Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 am
User Image
----=Sora Kobayashi=-------Genin:Chakra-275:Kaguya

Sora accepted the headband and bowed. "Thank you sir" Sora smiled, turned, and walked towards the door. "Oh wait" he said to himself. He turned and ran back to the desk, "May I begin my training now?" he asked the Jounin.

/=======I believe in fate absolutely/=======
and It is because of that belief that I hate it so much...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:01 pm
The Jounin looked back at the boy as he returned. He listened to what he head to say and then smiled. "Yes, you may begin training as of now." He said as he looked the boy in the eyes. He then turned his attention back to the rest of the kids in the room.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

x♔♔ AS HOURS, MOVE TO MINUETS I WILL BE WAITINGxx↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Someone came in from behind their group, beelining straight for the Hokage's desk. With a tepid curiosity, Jae followed his movements until he turned to address them. "What can I do for you, anything I can get?" The smiley boy immediately jumped the gun on that one and requested his headband, Jae observing silently until the exchange was over. Moving from hugging herself to crossing her arms over her chest she couldn't help but smirk. Great... She thought. Just what she needed. Only the Hokage would even consider allowing her to step foot outside of the village. How on Earth was she going to ask an attendant?"I don't think you can help me with my request. When is the Hokage returning?" She inquired, her meek bravado melting away as she questioned the person stepping in for the Hokage.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm
Uinsean stood silently to the side in the Hokage's office as the rest of them began speaking, and waited for a turn himself. He lightly tapped his foot on the wall, and thought about a few things he needed to do.  

Shinigami Abarai

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 am
"I do not know when he will return, sorry" He said as he looked over to the boy tapping.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Realizing that he was being looked at his foot stopped, and he looked up. "Uinsean Nara.." He said, bowing lightly. "I've come to see about getting promoted to Jounin." He spoke calmly, and smiled politely.  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm
A anbu masked man appeared in the room. He saw everyone and had heard all of their requests. He made a few shadow clones which went to each of them.

A clone appeared in front of Ataru with a clipboard in his hand. Which held the names of all the newly graduated academy students."Ataru Kaki Omoi , You are here for your headband and scrolls."The clone said to him. A satchel was in his hands which he pulled a headband and two elemental scrolls which he handed to him."There you go you are Offically a genin of Konohagakure."

While that was happening an Anbu appeared before Benkai."Benkai Houshou, State your business."

The next clone appeared before Hitomi."Hitomi Kurama, You seek a mission. Is that correct?"

Another clone appeared before Jae."Jae Ketsueki, State your Business."

Then the real Anbu was in front of Unisean."Unisean Nara, You shall wait here for the Hokage's decision on your promotion to Jonin.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 pm
Uinsean nodded to the Anbu, and bowed lightly. "Understood."  

Shinigami Abarai

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm
»» H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
»»User Image««
User Image

H
itomi shifted her gaze to the Anbu clone before her and nodded. "Yes. And not one of those petty missions either. I need a challenging mission so I can see how my training has gone and how it has increased my power," she gazed at the Anbu's mask as she spoke, then observed the other newcomers in the room.

Don't.realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 pm
Ataru listened to the clone and watched as he pulled two scrolls and would then hand them to him and speak, he smiled and nodded a bit then bowed lightly before straightening and speaking. "Thank You Sir." Ataru said bowing again and taking the scrolls, with that he'd look at the man and speak. "I gather I'm dismissed; Sir?" Ataru said quickly and quietly before waiting for the man to answer him.  

x Aerin x

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 pm
The real anbu nodded seeing Unisean understood and left him there.

Then the clone in front of Hitomi."I see, wait here and I shall assign you a mission worthy of testing your abilities."

The clone with Ataru nodded dismissing him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Jae was a little disgruntled to be face to face with an Anbu inquiring her business in the office. She needed to speak with the Hokage, someone who could actually grant her the permission she wanted and not someone else who would just tell her to take on petty missions until she reached the appropriate rank. A las, she had no choice but to at least utter something. "I want to visit Yukigakure." She said, not mentioning that she was returning home to visit after almost four years of having not gone back. It was Ayaki's anniversary, her death anniversary. Jae wanted to see if she had indeed been buried properly by Shigeru.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 pm
»» H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
»»User Image««
User Image

T
he girl nodded at the Anbu clone before watching as it went away. As she waited, she examined all the Genin and Chūnin that were presen and then settled for gazing out of the large windows of the Hokage's office.

Don't.realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm
The Anbu looked at Jae you couldn't tell what kind of look it was because of the mask."A genin, asking permission to travel to a another village...alone?"The anbu thought about it for a second, when the second was over he spoke again."Why do you wish to visit Yukigakure?" He needed to know this, They just didn't let ninjas go to another village for no reason.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

The Anbu's response wasn't something she had expected. Instead of flat out disregarding the request completely he gave her a chance to convince him of her motives for wanting to go to Yukigakure. "I'm going to go an annihilate it." She teased, her smile resembling a fox faced mask. One of the very ones that some of the Anbu donned. More than likely her response was probably very inappropriate but she couldn't resist. It wasn't like she wanted to tell him her real intentions. "There is someone I am looking for." She wasn't lying completely to the Anbu. She was looking for Ayaki it was just that Ayaki was no longer one of the living.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games