Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu needing to talk to the Raikage anyways follows her as he moves swiftly to a roof by her as he stays hidden trying to figure out if she was still angry. Shrugging truly not knowing he steps out beside her as he speaks softyl Lady Raikage may i speak with you for a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:15 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Who is it?" the Lady spoke up. She didn't have much more before her size would return to normal, thankfully, the alcohol would mellow the sting from bones and flesh retracting back to its proper place, with the chakra induced sake escaping. "Make it quick." She needed to continue to practice herself. Why? Simply because it was vital for her place in the village.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu walked out to where he can be seen as he smiles up at her. Moving to lower his head he speaks quickly not wanting to use much of her time, Lady Raikage its me Zetsu Uchiha. I was wondering if I could be put in a squad with the Anbu leader. I would really like to see how the Anbu are. He keep his eyes from hers in respect and well he also truly didnt know if she remembered him at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:45 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"I'm sorry, but I can't guarantee much at this point," the Raikage spoke. Thankfully, she was likely to balance out once the technique was worn off, but for now, it was a struggle to keep from snapping in twain whomever crossed her path. "Now, I'll ask you to leave me be for now. The young aren't the only ones who need to hone their skills."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu nodded respectfully as he disappeared into the shadows returning to the acadamy. He knew that he would be shot down but it didnt really bother him that much as he could understand. Once he returned to the acadamy he noticed another Uchiha kein. That had been one of his fathers son so he wondered if he remembered him. Moving towards him he smiled as he looked up at him and spoke, Hello there. I was wondering if you remembered me?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein was in the middle of re-arming himself when his cousin approached him. He listened to the boy but said nothing as he wrapped a new section of cloth through the side of his left katana to fix the holster. He pushed down on the both of them to make sure that they were strong and once he was satisfied he looked over at his cousin and said,"Of course I remember you cousin, your like my little brother. I see you finally got your headband." He was completely different from the Kein that had ended the boys life not ten minutes ago.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu laughed as he punched keins arm gently as he sits down and sighs. He was a little ashamed that he still hadnt had his sharigan yet but he didnt know if kein did. Smiling he looks back up at him as he says, Umm just out of curioustiy, but do you have your sharigan yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he flopped down next to his cousin and said," Well Its not like its a huge secret anymore. " He nodded as he activated his two tomoe sharingan. He grinned and said," Two Tomoe." He was rather proud of his sharingan it had given him one hell of an edge lately. He did want to revisit some of the jutsus he had seen lately thought.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu looked down again as he said rather shamefully, Well thats good for you. I still havent gotten to activate mine yet. He sighed as he felt ashamed for some reason as he pulled out the last thing he recived from his father just before he left for the academy. Looking down at the necklace he sighed again as he says, I really miss them you know my parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded as his cousin spoke. He seriously considered keeping his sharingan active just for the sake of not having to listen to people ask him about it. His expression changed as he came back to the death of the boys parents and his uncle. He smiled and said," Wear it with pride, grow strong and you will have the power to avenge their deaths. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu looked up at kein as a thought struck him. Standing he took a fighting stance as he laughed a little. How about a spar cousin He knew he wouldnt win but he was bored so it wouldnt hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 pm
Alex sighed and knew now that his status within the village would be permanently held back for some time. he felt saddened over the death of his friend and the remark from the raikage. apparently the kage thought him low. he couldn't care less when she couldn't save one gennin. standing Alex opened the first gate and then the secone healing his body. he picked up takeru care fully and took him out of the academy.

[exit]  

lazyactor

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Not right now little brother I am to sore to fight. If you want I can and will gladly supervise your training on the other hand. " It was the truth he was to sore to fight. He had fought about seven our eight different people in the course of one day and he needed a rest. Maybe a nice dip in the spring. Or maybe a stop for some food. That was if his brother did not feel up to training.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu laughed as he plopped down again as he joked, What scared? Ok well do you know any genjutsu i have trouble with it. He laughed again as he truly was probably the only Uchiha that was bad at genjutsu but he did care he had a gift for taijutsu instead. He looked over as a boy opened two of the eight gates and he laughed as he would learn more than that.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein laughed and said,"Scared not a day in my life. Logical definitely." Kein's head dropped as the boy asked him about genjutsu. He lifted his head and said," Cant do it. I have tried and tied but I just cant do it man.I am probably the only Uchiha that CANT use genjutsu. Ninjutsu wise I am alright I can mostly hold my own. Bukijutu is pretty much the same. On the other hand when it comes to Taijutsu I think there are only about one or two people I have ever met that can match me." He was half tooting his own horn and half telling the truth. He had been gifted when it came to taijutsu since he was old enough to understand fighting and excelled at it.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games