Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi took up a very basic gentle fist style stance. But she left her eyes the way that they were, not needing to actually see his chakra network or release any chakra because that was not the name of the game here. "Right, so...Drunken counter blow. I'll just throw a bunch on non chakra enhanced punches and kicks for you to block, okay?" She ran forwards, starting off slowly she threw a palm strike towards his mid section. Then following up with several more to various locations on his body before throwing a knee forwards towards his stomach, hopefully they should have all been blocked. So she took a step back and followed up with a much quicker round house kick towards the head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [210]
OOC: [Out of Character Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith took another drink of his sake and nodded to her. He stumbled forward over to her and watched her intently. He got into his stance which looked a lot like mua thai. He watched as she threw her palms towards him. With how slow they were he was able to block them off easily. He used his hands to deflect most of her palms. As she came up with the roundhouse kick, it would take her some considering how short she was and how long of a trip it was. But despite all that, she was quick. So he blocked it with his shin as it came around, catching it and bring it down, which would probably throw her off balance as her leg was thrown back down to the ground.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
Hitomi blocked swiftly, dropping down into a crouched position. She jumped back and landed softly, ready to watch him on the next technique too. "Nicely done. I don't think I can really help with the next one, though."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith nodded to her and took another drink of his sake from the gourd on his hip. he stepped back from Hitomi and read over the scroll again for the moment. It took him a few minutes because he was still drunk. But once he figured it out he understood and went over to one of the training dummies stationed around the rooms. He used his hands to hit the dummy repeatedly in different spots using an open palm,, punch, back hand. He did some push ups with his arms, ans so on. he practiced holding them in place and using them to counter attacks coming his way. After a few moments of this he felt as if he had done a good job. So he drank some more sake and stumbled over to Hitomi with a giant grin on his face.

He really didn't know what he was doing now because he was so hammered. He took another drink of his sake and poured some chakra into his mouth to increase the smell on his mouth. he hugged her closely and then without notice breathed into her face. He was already used to putting chakra into his mouth so it wasn't a big deal to get it into there. The hard part was getting the smell up in there to be more powerful then before. He was wondering what her reaction would be. Of course he put her down and backed off as he had breathed into her face.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 161
Hitomi watched and laughed a little as he moved around and trained and such. It wasn't until he moved over and hugged her that she really took notice of what he was actually doing. She has to wonder exactly what it was he had planned, but she chalked it up to him being in one of those strange, drunken loving moods that people got sometimes. So she melted into the hug happily. That was of course right up until he breathed out. She didn't know what he had eaten to get his breath to smell that bad, but it was for certain that she wouldn't be kissing him again until he brushed his teeth. It was absolutely rancid. When he let go she started retching. She ran over to a window, opened it up and proceeded to unceremoniously blow chunks while yelling incoherently about him having a drinking problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith laughed so hard he fell onto his back. His hands were wrapped around his stomach and he was having a hard time breathing he was laughing so hard. He kept on laughing until he was out of breath and on all fours gasping for air. He then puked himself and became instantly sober. He wiped his mouth and got up and looked over to Hitomi still slightly laughing and crawling into a sitting position. He wiped the tears from his eyes and grabbed the towel.

It took him awhile but he was able to pour the water he in into the sand to wash out the small and enough for the sand to absorb the puke. He did the same for Hitomi as well. he walked up behind her and patted his back. "I am sorry Hitomi. I really have no idea where I was going with that until it happened to be honest."

