Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:38 pm
❥ Advanced Chakra Training: Concentrate
Chakra Pool [+30]
Jounin Minimum
It's once more time to channel your chakras. The shinobi is to practice moving their chakra all around their body. See how long you are able to hold chakra at just a single point.
• [3] Post Minimum.
Sypher sat cross legged on a fallen pillar, far out of reach of anyone who might come to the ruins. He had his hands resting on his knees and his eyes closed as he focused his chakra. He was calling all of it to the center of his chest, pulling it tight to his diaphragm. He breathed in and breathed out as he felt it settle there and then focused on pushing it down. It began to move slowly to rest just below his stomach and he held it there before moving it again, this time up to his shoulder. He focused on keeping it there. The chakra rested just under his rib cage and he took a shaky breath as he held it there. He sat like that for an hour, keeping an iron hard grip on his chakra. Before he released it, Sypher moved his hand lazily to touch the point.
Total Chakra Bonus: 30

❥ Advanced Chakra Training: Performance
Chakra Pool [+15]
Jounin Minimum
Just like last time, you are to prove you're still able to make use of your chakra. Perform a series of techniques that consume chakra, and are above rank C.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice
• [3] Post Minimum.
(3posts/1st Time)Sypher stood and took a deep breath, touching a hand to his chest as he prepared then began signing. Mizu no Tatsumaki (Tornado of Water) was an easier technique that he knew and it would be easier still to perform it. He began the signs and ended them easily enough as his chakra fueled the attack. Water began to gather, swirling at his feet, and it surged upward, spinning wildly around his ankles and knees. As he stepped slightly to the left the water rose, surrounding his hips and ripping through the ground. Sypher raised a hand as the water lightly soaked him, smiling as it rose up around his shoulders and finally his head. He was standing in a swirling vortex of water strong enough to blow an opponent off his feet and into unconsciousness. Sypher turned on his heel slightly, mimicking the vortex until he dismissed it with a hand. He smiled to himself as he looked at the ground, soaked and slightly scarred by the vortex.
(3posts/2nd Time) Focusing his chakra down, Sypher waited till the chakra was at his feet to sign, that way the chakra would dispel immediately into the attack. Doton: Rikujou Shougekiha no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground Shock Wave Technique) was harder for him than the others but it would work for him either way. His hands flashed into the signs and the ground began to shake violently around him. He focused on the air in front of his face as he worked his chakra and used it to force the ground into his control. The ground surged up in walls around him then blasted outward in waves, slamming into the surrounding trees and pillars. It coated everything in a thick coat of mud and dirt except for Sypher who stood in the middle. He was waiting for the last few waves and they came as huge monsters, roaring out to swamp the smaller trees and snap them, bringing them to the ground. Pillars were rolled from their resting places and Sypher sighed, going to squat as the last wave vanished.

❥ Basic Chakra Training: Meditate
Chakra Pool [+20]
Genin Minimum
The shinobi is just beginning their descent into the vast world of chakra control and manipulation. For this training segment, the shinobi is to practice handsign performance and chakra movement and settlement.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
• [5] Post Minimum.
(5posts/1st Time)Sypher examined the scroll of hand signs and began practicing not only with his hands but with his feet. He bent his hands and fingers in different positions and pushed chakra to the tips of his fingers. Then he pulled it down to his palm and began moving his arms in wider signs, drawing the chakra up and down his arms. AS he did this, he stepped and twisted his ankles at intervals, spreading chakra to those as well. He was not going to be caught if his hands were bound and unable to sign that way. He kept at it, manipulating the chakra the whole while. It ran up and down his arms and he could hold it in specific places as he signed, like his feet for earth based attacks and his mouth and hands for water based attacks.
(5posts/2nd Time) Sypher threw the scroll of hand signs in the air and began practicing again, focusing on his feet. He bent his hands and fingers in different positions and pushed chakra to the tips of his fingers. Then he pulled it down to his palm and began moving his arms in wider signs, drawing the chakra up and down his arms. AS he did this, he stepped and twisted his ankles at intervals, spreading chakra to those as well. He was not going to be caught if his hands were bound and unable to sign that way. He kept at it, manipulating the chakra the whole while. It ran up and down his arms and he could hold it in specific places as he signed, like his feet for earth based attacks and his mouth and hands for water based attacks.
Total Chakra Bonus: 40

