Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH a y a t e -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumogakure | Genin | Medical Class | Sensor Ninja | Hojo Clan

"I am too Positive to be Doubtful,
too Optimistic to be Fearful,
and too Determined to be Defeated"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

H winced and staggered as he stepped closer to the boy, he grabbed a table for stabilizing himself and felt his leg shift in the cast. "Ah!" H looked at the man in front of him, the man was silent for a moment and only stared at H, however that was all he had to say, nothing. His eyes spoke a million words, ten thousand phrases, and hundreds of feelings. They were empty. As he replied with an abrupt 'No.' H's smile thinned and he tilted his head to the man, at least he was honest. He braced himself and stopped a few metre's away from the ban and looked at the person under the cloth and paused for a moment, trying to think of something to say to the man, but the solemn faced red eyes released their silence and he spoke out to H, asking him two interesting questions.

Firstly why was he speaking to him? and secondly, why did he fall down the stairs? "I didn't do it by choice, if that's what you're wonderin', haha." H gave out a small laugh and smiled to the boy with red eyes and looked at him up and down. "But it taught me that I should pay attention to my steps when im on a crutch!" H smiled wildly and swung his crutch in the air a bit from side to side until he felt his balance depleting, and he clumsily threw it down and braced himself with it again. He chuckled and glanced again at the body on the table under the cloth and then to the male. His smile disappeared and he took a sluggish step, heavily putting his weight on the crutch now and stepped forwards. "Do I need a reason? I'm speaking to you because when I look at you I feel something." H replied and stopped as he felt a pain shoot up his leg again. "I feel like I need to help you, but I don't know why... Guugh! Gahh, I need to check that out..." H looked at the male and as his eyes focused on the eyes of the man, he couldn't read him at all, his poker face was rock solid. "I hope I don't step on any toes." H gave a light smile.

CcP :: [ 425c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 425c ] out of [ 425c ]
SsP :: [ 75s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 75s ] out of [ 75s ]
Jutsu ::

CanooodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,425 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 |✠

[✠]Most people didn't try to fall by choice but this boy seemed rather young. Maybe he did fall on purpose. Listening to the explanation of what the boy had gotten out of the fall was interesting at least and Samuru watched him wave the crutch around. Typically, that wasn't a good idea and it revealed itself in his having to throw the crutch down before he fell "A reason, yes. Most people need to have a reason to speak to others." he said, turning away until the boy made sounds of pain. Pausing, he looked back. He didn't understand this boy. Most of the village chose to ignore him, which was fine, or engage in hostility with him. He didn't honestly care whether they liked him nor did he need them.
But...looking back along the rows of bodies, he felt that flicker of emotion that was slowly getting stronger. He didn't want or need what was being offered to him right now and so he turned his attention away from it and back to the boy "You should go back upstairs." No good came from associating with him. He'd have to cut ties with them all eventually. Better to not form them at all I'll have to deal with Kaileer and Wanryoku at some point as well. he thought, lifting his chin to look down at the boy "Get your cast repaired." fully turning away now, he walked back down, determining that Hanza was taller than the body he'd been examining. and it wasn't Ezo either. The legs weren't Crippled? You'd know what that looks like. the voice was his, the thought echoing into his mind and it was unwelcome. He ignored it as best he could, fighting the attempts that the fool was making to take over and stopped by another enshrouded body.[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:41 am
User Image

H glanced over and scratched the back of his head with a small chuckle, the man did have a point. "Okay but still..." maybe he did need a reason, but he did; those dead eye's were his reason for talking to him. As the man looked at the bodies then back to him and told him to go back up the stairs, H looked behind himself and at the stairwell that twisted upwards. He wasn't wanted here, but sadly to the dismay of the man, and for H sort of, the young man with the broken leg could not make it up there on his own. He turned back to him and smirked and shrugged "I'd say that's a good idea, ah-ah.." he felt the pain as he shifted and then sat on the floor and placed his leg in front of him resting on his arms as braces and took a few breaths. H smiled to the boy and pulled out a scroll from his loose vest and it was inscribed with Kanji for the Eiseijutsu branch. He flipped it open and looked at it. "But I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to go up them myself. I'll have to fix it down here, or you'll have to help me." H said with a smile, in his mind a small voice went 'checkmate, it's hard to get rid of a cripple, isn't it?' (AHA) His hands went onto his leg and a small aura of blue chakra began to flow thorugh his skin and coated his leg and he focused on it with his eyes, but his mind was on the boy whom was moving from body to body looking for someone.