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image
Hitomi waved her hand, dismissing his comment as not bothering her. These things happened sometimes, and to be honest she could indeed see the funny side of it after all. "It's fine. But try not to do that again please? My mouth tastes like a** now." She pulled out a bottle of water and swished it around her mouth, spitting it out the window after in an attempt to get that horrid taste out of her mouth. "Besides. No one likes kissing someone who tastes like puke." She gave a coy smile, pulling herself onto a ledge where she could watch him better. Incidentally she was around the same height as he was from this vantage point. She waved her hand in a manner to say that she was ready for whatever. He could either continue training or they could hang out, or really whatever he wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith smiled to her. He opened his bag and pulled out his tooth brush. he pulled out some tooth paste and brushed his teeth. he then handed her an extra. "I carry a few on me since I sleep outside." He kissed the top of her head gently and handed it over to her thinking she would like to brush her own teeth.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
She scrunched her face up slightly from the forehead. Not because she didn't like it, more because it was an odd feeling. She shook it off however and took the tooth brush from him. "...You sleep outside...? Well I guess that would explain where you disappear to every night. I just assumed that you had an apartment or something. But I suppose sleeping out under the stars every night must be nice." She began brushing her own teeth. Glad for people not being around because it would look rather odd to be doing this of all things in the middle of a dojo. She looked around, opening a near by window and spitting the excess out there seeing as how she had nowhere else to do it. She handed it back, kicking her legs back and forth gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath. "It's alright. I have done it since I was little. I tried getting an apartment when I got here, but after sleeping outside for so long. I felt awkward sleeping indoors. I wasn't able to do it. I felt to enclosed. I was able to do it for a couple of nights. But then I guess I got claustrophobic." Then there was always the question of how we got clean. He went to the apartments area and went to the public bath and did it early in the morning when no one else came in. "I was thinking. Seeing as we are....kinda more then friends. And I know that I really like you. After what you said about liking me last night, even though you were drunk. I will take the leap here. Would you like to go on a date with me tonight? At the fountain? I could spread us out a picnic and a little light to lay under the stars and such." He wasn't sure what she would say exactly. he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Hitomi was listening to him, but she only really took notice of specifically what was being said with her full 100% concentration when he mentioned the word date. She froze up for a split second, no one had ever actually asked her out on a date before. It was an odd feeling. She felt...Good. She relaxed again. "I-I...." She stuttered for a moment or two, finally bringing herself to be able to speak. "Of course. I'd love that. I'm sorry, it's just no ones ever actually asked me out on a proper date before. It just threw me off guard. Do you mind coming back with me to my place quickly first though? I have to get a few things really quickly."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith smiled to her sheepishly when she answered. "I could walk you there. But I was kinda hoping we could meet later tonight. I have to hit the showers and wash some clothes so I look decent for tonight. And the public showers get really full if you don't get there quick enough. And then the washers are always taken unless you get there before seven. Is that ok with you?"

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
Hitomi nodded and jumped down. "Well then we had better be quick huh?" She reached out out and took his large hand in her own much smaller one. If they were going to be dating now then she sure as hell was going to be proud to let everyone know it. She lead the way back to her place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walks to a left over training dummy as soon as he entered the dojo. These techniques weren't listed as a ranks because they were easy to do. They each required speed and precision as well as power and a certain flexibility..he took out his advanced scroll on the tech. He read the first line of the tech in his head as he waited. 1/6

The practitioner adjusts their weapon to their side, takes a deep breath, and quietly focuses their mind. When they see it fit, the practitioner will perform a very powerful and heavy footed slash. Often used as a hasty counter, stopping an opponent's assault before they can even begin. Like a few others within the style, this technique is designed as a contradiction to the more fluid and wild attacks that may overcome certain opponents, but fall short against others. 2/6

Zero drew his sabre and set into his guard. He focused on each of his lessons from this style that he had learned so far. fluidity of motion would be rather important for this strike,. 3/6

Slowly and methodically he cleared his mind of all distractions. His family. His team. The world around him seemed to slow.4/6

He stepped toward the dummy and into his strike. The resulting attack was nothing but a silver streak through the air that seemed to pass through the dummy.5/6

The dummy slowly slid off of the piece attached to its base as it fell in two pieces. Zero nodded as he checked off the move on his list.6/6

He moved to the dummy with its sword drawn and set his weapon against it in a clashed manner. he gently pressed it into the other blade and recited from his memory of the scroll...1/6

"While deadlocked with an opponent, the practitioner will drop their grip while simultaneously kicking the back of their own blade in order to continue the clashing of weapons. " 2/6

As he finished the recital he dropped his grip and tried to perform the technique. His foot landed just behind its normal balance point and swung the plade around and flung it at him. He caught it an inch from his face by the reverse of the blade.3/6

He knew his weapon better than anyone and knew hed have to plant his foot into the section of blade touching his opponents. He judged the pivot point and dropped his grip again.4/6

As his foot clashed he had to maintain pressure to keep the blade stable. It was possible and with a few practice attempts he could even keep it in contact He immediately thought of several applications for this move. He released the kick and caught the weapon before it hit the ground. 6/6

Zero returned his weapon to its sheath in preparation for the final technique of his stage. He held his grip loosely around its grip.1/6

zero ran the move through in his mind a final time before performing it. The attack relied on speed as its surprise factor, something he was very cxapeable of in his styles.2/6

