Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 15,295 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 125 | ⇣

Samuru really didn't like being held. He had barely caught what Miko was saying and was still a little unsure of what had been tossed at him. Amiti was beyond infuriated at this point, the indignity of being carried like a child now blacking that part of Samuru's mind. Samuru had his right hand holding to one of the straps on Wan's pelt/thing, blinking at the rebuilt area with a dazed expression "I...I don't know." he said quietly, glancing around the new area. His puppets were nowhere to be seen and he had never heard back from the people he'd asked to collect them. But...now there was nothing to distinguish where his fight with Melody had been. Nowhere to show where he'd lost both his arm, leg and most of his left side to rot. It was all...cleaned up "I...well...I guess we can just go back to the dojo." he really didn't like being carried but for the moment, he was grateful. If he'd been standing, he'd have fallen. He could feel a wave of emotions behind his eyes and he fought to keep him self neutral...to keep calm. It wouldn't do to lose it like he always did "I'll just have to come up with something else..."

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:19 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ A } hand came down on Samuru's shoulder, patting it gently before returning to holding him in his arms. Indignity of the situation aside, Wanryoku felt he might understand to some degree the sense of loss that he was clearly feeling. Instead of leaving, however, Wanryoku looked towards where he had previously seen ANBU stationed back before the district had been closed, assuming that if the items he was looking for had been found it had been found by them first. As he moved that direction, Wanryoku considered Samuru, and the emotions clearly etched upon his features when he had seen this place rebuilt. That fight must have been truly brutal for him to continually feel not only the physical damage, but the psychological ones. "Sam-uru...what you lose here? ANBU might find, so we go ask." The voice was clearly nonchalant, as if they were talking about the weather. For Wanryoku that was the case, for battles were something that his kind always discussed as if nothing were the matter.

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Samuru frowned, irritation at Wan's insistence of continuing forward. This was probably why Amiti was so angry at being held, the loss of independence and mobility. Not that they had much mobility. He really didn't like when Wan touched his shoulder, pulling the joint in towards his chest "The two puppets I fight with. One was partially destroyed, the other survived fully from Melody's attacks." he said, his tone slightly sullen and withdrawn. Samuru clearly didn't share Wan's idea of battle discussions, preferring to avoid completely his memories of the events in this area.

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:11 pm
    Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...Still slightly tipsy from the stop at the bar early, Gamzee wandered aimlessly through the nicer part of the housing district not sure where he was going but he at least knew he was in the right place. Looking from house to house he stopped a few times turning back around realizing he went too far in one direction before he finally stopped before a huge mansion of a house he had already went past several times. Looking at the address then looking at his surroundings he was sure this was the place. There was a huge metal gate before him with a tall brick wall that surrounded the house stretching out either side. Gam went towards the gate and as he did it seemed to open on it's own. He stopped a bit stunned at it doing so, but didn't really think much of it. Continuing onward he walked through the small yet still impressive courtyard that held many plants and other foliage neatly trimmed till he reached the stairs leading to the main door. As he walked up the stairs the main door opened and a very stereotypical butler stood before him. He as balding with an upturned nose as though everything as beneath him. "Doctor Gamzee I presume?" He said in a sort of snotty way. Gamzee nodded towards him "Yes, I am here to see--" "Yes, Duchess Kaname. I'm well aware. Come on in, and mind your manners." The man cut Gam off and moved away from the doorway allowing him to enter...

...As he entered the house he was greeted by almost complete darkness. There was small candles dimly lighting each room giving off a darting shadowy appearance throughout each room. The butler closed the door behind him and gestured him up the stairs that were just to his left without a single word. Gamzee began his ascent up the stairs allowing his eyes to adjusted to the dim light. The butler seemed to move as though he could see every detail. They came to the third landing and the butler walked down the hallway swiftly, Gam upped his pace to keep up, just as he did the butler abruptly stopped before two huge sliding doors and opened them quietly. "Madame, he is here." And with that the butler walked back past Gam and down the stairs. Gamzee watched him leave then looked back to the door way which as better lit, but still dim. Peaking around the corner he was greeting by what seemed to be a study combined with an office. The three walls except for the one that had the door on it was lined from floor the ceiling with bookshelves. "Don't just stand there like some coy school boy. Come in." Said a voice that sounded annoyed yet welcoming at the same time. His eyes followed to where his ears heard the voice come from, he was greeted by Duchess Kaname, who sat in a massive cushioned chair that sat before a dying fireplace. Entering the room he shut the door behind him and breathed in deeply to catch his nerves. As he breathed in through his nose he as greeted with a strong sweet smell that he almost thought was maple syrup, but he quickly realized what it was as he turned to see the smoke lifting upwards from the chair. There was a long tube leading to a decorative hookah that sat on the floor next to her. She was obviously smoking opium...