❥ Basic Chakra Training: Performance
Chakra Pool [+10]
Genin Minimum
After delving into chakra manipulation and emergence, the shinobi should be sure that chakra is releasable. By simply performing a series of techniques that consume chakra, they are furthering their chakra control.
• [3] Post Minimum.
(3posts/1st Time) Sypher knelt by the pools of water and prepared to perform the hand signs for Mizu no Yaiba. Creating the sword would help him in the long run because once he learned it he could make it larger as he gained more power. The signs happened easily after all that training and his chakra spread out over the water. The swords form became more focused and clear and he grabbed it, pulling it out of the water. It happened easier every time he performed the move. He held the sword out as it dripped wet and shook it slightly and then slashed at a low hanging tree and released the chakra.
(3posts/ 2nd Time)His hands working hard for him once again, Sypher performed Kokuun no Jutsu and began to release the chakra that would form his black mist. The mist quickly began pouring out of his body and rose into the sky. It thickened into clouds as it rose into the clouds and began to rain what Sypher knew was flammable rain.
Total Chakra Bonus: 20

❥ Chakra Training: Meditate
Chakra Pool [+25]
Chuunin Minimum
Practice makes perfect! Once again, you are to practice handsign performance and chakra movement and settlement!
• [4] Post Minimum.
(4posts/1st Time) Syper put tighter focus on chakra manipulation in his feet, refusing to use his hands this time around. His ankles bent and cracked slightly, all at odd angles but none of it hurt. He was used to it by now and it had proven useful many times over. The chakra flowed down his legs and pooled at his heels as he moved, almost dancing. He was working on the fluidity of his signing and his feet were almost as useable as his hands at this moment. One wrong move could break an ankle though but Sypher was careful to avoid pulling such a stupid move. His steps were heavier with the chakra and he began moving it up and down, weaving it through his toes and the bones of ankles before pulling it up into his shins. It was easy enough and soon Sypher was laughing as he danced, looking like a loon but knowing all this would help him in the future. After all….people rarely expected attacks when you couldn’t move your hands.
(4posts/ 2nd Time) Despite not using his hands all the time, Sypher knew he had to hone the techniques and the chakra control. He held them out flat for a moment and sent the chakra to them, enjoying the cooling effect it brought with it. He bent his hands and fingers in different positions and pushed chakra to the tips of his fingers. Then he pulled it down to his palm and began moving his arms in wider signs, drawing the chakra up and down his arms. He settled it under different parts of his skin, mainly trying to light up the scars that decorated his entire body. It was easy enough after all the practice and the held it there for a few minutes before sending it into his hands as he signed, making his hands glow.
Total Chakra Bonus: 50

❥ Chakra Training: Performance
Chakra Pool [+15]
Chuunin Minimum
Just like last time! Make sure there are no blockage points in your chakra flow- Perform a series of techniques that consume chakra and prove you've still got it!
• [4] Post Minimum
(4posts/1st Time) Sypher closed his eyes and pushed the chakra to his feet again, enjoying the feeling of being close to the ground in such a way. He was planning Doryuusou for this training, raising spears from the ground. He signed with his feet this time, his movements smooth and fluid as he twisted and tapped his bare feet. The ground began to shutter as the chakra infused it, bringing with it a sense of movement that could only be described as standing on an ocean of dirt. It began to swirl slightly, making round lines in the ground that started to peak at the center. One moment they were slowly spinning and the next spears of hardened earth shot up out of the ground, rising to almost chest height around Sypher. His chakra center was smooth and the flow was easy, showing he had almost perfect control over it. The tips of the spears were sharp as always and he tapped one with a finger, earning a spot of blood.
(4posts/ 2nd Time) Sypher took a deep breath and began circulating his chakra, sending it all over his body in a light coating as he prepared Sekkai Senbon Hada. The stone needle kin would help him against taijutsu users since he knew he would never compete with them physically. He’d done it before so this practice was the kind that made perfect. As he sighed the ground around him surged up carefully, coating his shins, upper thighs, stomach, chest, shoulders, upper and lower arms as well as some side face armor. The small needles that surged out were forced by his chakra as he kept it close, using it like a glue to keep the armor on him. It was easy enough and the flow of his chakra helped him keep it on. He moved his arms uncomfortably, always uneasy with how hard it was to move his arms and legs in this. But it was necessary. If he could stand still and not get hurt, this practice was worth feeling uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel formed in the center of the Temple,already in a meditative stance. He was going over recent events in his mind. He had yet to come into contact with his scouts regarding the location of Kyo,but that would come. Right now he was almost at full power,but he still needed more Consorts. He had Aki,and trusted him explicidly. Who he didnt trust was Zetsu. He had shown himself to be confident and brash beyond reason,something he expected to be rectified by himself in the near future. His recruits needed to respect him,befriend him but have no doubt in their mind whom the person in charge was. As he thought that image of those Sharingan appeared in his mind. Yes...once tamed he would come in handy for his plans.[ With that thought in mind,once his tracer detected Aki's presence his disappeared...literally/size]