H felt a knot in his throat and looked up at the boy with red eyes and spoke up wanting to tell the man his Nindo. "Everyone has unique challenges in life, If we could look into each others hearts, and understand those unique challenges, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care." H said this with warm eyes and a feeling that surrounded him of longing, something passed H's mind as he thought of his big brother and then took a deep breath and returned to his smile. "Do you have a name?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:44 pm
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]Frowning, Samuru looked back as the boy settled onto the floor, keeping his distance. He didn't respond other than to let the boy begin healing himself, checking another body. Again, these seemed to be pointless motions. Why did he care? They weren't his problem and yet he kept looking. Dropping the cloth again, he started to check the bodies on the other side, moving back towards the boy as he spoke. It hardly required looking into someone's heart to understand them. Motives, actions, words, all of that spoke louder than anything a heart could say. A heart was just an organ that pumped blood through the system "I have a name." he confirmed, checking another body. This one no longer had a beating heart, none of them down here did...so did this boy still want to look into their hearts? He shook off the sentimentality and cursed under his breath. Why was he getting stronger? Ever since that damn cave in with the giant, he'd been getting stronger. He thought he'd broken him...so why was he still "I'm Samuru." he said it with almost a vicious defiance, as if telling someone else I am too. He refused to acknowledge that. It was..."If you can heal yourself, why didn't you in the first place?" Samuru felt numb. Again, blue flickered through his eyes, turning them brown for a moment before the red returned.[✠]

[✠]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image

H smiled to Samuru as he spoke his name defiantly, he replied hastily after him, a smile on his face "My names Hayate, but you can call me H if you'd like." As he let the aura of chakra release around his leg he finally got a diagnosis of his leg and wounds... 'Hmm, it's re-fractured.. I can't fix this.' "Because I'm a fool." the tone was very matter of fact, but that ever present smile was still on his face as the chakra disappeared and grabbed the scroll, putting it away in his vest. He slowly stood up propping himself with his crutch as he walked over too a table where Samuru was checking it form someone underneath. "I'm not strong, or skilled enough yet... I only graduated from the academy a few days ago. All I can do is Diagnose what's wrong."

H sighed and looked onto the bodies, his eyes flickering from one to the next, then back to Samuru. "Let me ask you something then." H looked down at the bodies and something about his atmosphere shifted, the bubbly supports that once held him to a happy persona, shifted to a strong foundation as he shot a question to Samuru with a a deeper tone to his voice, but it was still high pitched and his smile was incredibly slim. "If you are looking for someone down here, why do you continue to stop your search frequently?"

H looked at Samuru, this time meeting his eyes and staring at them intently. After a pause he looked at all the bodies and spoke once more in the same tone. "I don't think your the sort of type that would just be down here to be with the dead so must have a reason as well for being down here."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 pm
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]Again, Samuru moved a step away as Hayate approached. It was an automatic reaction he had with everyone. They stepped near, he stepped away. Only one person had ever stopped him doing that but she was not here...and no one would ever replace her "A genin. You should know better then." he said flatly, the tone starting to take on that defensive rudeness that seemed to be an inborn trait. He turned his head away from Hayate's questions, physically avoiding the words, and moved on to the next body "I'm looking for some people." he said, his eyes burning slightly as the smell of smoke wafted out of the sheet he lifted. He stopped and stood, glaring at nothing for a few minutes "Their house collapsed. The Anbu said that no one answered when they knocked but that's a pointless action allowing them to avoid the guilt of not actually rescuing anyone." While H had a generally nice personality, or at least it seemed so, Samuru clearly did not. Sunshine and shadows don't mix and Samuru took another step away from H, checking the last body "I don't know if they're dead." his cheeks were stinging in the cold of the morgue but he ignored it "So I'm checking the bodies." But it hurt. It hurt so goddamn much to think that he might find Hanza and Ezo down here. That was why he kept stopping, why he hesitated and fidgeted. He wasn't supposed to form connections. Connections created an imbalance between his goals and reality, made it harder to do what was necessary. What was necessary will not always be right but what is right will always be necessary. That was..."...no...?" a question to an unvoiced thought. That was wrong. That wasn't his way! He knew it...it was....he couldn't remember. His cheeks were hurting now but still he refused to do anything about it. Everything was going wrong, he reasoned, feeling nails digging into his shoulder blades. They weren't real, he knew, but it meant that he was free and if he was free I'm sorry. the nails left and he felt like he was being hugged.
Samuru glanced at H again, unaware that his face was wet with tears, and he glared "What type do you think I am?" he demanded, unaware of how utterly insane he was acting. That no one else would or could see Cripple didn't make any sense to him. His other personality was a physical presence, one he thought he had dominated. Cripple...the original personality "What do any of you Kumo shinobi bother to know about me? Half of you don't even know my name yet you see fit to judge and hate me. To threaten me. To enslave me to this place when all I want is to move on." more tears and still he seemed unaware of them. Nameless, this personality's chosen title, glared at H through Samuru's eyes even as his original personality, named Cripple by Nameless after his domination, fought to stay present. None of this was physically visible, of course. But the emotions were clearly disconnected from the personality that stared at H. Samuru stepped forward, a halting half step "Why did you speak to me?" he demanded, feeling a wave of undefined emotions set more tears coursing down his face.[✠]