...Walking towards her he began to look for somewhere to sit, but the nearest sit to her was the desk that was about ten feet to the right of her. Gamzee leaned against the desk and looked at her face. He was a bit stunned, yet took note not to let it show across his face as he saw she seemed took a good bit younger than what her file stated. She was suppose to be in her mid 50's but he was greet by a lady that seemed to be in her 30's if that. There was hardly any lines of age on her face, he couldn't see any gray in her auburn hair, at least not in this light. She seemed to stare off into the fire as though she wasn't even in reality. Gam knew the effects of opium and this was a prime example. In her hand was a glass of what seemed to be a brown liquor, and on the table next to her sat an almost empty bottle of brandy. This woman really did have money. "I assume you know who I am and why I am here." He said in a slightly whimsical voice with a slight smile. He wasn't sure what the Doctor had told her about him. He sat there staring at her awaiting a response of some sort, but she didn't even move her eyes away from the fire, not even a twitch of her mouth. A few moments past and Gam was about to speak again when her eyes went towards him without moving her head at all. "Yes, and i'm sure he didn't tell you exactly why he decided you were to come here, hmm?" She was right. Gam wasn't sure at all. He was about to speak again, asking her to enlighten him as to why he was here, but she seemed to read his mind. "It's more of a professional comfort. If I should have an episode I need someone to catalog it, and decide what needs to be done. About once a week I need to see you."...

...She looked back to the fire and took another puff of the pipe. Her eyes glazed over and her eyelids lowered just a bit more as the smoke slowly escaped her mouth over the course of the next minute. Gam folded his arms across his chest as he thought about this. He still wasn't sure what to make of it all. It seemed like he was nothing more than a companion. He was under the impression there was serious work that needed to be done. Not some everyday conversation. Gam sat alone in thought wondering if she was going to speak again. When she didn't he stood up and began to walk towards one of the bookcases. Before looking through the list of books he took one last look at her just to see if she was still zoned out. Which she was. Gam began to run his finger across the spines of the books. There was so many different types of books here. Everything from classic literature to personal diary type books on a multitude of subjects. As he got to the next wall he was about to look at the next set of books when she spoke again. "On that table is a report of the last week. No episodes that am aware of. Take it and I will see you next week." With that she closed her eyes puffing again on the pipe. Gamzee looked to her then at the small stack of papers neatly placed on the table he stood before...

...The butler appeared in the door way across the room and stood there staring off into space in Gam's general direction. Grabbing the paper he headed for the door. Completely in a daze of what just transpired. He headed down the hallway and down the stairs toward the main door. As he exited the butler spoke. "Same day, next week." And with that he closed the door. Gam stood on the porch with the papers quite confused on what just happened. Folding the papers he cradled them in one hand and placed both his hands in his pockets and left the premises. Gam headed in the direction of the hospital to finish off his report...

[/Exit]

Consultation [5/6]

Purification Complete

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 475 || Stamina Pool:: 125 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:13 pm
    Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...Still slightly tipsy from the stop at the bar early, Gamzee wandered aimlessly through the nicer part of the housing district not sure where he was going but he at least knew he was in the right place. Looking from house to house he stopped a few times turning back around realizing he went too far in one direction before he finally stopped before a huge mansion of a house he had already went past several times. Looking at the address then looking at his surroundings he was sure this was the place. There was a huge metal gate before him with a tall brick wall that surrounded the house stretching out either side. Gam went towards the gate and as he did it seemed to open on it's own. He stopped a bit stunned at it doing so, but didn't really think much of it. Continuing onward he walked through the small yet still impressive courtyard that held many plants and other foliage neatly trimmed till he reached the stairs leading to the main door. As he walked up the stairs the main door opened and a very stereotypical butler stood before him. He as balding with an upturned nose as though everything as beneath him. "Doctor Gamzee I presume?" He said in a sort of snotty way. Gamzee nodded towards him "Yes, I am here to see--" "Yes, Duchess Kaname. I'm well aware. Come on in, and mind your manners." The man cut Gam off and moved away from the doorway allowing him to enter...