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 am
Kyo pulled Dai into the ruins and turned to face her. "Are you ok?" he stood on his toes to move her bangs out of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:49 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

When Kyo moved her bangs, Dai looked at him as the tears she tired so hard to hold back. "...Kyo..." She dropped to her knees and placed her face into her hands.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 am
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki had decided to go for a walk after he trained his water justu. He noticed daitomi and her ex-teammate. He was about to ignore them until he saw dai[ fall too her knees and place her hands over her face. Interested and concerned he walked over his face blank of emotion. "Hello Dai how have you be-" He stopped short as he saw the tears coming from under her hands. His gaze turned cold and his posture stiffened. "Who did it? Who made you cry?" He asked his voice devoid of emotion, the edge in his voice was unmistakable.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked up at Saka. "Saka..." The tears fell to the soil. Dai simply pointed to the temple. "My teammates are fighting against two other Gennin." She told him. "There was no logic to them fighting." She continued. "Zetsu.......he was defending me...I think...Aki, was ambushed." She shook her head no. "But I think his opponent had misunderstood that it was only Zetsu that was fighting." The tears slowly increased. Dai covered her face once more in her hands. Tired of all the senseless fighting. But couldn't find the means to stop her crying. She worried for the sake of Zetsu. For Aki. Her tears slipped through her fingers and fell to the soil.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki glared in the direction of the temple. "I will stop this senseless violence...and I will punish the one who made my precious dai-chan shed those unnecessary tears," Sakaki said as he turned swiftly making his cloak flutter in the wind he as made his way to the temple. Someone would pay...he would make sure of it.
[exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:43 pm
Kyo hugged Dai tightly. "Don't cry...there will always be fighting." Shi licked her cheek.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Ima burst from the bushes and raced along a pillar, pausing to glance down at a familiar form. It was the boy and the dog that had accompanied his master. He tilted his head and lept down from the pillar, taking a seat nearby to watch as Sypher pushed some vines out of the way and came into view "Dai? Kyo? What's going on?" he frowned, confused. This was not what he'd expected. Most people came to the ruins to train...not to cry.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki walked into the ruins his clothes and skin still burned. He looked around and spotted sypher. He blinked for a moment before heading over. "Hello sypher it's been awhile since I last saw you," Sakaki said giving a respectful nod to his superior. "What brings you too the ruins today?" He asked curiously, his cold shell dropping for the moment.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Sypher bent as Sakaki, another familiar face, arrived and lifted Ima into his arms. If anything the tiger cub had gained weight again and he grunted to lift him "I'm wondering, still, why Dai is crying. Perhaps you can shed some light on the matter?" he finally just set Ima down, not willing to fight to lift him.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

"A lot of misunderstandings and pointless fighting between her two teammates and two other gennin," Sakaki said. "I don't know details but knowing daitomi like I do the senseless fighting and violence without reason is whats making her cry either that or seeing her teammates fight and not really being able to do anything about it is causing it...or a mixture of both," He said crossing his arms. "So I think I may behind on the times but from what I've gathered your not dais and those other gennins sensei any more are you?" He asked with a questioning glance, subtle hints at an ulterior motive sneaking into his eyes and voice.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 pm
Kyo let Shi lick Dai's cheek. He stood up as Sypher talked. "Nothing to worry about Sypher." He glared at Ima.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Ima bared premature fangs at Kyo and then began twirling around Sypher's legs, going up on his hind legs to nuzzle Sypher's hips and groin. All the while keeping his bright blue eyes on Kyo "Wh-Whoa, Ima. Watch it..." Sypher glanced at Dai and shook his head I saw her in the Onin HQ. I'm guessing she's one of Kein's now but...I can't believe he'd pick her. She's a good shinobi...but not for hunting down and killing other shinobi. Its not in her... he thought but kept silent. It was her choice "Hm? Oh...well yeah. Dai is with Kein now and Kyo has his own squad...I don't have many student's anymore. One, a girl named Doki, but...even that one I'm unsure of." he rubbed his neck and frowned down at Ima who was now entwined around his feet and purring.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

"Cute tiger you have there sypher," Sakaki said looking down at the tiger cub, amusement written all over his face. "So do you enjoy teaching?" Sakaki asked, he wasn't generally one to beat around the bush but the subject was a tender one for him and something about sypher made him nervous. It wasn't a frightened nervousness is was more of a jittery, shy nervousness. This made him frown internally. Why did he feel that way? 'Oh well' He thought to himself, 'I'll think about it later.'

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games