Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Fuyu, for the time being, you'll be taking the Uchihas here into your squad," Kinpaku spoke, as she looked about the shinobi. Her eyes focused on Suzume a moment. "Go to the academy. Practice. I'll be along once our last one arrives, Suzume." It wasn't a complicated order, but it was something which would be to her advantage.

"Kein, you should take your cousin to the academy as well. Learn. It's always an experience," the raikage spoke calmly, sitting herself behind the desk with care. She was in for the long haul when it came to the wait. Hell, she didn't know the name of the final student.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ One Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1100 両 ۞ AC: 1700

Kein smiled and said," Right away ma'am." He grabbed his cousin on the shoulder and said," Lets go man. Lets show them what we got." He gazed up at the Raikage and said," Oh right one last thing the last gennin is a female with blue hair slender body and a black lacy, frilly dress thing. All in all she is rather attractive. You should be able to spot her with little trouble." He turned and exited to the academy he didn't bother looking back to see if his cousin had came followed.

[exit to academy ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud still sat against the wall as he watched and listened to what was going on in the office. The two Uchiha's had been assigned to his squad. From what he had seen it looked like the one named Kein could easily hold himself up in a fight, as for the other one, Cloud hadn't observed him enough to come to an conclusion. He wasn't sure what he was to do so he waited for an order from Fuyu or the Raikage.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

When the Raikage looked straight at her, Suzume looked straight back at the woman. She felt a little happy to be dismissed to train until the third person showed up. "Yes Raikage." she was just itching to start training. She was too old to be a genin, Suzume had to get ready so she could move on to be a chuunin. Either through the chuunin exams or missions, she would be elevated to the next level.

Watching Kein leave first, she heard that the last genin was a girl. An all girl squad, that might be interesting. Suzume was not sure how to feel about Billy here and this last genin sounded girly based upon what she wore. Honestly, if Suzume was going to be the only serious one in this team then how would it fair? Or perhaps she was jumping to conclusions, perhaps these two other girls got serious when it came to real battle.

Giving a slight bow, she turned and exited the Raikage's office. She was on her way to the academy. The scrolls would be there and she knew which ones she wanted to check out first.

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:08 pm
"Yes ma'am, I will head to the academy with Cloud as well to run them all through. Ill have them prepared for what ever you need." She bowed to Kinpaku and quickly strode out,"Come on Cloud, Im not interested in waiting."

[exits]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:15 pm
Cloud quickly got to his feet and headed for the exit following Fuyu.  

OsteoidData

kevin522

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm
Sin "Blake" Uchiha

User Image

Sin followed after him.

Sin of Fire  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

Alex walked in to the office with his hands behind his head looking relaxed in his trade mark stance. he glanced around the room and leaned against the wall not sure what to do. maybe i need to fight someone and warm up. i wonder if i could win. stupid laziness. Alex sighed and walked out heading back for the dojo.

lazyactor

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:58 pm
xxxxxxxxxx[̲̅m̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅k̲̅][̲̅a̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅k̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅i̲̅]
I HOLD MY TONGUE BECAUSE MY FIST SPEAKS FOR ME
I FEAR NO MAN, BUT FEAR HIS CHILD

xx♠ ♠ ♠xpersistencexisxthextwinxsisterxofxexcellencexxx

xxxxκυмσɢακυяεxxxxхıпчı ʟıυнε ǫυαп ρяαcтıтıσпεяxxxxɢεпıпxxxx"тнε ғıƨт σғ тнε мıпɔ"
User Image

We are what we repeatedly do.x x x
Excellence then, is not an act,x x x
but a habit.x x x x x x x x x x x x
~ Aristotlex x x

Calling

Thump, thump, thump! That could surely be heard by the Raikage as the teenager walked up the stairs and approached the office. Alot of things were running through the boy's mind like: Will the Raikage see me fit as a shinobi? Will I be approved? Trivial questions such as those. Of course he would be seen fit as a shinobi. He passed. He was no longer an Academy Student, but a full fledged ninja. But he wasn't quite a polished one yet. He still had ways to go before that.

It was now the time where the boy would face the Raikage, as he approached the door. The door seemed humongous, much bigger than himself as he felt like an ant facing a boulder that was in his way. This was the result of a low self esteem at the moment. Quite honestly, he was scared to meet the Raikage. The Raikage probably was a gigantic hulking man. Quite scary. But the boy known as Masataka Samurakami had no choice but to face the man that he would be assuming position from in the near future. He knocked on the door and took a deep breath. "Raikage-sama." He called out through the door in a much more confident voice. "May I enter? Im a recently graduated Academy Student and I was told to see you here."