...As he entered the house he was greeted by almost complete darkness. There was small candles dimly lighting each room giving off a darting shadowy appearance throughout each room. The butler closed the door behind him and gestured him up the stairs that were just to his left without a single word. Gamzee began his ascent up the stairs allowing his eyes to adjusted to the dim light. The butler seemed to move as though he could see every detail. They came to the third landing and the butler walked down the hallway swiftly, Gam upped his pace to keep up, just as he did the butler abruptly stopped before two huge sliding doors and opened them quietly. "Madame, he is here." And with that the butler walked back past Gam and down the stairs. Gamzee watched him leave then looked back to the door way which as better lit, but still dim. Peaking around the corner he was greeting by what seemed to be a study combined with an office. The three walls except for the one that had the door on it was lined from floor the ceiling with bookshelves. "Don't just stand there like some coy school boy. Come in." Said a voice that sounded annoyed yet welcoming at the same time. His eyes followed to where his ears heard the voice come from, he was greeted by Duchess Kaname, who sat in a massive cushioned chair that sat before a dying fireplace. Entering the room he shut the door behind him and breathed in deeply to catch his nerves. As he breathed in through his nose he as greeted with a strong sweet smell that he almost thought was maple syrup, but he quickly realized what it was as he turned to see the smoke lifting upwards from the chair. There was a long tube leading to a decorative hookah that sat on the floor next to her. She was obviously smoking opium...

...Walking towards her he began to look for somewhere to sit, but the nearest sit to her was the desk that was about ten feet to the right of her. Gamzee leaned against the desk and looked at her face. He was a bit stunned, yet took note not to let it show across his face as he saw she seemed took a good bit younger than what her file stated. She was suppose to be in her mid 50's but he was greet by a lady that seemed to be in her 30's if that. There was hardly any lines of age on her face, he couldn't see any gray in her auburn hair, at least not in this light. She seemed to stare off into the fire as though she wasn't even in reality. Gam knew the effects of opium and this was a prime example. In her hand was a glass of what seemed to be a brown liquor, and on the table next to her sat an almost empty bottle of brandy. This woman really did have money. "I assume you know who I am and why I am here." He said in a slightly whimsical voice with a slight smile. He wasn't sure what the Doctor had told her about him. He sat there staring at her awaiting a response of some sort, but she didn't even move her eyes away from the fire, not even a twitch of her mouth. A few moments past and Gam was about to speak again when her eyes went towards him without moving her head at all. "Yes, and i'm sure he didn't tell you exactly why he decided you were to come here, hmm?" She was right. Gam wasn't sure at all. He was about to speak again, asking her to enlighten him as to why he was here, but she seemed to read his mind. "It's more of a professional comfort. If I should have an episode I need someone to catalog it, and decide what needs to be done. About once a week I need to see you."...

...She looked back to the fire and took another puff of the pipe. Her eyes glazed over and her eyelids lowered just a bit more as the smoke slowly escaped her mouth over the course of the next minute. Gam folded his arms across his chest as he thought about this. He still wasn't sure what to make of it all. It seemed like he was nothing more than a companion. He was under the impression there was serious work that needed to be done. Not some everyday conversation. Gam sat alone in thought wondering if she was going to speak again. When she didn't he stood up and began to walk towards one of the bookcases. Before looking through the list of books he took one last look at her just to see if she was still zoned out. Which she was. Gam began to run his finger across the spines of the books. There was so many different types of books here. Everything from classic literature to personal diary type books on a multitude of subjects. As he got to the next wall he was about to look at the next set of books when she spoke again. "On that table is a report of the last week. No episodes that am aware of. Take it and I will see you next week." With that she closed her eyes puffing again on the pipe. Gamzee looked to her then at the small stack of papers neatly placed on the table he stood before...