[✠]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:53 pm
4laugh | Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

The sound of a pencil tapping against the top of a desk could be heard in the quiet spaces of the Morgue. A chair creaked and a female yawn was heard. "Death counts are higher then ever." She rested her chin in the palm of her hand. Her emerald eye stared down at the records before her. "There's been more death since, Kein." Her fingers snapped the pencil in half. Dai would close her eye and sighed heavily.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 11,000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Codekasu

Kurai_wolf

xNew York Slavex

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:18 pm
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]In the quiet after his outburst, Samuru heard the faint creak of someone else in the morgue. Turning, he finally seemed to feel what was happening to his face and he used his sleeve to wipe at it, brushing the tears away. His actions were so violent, his cheeks became a vibrant red but his attention was for down the hall. If there was someone at work in the morgue, perhaps he could find the information he needed. Looking at the boy again, at H, his eyes narrowed "Stay here." he said after a moment. Whoever else was down here might even be able to help get H up the stairs but for the moment, it was information he wanted. Walking down the hall, Samuru found the door where the sound was coming from and he opened it without knocking "...Imatokai?" his confusion was pretty damn clear and almost cute, so different than his usual defiance. Clearly, speaking with H had changed something and the voice in his head was no longer keeping his attention.[✠]

[✠]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:22 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai rubbed her fingers together, dusting the wood shards from her hand. She stared down at the reports from a few years ago, before her last stand off with Kein. And the reports of the last few months. She rose her head when someone called out to her. About the only two people that ever called her Imatokai was Sypher and Samuru. But knowing the chakra signature, she knew it was Samuru. She turned her body and rested her forearm against the back of the chair. Sleepless nights were starting to take their toll under her right eye. She cracked a tried smile. "Well that was adorable, Samuru." She teased. Was it the fact she was tired as hell or was it her attitude finally changing towards him. Her left hand swept the death records from years ago under the last few months. "Can I help you with something?" She asked sweetly.

Codekasu

Kurai_wolf

xNew York Slavex

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]Adorable? Samuru seemed to pull back from Daitomi, his expression clouding uncomfortably. Why was Daitomi here? Stepping back into the hall, moving away from Daitomi...he didn't like this. It was dangerously close to overloading his mind and right now, he couldn't afford that "I have to go." he looked at H, hesitating for a moment then looked back at Daitomi "Sorry, Imatokai." he moved back out of the office and pushed past H, not touching him but close enough to breeze by, taking the stairs three at a time. He could barely breathe down here...but he hated how weak he was feeling because of it.

((Exits/Please Ignore All Previous Images))[✠]

[✠]

Azzurro Skyde

Sin Indulged by Desire

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:24 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Though exhaustion was becoming, Dai saw the tremble in Samuru's chakra. He was acting like someone had him by the throat with a knife jabbing close to a soft important vein. Dai rose her eyebrow to the boy as he took leave. "Well that was...odd?" She would turn back to the files and stare down at the files. Scooping up the file of when Kein was alive and filing back. Dai would rub her forehead and sign before vanishing in a woosh of papers and a breeze.

{exit after Samuru}

Codekasu

Kurai_wolf

xNew York Slavex

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:06 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 250
AC: 0000375
❄ Chakra :375/375 ❄ Stamina :315/315 ❄

Tired from her long trip the young Shinsetsu checked into the hospital at the front desk. Being a shinobi was hard work, but Hatsu needed her rest too. Getting her wound retreated she would spend the next few minutes dozing off in a hospital bed.

Hatsu's sleep was halted early when she felt someone nudge her, awakening her. She sat up, still half awake to find a man in a black cloak and a mask. "Wh-wha...?" She struggled to find herself as the man spoke. "You are needed to the Residential District when you're available." Without another word the man walked out of the room. 'Residentail District, eh?' Hatsu thought, getting out of bed and gathering her things. Apparently she had not even gotten a day of sleep before this sudden announcement, but she was not in any position to keep people waiting.

