossed and his right arm rested on its elbow on his right knee, his face resting in that same right hand propped lazily. "Yo, Kazekage-sama." The man wore a hand crafted Oinin mask, black with silver sand swirls and the Sand Village Emblem engraved at the top. "Hope we didnt take too long, pocket dimensions cause you to erm... lose track of time?" Howaido made with a soft chuckle to his poor attempt at humor. They had almost lost their lives numerous times over the past week, yet they acted tougher and stronger than ever. Howaidos toad opened its mouth and slopped out a tied up, sealed and rather unconscious zombie Ganchou onto the floor covered in toad saliva. Howaido looked down and blinked beneath his mask before he got off of his toad and set the unconscious Ganchou in a chair. He put his hands on his hips and looked the scene up and down before nodding with acceptance,"Thats better, eh?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games