...The butler appeared in the door way across the room and stood there staring off into space in Gam's general direction. Grabbing the paper he headed for the door. Completely in a daze of what just transpired. He headed down the hallway and down the stairs toward the main door. As he exited the butler spoke. "Same day, next week." And with that he closed the door. Gam stood on the porch with the papers quite confused on what just happened. Folding the papers he cradled them in one hand and placed both his hands in his pockets and left the premises. Gam headed in the direction of the hospital to finish off his report...

[/Exit]

Consultation [5/6]

Purification Complete

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 475 || Stamina Pool:: 125 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:49 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ T }he sheer annoyance rolled off of Samuru in waves so thick that even Wanryoku, usually oblivious of such things, was able to detect it. This was the reason he stopped still, refusing to move as he waited for an ANBU to take notice. Looking down at the younger male, his expression a little on the baffled side, he cocked his head to the side like a bird. "What do puppets do?" To him, such a creation made little sense, as fighting was about using one's own strength to defeat your opposing enemies. While he considered, there came a shifting noise from the distance, and suddenly there was a puff of smoke. After a moment it dispersed, revealing two puppets held by a man dressed in a fox's mask, and little else. At least, it might have been a man, as it seemed to be covered in a mass of scars. The gentleman immediately vanished as well, leaving only a glare for the pair. Wanryoku, taken aback, cocked his head to the other side before sighing and kneeling down, placing Samuru on the cold stone of the ground. "These your's, yes?" And with that, he took the puppets, one by one, and placed them into the quiver at his side. Each shrunk down to absolutely miniature proportions leaving but the tips of their heads poking out amidst the many spear heads and the human head that glared at him and Samuru alike.

-----Grunting, he turned and picked Samuru up again before turning and moving away, back towards the Dojo. "Why puppets so important to you? They like Zangai?"

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:34 pm

All this up and down and conversation was starting to irritate him. More dangerously though, it was starting to irritate Amiti who was already annoyed at being held like a child. Now Samuru had a much more tolerant temper but he was getting tired of this giant now. He didn't have to tell him anything about his puppets, something that was very personal to him. Wan hadn't bothered to look at the faces of the two puppets, the one whole and the other missing parts of its limbs and some of the other more important pieces. But the faces of the twins held similar features to his own. Samuru had, in some subconscious way through the Amiti, fashioned the puppets to take the place of his lost siblings. Being set down on the cold ground, he jumped slightly as the cold seeped through the thin pajama pants. Before he could even speak to the giant, he was already taking his puppets and stowing them. And then Samuru was lifted again! His fist clenched tightly as he tried hard to not say anything he'd regret. Wan was...he supposed....trying in his own way "I use them to fight, yes they are mine and I don't know what a Zangai is. They matter because I can use the broken one's parts to fashion better prosthesis for myself." And get away from you. Amiti's voice was cold and angry, rage starting to build like a headache from him inside Samuru's head.

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:48 pm
    User Image
    Axel Storn
    Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
    Chakra - 350/390 l Stamina - 355/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

The redhead arrived in the Residential District before his two team mates. What was the name of the kid? He didn’t quite remember, he would have to ask Rin or Hatsu to remind him what it was. Meanwhile he stood at the entrance of the Residential District with his hands behind his head and a bored expression. “… Hurry up the plaza isn’t that far away…” He was impatient, he wanted to get this over with, it should be easy, kick down some door, round up some kids and that would be the end of it. Should they resist, they’d find themselves with Iron Sand shackles, or maybe in an iron box, he wasn’t quite sure yet of what he was going to do, but first of all, the kids had to be found, and for them to be found, he needed Rin and Hatsu; they seemed to have a certain way with people that made them like them, maybe it was just because they were girls. Axel looked up to the sky and saw it graying, it seemed like it was going to rain, probably very hard by how quickly it was getting dark. ” …” He caught himself looking back worried, unsure why. Had something happened? He doubted that very much, they could take care of themselves, why would he even think that?