[Exit To]
Residentail District  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Jae's summon, Karu, let out a screech as he approached the hospital entrance. The sound jolted the nurses inside and Samuru, who was right under the owl, jerked out of unconsciousness to blinding pain 'Holy *' his head dropped back, a violent tremble rocking his body. Below, a nurse spotted the limp body in the giant owl's grip and a gurney shot out of the doors as a doctor and several nurses rushing to get under the owl. Karu gently deposited Samuru's body onto the gurney before twisting and landing so Jae could dismount later.
    Anu's healing had stopped the blood loss for the most part but as he was deposited, a deep rip in the skin near his left eye tore open and blood flooded out along with a milky fluid. His injured arm hit the side as he landed and before the nurses could get to it, the arm just hanging by mere muscle tissue, tore the rest of the way free. A nurse caught it before it hit the ground but the damage was so substantial that it crumbled into pieces in her grip. If she had not a solid stomach, the nurse would have fainted "What did this to him?!" one of the doctor's shouted, speaking loudly so Jae would hear him from her position on Karu. They began wheeling Samuru in, one nurse applying pressure to his chest wound, another tying a tourniquet to his leg and arm, yet another checking his right arm for a solid vein. But as the gurney hit the doors and went over the entrance, his eyes snapped open. One eye was a dirty red brown while the other was so filled with blood it was entirely red but he reacted as if he had full vision.
    His arm snapped out against the nurse who had been checking it and struck her in the cheek, knocking her off "Aaah!" she fell back as the doctor flung himself over the patient, pressing him down as gently as he could while the boy struggled. Fighting to sit up, confusion and pain mingling with the residue rage of battle, Amiti didn't understand how he'd gotten here or where here was "Get-GET OFF!" Peilli wasn't here, his puppet was gone and the stranger who wasn't a stranger was- "Where is Jae?! WHERE IS JAE?!" his voice rose to a snarl, an angry growl as he was restrained further as another doctor grabbed him from behind. He fought, unaware of his own losses it appeared, until one of the nurses got a hold of his upper right arm. Avoiding one serious tear in his skin and muscle, she jabbed a needle of pain killer and sedative, taking a risk. Instantly, he slumped back, still fighting but with less intensity "Where..." he mumbled, noticing for the first time that his leg was not there Amiti...it hurts. 'Ahh...' Amiti focused on the doors even as his vision tunneled, seeing a large blur outside. Sensing that he was weakening, the doctors and nurses got the gurney rolling again, one darting off to send word to the Raikage.

chrissy b e a n

• PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:19 am
    User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                       FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                       FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                              I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                         THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                       I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Things happened quickly, the moment that Karu landed and deposited Samuru into the hands of the medics. Samuru was handed off to the professionals, Jae standing beside her summons companion in silence. Looking at her hands she stared at the blue veins that stood out against the color of her pale skin. It took her a moment to see the smears of red color on her finger tips and once she spotted that color it was all she could see. On he inner wrist, under her finger nails, splotches her and there on her clothes. Looking to Karu she could see his talons painted with the darker red color. Her heartbeat accelerated to dangerous levels as the shock of the situation set in. It was only when the doctors bellowing voice sounded that she looked to the commotion. Patting her summons once, she used that moment to piece herself together. She was stronger than this. Karu dispersed as Jae followed the train of medics into the hospital.

Jae wanted to explain the situation, to demand that she stay by his side but another nurse was cutting her off as she drew closer. The nurse warned her to stay back but Jae looked over her shoulder anyway. The scene was grisly, Samuru's injuries far worse than prior. Her stomach rolled and she felt her knees go slightly weak. So much for 'stronger'. The nurse held her by the shoulders, the womans tight grip keeping Jae rooted to the scene. When Samuru finally came to there was a flurry of movement, violent and desperate. He was moving, trying to get people off of him while calling for her name. Jae sucked in a breath, torn at what she was supposed to do. She wasn't supposed to make it obvious that she was here but how could she stay away. Rules be damned. As she watched them sedate Samuru she decided that any of the consequences were worth it. Especially now. Ducking past the nurse she darted straight for the gurney's side. "Fight it Samuru! If you die i'll kick your a**!" She barked, the medics glowering at her in disbelief. She kept up with them until they reached the room she nicknamed 'the coin toss'. There was a 50/50 chance that whoever entered that room might not make it out. The glowing red light that signaled the room was in use loomed heavy over Jae's head. Backing up slowly she stood waiting, her hands balled tightly at her sides. She was helpless to do anything for Samuru. It was now up to the medics and the strength that Samuru had inside of himself. All she could do was wait and hope...

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games