OoC:What ever I do, just go along with it. Its going to be great xd

Technique in Use:

Chakra Pool:175/175

Ryo:両 0

AC:0

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"HE WHO IS TAUGHT ONLY BY HIMSELF HAS A FOOL FOR A MASTER...."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm
Fuyu walked up to the door and gave it a knock as she entered,"Kinpaku-sama, may I speak to you for a moment?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:46 pm
Takeru somewhat stumbled up to the door drinking his sake as he knocked on the door. He was competely relaxed due to him close to being drunk but he still thought that the Raikage was still scary but he wouldnt show it. Standing there he thought of what he was going to say and do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The office was quickly retreating from the idea of being crowded. It was probably the best thing about being the Raikage for the time being. She was granted moments of respite, where no one but paper work wanted a piece of her. Those were the times she'd be able to leave a clone behind. Nevertheless, with only a couple of people present, and she relaxed in her seat, Kinpaku took a deep breath. Of course, that was before the door knocked again. The woman let that breath turn into a muted sigh a moment, before settling herself into the mask of business.

"You may enter," the oni spoke, sitting herself upright. Fuyu was out there, and judging by the lack of knowledge with the other voice, a student arriving to obtain permission to learn, and grab hold of a headband. She had some work cut out for her.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm
"I didnt want to bother you Kinpaku-sama but..." Fuyu walked in and sat down in front of Kinpaku looking her in the eyes. "Im going to be honest and tell you that the previous Raikage promised me training... That does not matter now that she is gone, I assumed that had been delegated to you. At the time I didnt see your strength, I could smell that you were uneasy in your job so I watched. It didnt take long for me to find my respect for you though Lady Kinpaku; more so than I had even for the previous Raikage. My desire to learn from you was stronger than anything at that moment, but I had no idea what to learn from you and I didnt want to waste your time." She paused a moment giving Kinpakus ears a rest and allowing what she had said to sink in to both parties. It was now that Fuyu made what she was asking a bit more clear, as she stood up and walked over to the Raikages desk she showed her the palm of her right hand. It was empty, for the moment. "I am under the impression that you and I share the same chakra nature, water. So this is where you can help me if you wish to do so, Raikage-sama."

The open palm was soon filled with a bright rotating icy blue chakra orb, the chakra rotating perfectly to the jutsus very core. The Rasengan. "I know there has already been the addition of wind chakra to complete the Rasengan. But, I feel I could make a more devastating technique using my own chakra, I want to make my own true Rasengan. If you would guide me I believe I could make a true Rasengan using water chakra. It may take time to perfect it, but I just feel... no I know that with water chakra I could make a true Perfect Rasengan." With her peace said the chakra subsided and her hand lay back at her side. "What will you do, will you help me Lady Kinpaku?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Hearing permission to enter Takeru places the sake back to his belt loop and pushes open the door walking in slowly making sure not to fall. He was red faced which gave away that he had been drinking but still sober enough not fall and able to speak coherently. Coming to a stop at her desk he bows slightly debating on what he should say. After a few moments he say clearly Madam Raikage I am Takeru a genin who just graduated from the acadamy. I come to ask permission to train  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The oni listened to the girl speak of the moments when she had entered. Well, when the two of them encountered first. It had hardly been a day, which made it difficult to really appreciate some of the words presented. Others irritated her. Of course, some flattered. Kinpaku observed the rotating chakra, which was clearly one of the more powerful void techniques. Rasengan was a fairly impressive technique, more so for her chunnin to have gone to the effort to have learned it.
"I do possess suiton as a nature, Fuyu. I'm rather adept at elemental manipulations, so I suppose it'd be possible," Kinpaku answered, index finger settling upon her chin, looking up to the ceiling, as if there were a decision being made within her skull. "I can teach you what I can, but then of course... There's only so much I can help with." Her gaze fell upon another of the students. She needed to practice herself. Another band pulled, she sat two plates upon the desk.

"Takeru, take your band. Welcome to the world of shinobi, learn well. Go, and practice," the kage answered softly to the boy bowing before her. She needed the office to vacate. It wouldn't be proper to clone herself for activities, practice included.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games