Ryo: 1725
    AC: 2325
    OOC:

Technique Used:

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
    GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:24 pm
    User Image
    Rin Yukimori
    Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
    Chakra - 360/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Rin would reach the district a short time after Axel, noticing the sky was clouding up a bit "looks like rain" shed think to herself, she liked the rain and the snow they were always comforting weathers. She would wait patiently for their leader taking a good look around to see if she spotted something interesting. But it mostly seemed like the rain was the most interesting thing to come. "Well Axel looks like you wont be getting a lot of action packed adventures today, you wont get to be a cool samurai hoping to avenge stolen articles of food" shed tell the redhead, nudging him playfully. Shed mostly stand around after that still keeping an eye out in case of problems.

Who I'm interacting with:
    Rexnov

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

Toso would have remained silent as he followed Miko towards the residential district. In fact it was almost an unsettling silent not even a single bloop which he normally did with repetitive cadence. He didn't even seem to provide Miko with a response friendly or otherwise when she scolded him slightly back at the hospital. He had the impression of a man who was lost in thought but it would be difficult to ascertain whether or not to tell if these thoughts were positive or negative but the the inkling they were somehow in a way related to Miko would be present. His hands were rightly both tucked in his sleeves as if he were a cold. The clouds above we're rolling in implying rain soon. To a certain extent the atmosphere would certainly be something akin to unsettling.

When they would arrive at the outskirts of the town where the alleged creature was supposedly, Toso stood stiff should Miko turn to face him. An unnatural stiff which only aided the unnatural air. He would stand expectantly or in preparation of something. Instinctually Toso would be giving off red flags if Miko had yet to develop a true bond of trusted camaraderie. Any doubts she might have had be it "was he mad at her?" or "is he plotting something?" would be fed with and carried by his currently odd behaviorisms. Whether or not such thoughts would surface was to be determined but if they did it seemed without an obvious demonstration Toso would be baiting them out, his eyes shimmering with emptiness that were the dull monotonous tones of grey.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:320 /320❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:310 /310❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:400/(750) ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:1500

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Tao-Benshin
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:38 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 524/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
    On the way over to the area the animal was reported to have been Miko did take notice to the awkward silence concerning Tosokurui. He wasn't really one to be this silent, but she couldn't quite tell what was up with him now. The smell of ozone and the encroaching storm seemed to add to this mood, and it really wasn't good to go into a mission with mixed words or something on your mind distracting from the goal at hand. Scouting the area using a jutsu she'd recently learned to get a good visual of the area. Sighing as she did this Miko would address the issue before anything else came up, while looking out past Toso. "If ya got something on your chest, just spit it out already. No use in just moping around all day. We've got a job to do, and hurt feelings don't tend to help with focusing on that... sighing once more as she'd look at Toso with left eye peering slightly to her direction while her right would notice some commotion below.

[The events on street level]
    The sudden roar of a predator on the hunt would be heard resounding down the street as the sounds of screams woudl only arouse the beasts appetite. The people in the area had thinned some and that might of been due to the time it took Miko to respond to this mission, but preparing for it took time. the beast had made something of a den in storefront property of one building. Some traces of blood was around the entrance where the glass of the shop was shattered. There wasn't any clue as to who's blood it was, the lion or a possible victim, but Miko from what she could see wasn't sure of the gravity of things, but first she'd need to play her part in getting the civilians out of the area. Another blood curdling roar came from the distance and maybe in between her moment with Toso she'd be forced into action. Jumping out and landing on top of a light post Miko woudl call out, "Get to higher ground and stay off the street level if you can't retreat to another district!"
    A crowd would come storming out and pushing each other aside as they ran for their very lives and the fright in their eyes seemed to only have become more grave given the number of tragedies that seemed to continually flow into the village as of late. Miko wasn't sure how she was supposed to break these people up.Yet calming them and still leading them out would be key.

"toso you've got any ink blends that are good at grabbing peoples attention with out hurting them or restraining them!"