'The practitioner weaves their blade from its sheath / rest, performing a very powerful, instantaneous, full circle slash. 3/6

As he drew the weapon he spun it around him slowly to get used to the motion of the attack.he returned it to rest as he circled to his original facing. 4/6

He ran through the motions again and settled back to reast, this time however at half speed. The blades ring could be heard through the dojo as it sliced through the air swiftly.5/6

Zero returned to rest and performed it a final time The blade went through the air in the blink of an eye, returning to rest, barely looking like he moved. He slowly sheathed his weapon as he finished. Sitting down for a moment he wiped the sweat from his brow.6/6

((Learned: Retsu Koushin [ Cold Lips ], Arai Seppun [ Rude Kiss ], Nushi no Shita [ Lover's Tongue ]))

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Theme song[

After a quick break Zero regained his breath. as he took his feet he pulled out the scroll he had been using to learn the more advanced techs in this style. He sat down in the middle of the dojo and pulled out his blade while reading the scroll.1/10

○ Shearing The user, because of the large amount of training he or she has now completed, can now operate blades with such speed and ease that the air begins to shear along the edges of the weapons when they are used, extending their range by almost a foot on all bladed sides. 2/10

So in theory it was the same as his other extension skills he knew. It was just a matter of boosting it to the proper length.. zero moved the blade slowly and watched the air clash along the edge and lengthen the blade from his prowess alone.3/10

he twisted the blade in midair and curled the wind around the blade in a different manner sending a few more inches onto the blade. He figured he could achieve the desired effect eventually by simply drawing his weapon, but for now he had to get the feel of the proper force to use. 4/10

He brought his blade around him and stood rolling up the scroll in one deft motion and setting it back in his pouch. he set into a normal guard and began a kata, his blade singing in the air. As his blades arc widened so did his blade. It began to grow in both length and width, the air sheering on the sides he focused on.5/10

as he ran through the kata he combined it with moves from his kiss of flesh and steel style, drawing deadly arcs into the air. his blade paused in a n outward slash and then jumped into a swift swallowtail cut and the blade was visibly a half a foot longer 6/10

He arced a wide slash instantly around his body attacking invisible enemies as he molded the air around his weapon. It was almost to a point he would be satisfied with. But he would take this skill to its full potential. He restarted his kata and started with the simple moves working into more and more complex combinations. 7/10

He swung his blade low and dug into the floor taring a small gash through the sand there and sent a wave of energy rolling into the wall, causing little damage but making him frown none the less. 8/10

he continued the motion three more times and sent more waves of energy across the room impacting two taijutsu dummies and a archery target causing each of them to explode into splinters.9/10

He quickly slashed outward with his blade with a bit of a twisting motion on his wrist. He held the position and eyed the blade. It had extended the full foot as described by the scroll. What miffed him was that the weapon stayed in this form for longer than he thought it would. The molded air clung to the blade extending its reach and effectiveness.10/10

He slid his weapon back into its sheath as the effect of the blade wore off. Zero spent the next few minutes attaching wire to several kunai knives. He made sure they were decent length and would hold his weight and possibly more without coming loose. These weapons would stay like this in hi belt.1/10

Zero took five of the wired kunai and threw the sets into the walls opposite each other in crisscross patterns making a web of wire about five foot off the floor. This extended across the entire dojo abut since he was alone he didn't think it would matter much.2/10

Zero jumped nimbly on to the wire and walked up and down the length of it hopping to different wires as he went. He focused on his footing and balance as he threw punches at invisible targets on the webbing of wire he had made.3/10

Eventually he drew his blade and started running through the katas again. it was really awkward to try and run the kata while balancing but he felt it was doable.4/10

So he set himself into motion relearning to walk. It was rather simple to walk but running and attacking would most likely be alot harder..5/10

Zero cartwheel flipped over the next set of strings and landed on one balancing slashing his blade in the same deadly arcs he was known for. 6/10

As he moved his footing he nearly fell off the wire. He shifted his balance wide to the opposite side and managed to stay on the wires.7/10

He ran along the wire, sliding on it while keeping in a firm stance slinging his blade in various arcs, blade still singing with each strike.8/10

He drew several shurriken and jumped into an arcing flip loosing them into the ground in various spots around his string. 9/10

Zero dismounted his wire sweating a bit but so far in good spirits. He sheathed his weapon and listened to the calm area around him. 10/10

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games