((OOC: don't know what your up to Necro but I'll play this out as Miko would handle the situation. also don't feel shy about controlling the actins of the big cat if you want to. ))
    ¥ Ryo: 475 | ¥ AC: 3,125
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Hawk's Eye
    Description: The user sends Chakra to one eye, thus sharpening the vision in that eye. Allows for pinpoint accuracy at up to a hundred meters. Lasts for three posts. [Activation -10 chakra] [1/3]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 4 Shuriken
    • 7 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Encroaching Wildlife!
    Information: There's a mountain lion threatening villagers at the edge of the Residential District! Track down the creature and chase it off. No need to take its life.
    Solo or Squad: Variable
    Minimum Posts: Variable
    Note: Can only be taken once, by one member or squad. This adds 2 points per participant to the Spirit Meter.

Interacting with::
    NecroPlant

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:57 pm

User ImageUser Image

~Current Theme Music~Inumu+Twin

Toso only retaliated with an unsettling smile. Miko was showing apt concern for him which seemed to trigger something in his squid like brain. Although the smile accompanied with the silence could be something more out of a silent murder film rather than a family show about froclicking squids. In truth Toso wasn't experiencing any hurt feelings rather he was doing something rather introvertive. Using a rather harsh term for interpretation he would be judging Miko, with a lighter description analyzing her behaviorisms. Trust among companion's is something that is mutual the squid believed. The fact Miko didn't find his current behaviors threatening contributed to Toso's belief that she trusted him to a degree. What reason he was gauging her trust in him would still remain a mystery. Communication was indeed one of the leading contributors to developing trust but he was providing none of it and only returned blank glares and silent confirmation with obscure smiles.

When the Chaos erupted and Miko took the commanding stance and responsive action Toso in turn would remain on the ground. When given the inquiry as to if he had any blends designed for calming down the rowdy civilians she would again be met with no words, no bloop, only a faint smile. Toso would begin to build ink within his mouth a deep inhale followed by an exhale a leap into the sky before a web of ink was shot outward it then began to expand rapidly as if a net. At first glance it would appear as if Toso had blatantly ignored Miko's request of doing something that didn't restrain the civilians. In fact it looked just the opposite of her request as the purple hued net ensnared every civilian. They'd find themselves all struggling to break free in a panic.

Toso would land atop a lamp post as well directly parallel to Miko at a fifteen foot separation between the two. Again he'd silently wait expecting something. Perhaps a scolding or something along those lines seeing as that's what he was quite possibly provoking with this reckless display. But...soon...after whatever words Miko would have to share with him stern, unsure, or otherwise. The net would begin to dissipate those who were caught within its bounds would find the strong growing stronger, the fast growing faster, the ill and elderly having more spry in their step, these sudden changes overcoming the panic they had been experiencing was now instead being replaced by confusion. Those with newfound strength perhaps would begin to choose fighting rather than flight. While those who have already selected the choice to flee would be much more confident in their ability to do so. Toso would then perform a string of hand signs as from the remnants of the ink two clones formed. They then leaped into positions with soft smiles directing the confused traffic and when a second roar sound they provided an air of security for the civilians.

((I thought Tao for the most part was moderating the lion?))
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:280 /320❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:310 /310❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:400/(750) ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:1500

• Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Φ Inking Method: Inkwire Hell: Ceremonial Blend 32: B : -20 Chakra
                                                                  Φ Sumi Bunshin No Jutsu: C : -10 Chakra
                                                                  Φ Sumi Bunshin No Jutsu: C : -10 Chakra
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Tao-Benshin
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:01 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 440/545 ---/435

Hatsu would walk into the residential district, immediately spotting her two squadmates, but mainly looking around for stray children running around. The clone would walk straight to Hatsu's new room, getting a key for it along the way. Hatsu would make her way to the other two, letting out a small sigh as she approached. This mission was her first as squad leader, and it was tough to command a group with as little experience in the field as she had. Preparing herself for the second part of their mission, she adjusted her steel gloves. "So from what we gathered, there are about 5 orphans running around about our age. We need to find out where they are, and subdue them. If possible, I would prefer you to talk them down rather than having to use force, so avoid jutsu if possible. If they attack or run, I permit you to use nonlethal force, but nobody dies, and we will keep injuries to a minimum." Hatsu glanced upwards as clouds were forming. The children would probably be under something to prepare for the coming storm, judging by the color of the clouds. "Since it's only children, it will be easier if we split up, to cover more ground. If you're attacked, don't be afraid to retreat if you need to. Any questions?" Hatsu would look at the other two, but also keep watch at the area behind them. Directions were being given currently but Hatsu felt that it would be necessary to be aware of her surroundings as much as she could.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:57 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 494/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
    Miko cocked an eye brow in Toso direction as he'd refuse to give a verbal response, and again it brought to mind something of her past. the little mind games and tricks her grandfather liked to play and the tells she'd been so far versed in reading off others. Tosokurui wasn't showing much on his face, but then again it conflicted with how much it seemed her was pouring out in body language and choice of actions. Miko took to action, but wouldn't let Toso odd choice of timing in playing along with his pace. Miko if more than anything strongly disliked being pulled along by the nose. When she'd asked Toso as to his capabilities to aid, he'd just once again remained silent and then sprayed a purple ink much like that in consistency to the pink one used in their previous fight. Yet if it were the same concoction, then why was the color different. The colors were clearly tied to the effect since even Toso through his lack of ability to see color had specified his inks by flavor, and by flavor one could deduce the mixture. Rather than drawing herself more into Toso, Miko withdrew some from his focus and looked for a point to distance who she could from the others coming from the rear. that weren't hit by the purple ink yet. Moving down to the street level and would position herself between the incoming crowd and the struggling lot. Suddenly stomping on the ground a mass of mud would form from the ground and then form a wall between the lot causing them to slow down in the trudging mass of mud. though she wouldn't quite know it she'd assist in Toso awkward "Chinese finger trap" like ink blend.

Those still inside the complex need a way out had no choice but to exhaust the excess tension on trying to move, but they became much less of a threat to one another in this state, but that didn't remove the notion that the lion wasn't too far off from their heels and Miko had just cut herself off from her assistance. Hopefully Toso's silent treat meant would wear off in time for them to work on a game plan. "Everyone just keep moving but take care of your fellow villagers as you go I'll draw the Lions attention. So in the mean time catch your bearings and make it to my partner outside...I-I'll have this handled in a short while. The Raikage sent use, so show use a little faith , alright." the sound of her words seemed to effect some, but the majority that were inside were still scared for their lives. It would take a little more than just words to effect these people. Gritting her teeth Miko would catch her footing by placing chakra on her feet to create a surface between her and the mud before she'd run down the length of the hall where the sound of roaring was coming from.

The Lion seemed to be in a bit of a frenzy now,just barely snagging a few civilians who showed the mark of the beast on their limbs. Scratches and traces of blood, but no given bodies to speak of. No reason to kill, was there? Miko still struggled some with this question personally. And the answer to it was never truly resolved with her interaction with the Raikage. Just built up more doubts and deeper thoughts on how much she lacked as a shinobi, let alone leaving room for the question of how much she could of been lacking as a person. Miko would throw a kunai just before the lion was about to pounce on a cowering couple and would draw back slowly as it's eyes became affixed on her. Aw crap, hope Toso's not to far behind.
    Miko despite her annoyance at Tosokurui's behavior as of late did believe him capable of acting appropriately. She'd seen it from him before and figured from his words that his personality isn't totally a result of his own making but something a bit drawn out from his surroundings and up bringing. Guy was just lacking a broader world view, but then again, maybe they all were if they couldn't even get down to the basics in understanding one another.

Miko would turn to start running away, and the Lion would take this as a call to give chase behind the kunoichi. Who really wasn't all that fast considering. Her reflexes weren't to bad, but being able to beat a Lion in track wasn't one of her strong suits so her little dash to get away was only a ploy to draw him away from the more populated area's. "Common you big stupid cat, come and get this!"

((OOC: I don't think so but, we can ask and just wait on her for the next turn.Though i don't think she'll have an issue with use working out the Lion bits on our own...idk? ))
    ¥ Ryo: 475 | ¥ AC: 3,125
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Doryuu Heki [ Mud Slide Barrier ]
    Official Description: A defensive jutsu in which the user creates a thick wall of mud and earth to defend against an attack. For every rank, the wall of mud is twenty feet wider and fifteen feet higher.
    Guild Description: Dragging the ground with one's foot, the wall comes into existence. [C-rank Activation -25 Chakra]

Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] [Activation -5 chakra]

Hawk's Eye
    Description: The user sends Chakra to one eye, thus sharpening the vision in that eye. Allows for pinpoint accuracy at up to a hundred meters. Lasts for three posts. [Supplementary ] [2/3]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 4 Shuriken
    • 7 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Encroaching Wildlife!
    Information: There's a mountain lion threatening villagers at the edge of the Residential District! Track down the creature and chase it off. No need to take its life.
    Solo or Squad: Variable
    Minimum Posts: Variable
    Note: Can only be taken once, by one member or squad. This adds 2 points per participant to the Spirit Meter.

Interacting with::
    NecroPlant

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:56 pm

User ImageUser Image

~Current Theme Music~Inumu+Twin

It seemed Toso was spared being reprimanded for his choice of actions. As Miko split from him and headed further down the district. He'd look down at his ink clones and provide them with a silent nod as the two of them provided pendulum like swings of their sleeves and friendly smiles. "Stuff smells like grapes." With that utteration from a calmed civilian Toso grabbed Miko's former light post and like a rubber band catapulted himself through the skies like a fully cocked rubber band.

With these repeated rubber band like movements he'd find himself where Miko formerly was in mere seconds which would have taken minutes normally without shunsin yet she wasn't anywhere to be seen currently. With the fleeing civilians talking to them was out of the question. Instead Toso made a quick analysis of his surroundings. Liquid in droplets that couldn't have been his ink on the ground. Attributing this to blood he would then furrow his brow as the droplets of blood were accompanied by claw marks going south. The marks and blood were more prevalent south than they were to the east. One thing Toso's color blindness did aid him in was noticing finer details on objects. The one's to the east had a freshness to them. Suddenly as if coming to some deductive revelation he began sprinting down the eastern path. The path that lead away from most of the foot traffic. It seemed the most reasonable now, Miko was leading the Lion away. Toso began building ink in his mouth as he began his trek.

Eventually he'd come into sight of Miko and the Lion. Within the tight alleyways his Inkwire Hell would prove inefficient rather the bubble gum like ink in mouth bearing the sickeningly sweet taste would be launched in a blob. At this point the Lion had gained enough momentum and in it's fit of apparent rage it would attempt to pounce Miko. There it was claws in the air ready to bring them down accompanied by its massive girth down Miko's back and within the fractions of seconds where this would be the case the Lion would find itself descending faster that expected as the back of it's legs became glued to the ground although it's incessant struggling was showed that it had no intentions of giving up. It's upper body still trying to claw at Miko. It's eye while filled with rage was also showing signs of what could be sadness. If Miko had experience with animals she'd likely pick this up, if not her, then Toso certainly would. As the lion continued it's struggle Toso would approach with a rhythmic cadence. His bloops had returned as each step was complemented with one. Toso would then emit another inky blob for the Lion's upper half in a calm manner. "Bloop I'm sure this applies to land animals as well but creatures don't usually attack humans naturally. Something tells me this Lion is being driven by something. Don't you think?" Here Toso went, he didn't apologize nor explain the reason behind his earlier silence. It seemed whatever he was looking for he either found or gave up on. The Lion was making soft growls expressing it's distaste for the situation it was currently in...or perhaps it was biding it's strength.

Meanwhile back at the street level the clones were hard at work leading the civilians out of the district following the evacuation protocols. When the roars could no longer be heard much of the panic ceased as the people from the collective area's reached the clones as per Miko's order. Many of the individuals indeed were injured to certain degrees but nothing life threatening. Although they would all need some form of medical treatment. The clones would encourage many of the civilians to go to the hospital.

((Right, I forgot to mention. Probably bit late on this. I talked ta Tao we got the ok. I made this post at late night slipped my mind. Communication is integral. When you're currently rping the lack thereof slipped my brain))

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:280 /320❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:300 /310❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:400/(750) ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:1500

Φ Squid Waltz: -10 Stamina
                                                                  Φ Inking Method Blot Spit: Taffy Blend : -5 Chakra
                                                                  Φ Inking Method Blot Spit: Taffy Blend: -5 Chakra
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Tao-Benshin
                                                                  Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games