Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 495 ~ AC: ? ~ Ryo: ?

The other's behavior made it obvious the other did not respect him. Possibly because he was new and the other did not know him or know his strength. Then the next irritant to walk through the door was a male, this one lacking proper respect as well. Although by the flush of his cheeks, most likely not from the cold outside, he may have been drunk. Raising his hand up, Keiji lightly pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. Was this what he was left to work with? Honestly, Yukigakure had seemed to have fallen so low it was not even funny.

"Zain Hakemoto, a monk and a samurai, an advisor to the old Yukikgae." Keiji did not even ask if he was right, he knew for a fact that he was. Taking his hand away from his face, he placed it on the arm of the chair and let his index finger tap against it. "Despite your record, I will have to see for myself if you qualify to be my advisor." Turning his gaze back to the genin he said "Do not leave, Torya. You do not respect me because I am new, despite holding the title of Yukikage, yes? I'd like to fix that right now so that there will be no trouble down the line. Especially since you have the Sakkakugan kekkei genkai."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:00 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

The small white haired Genin was just about out the door when he was caught by the shoulder by a hand that held him in place. The scent of sake assaulted Izaya's nose, but he did not shy away from it, for he knew who it was. What irked him even further though was the fact that Monk-san found it in himself to call him Torya. Why that name of all things? Sure it was just a slight letter deviancy, but it was still a bit disturbing to hear himself being called such. Izaya turned to Monk-san with the same uninterested eyes he gave to everyone, but it was not as disrespectful a gaze as the one he had given to the Yukigakure. It was more of a gaze that urged Monk-san to understand that he did not wish to remain in the office. He wanted to leave. All hopes of leaving peacefully flew out the door when the Yukikage then spoke. It was a fact that the Yukikage knew a lot of things, but this was hardly interesting in the least. It was the Kage's job after-all, to know every detail about their village. What caught him off guard even more than everything else was when the man also found it within himself to call him 'Torya'. What was it with adults? They just lived to make a child's life miserable, but Izaya did not indulge either of them. Every word the Yukikage spoke afterwards was the truth. Izaya did not respect him as he knew he should. The little boy's head turned to meet the Kage's gaze as soon as he mentioned that Izaya had the Sakkakugan. That was a piece of information that he had not expected the man to know, even if he already knew his name. Izaya had neglected to use the Sakkakugan much during his life, in fear of what might happen. Though he figured that the incident with him and those two men with the pale eyes in the restaurant was passed on in particular detail to the man before him. "You are correct. I do own the Sakkakugan. But if I may ask, what exactly do you mean when you say you would like to 'fix that'? Do you refer to a fight? I should have you know that I am not one for fighting if it isn't absolutely necessary, though this could be considered an occasion". A Genin actually gratifying a battle against his own Kage. It was unheard of. But Izaya did not believe that the man would be able to handle his expertise in the art of Genjutsu, so he wasn't worried. He was just, of course, assuming that this was what the Yukikage was referring to.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

crying

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

It had not been a slip of the tongue on Keiji's part. Respect was a two way street, if the other would not respect him to have basic manners then why would Keiji bother to get his name right? He watched the other carefully as he spoke, watching as the other finally turned to look at him after mentioning his bloodline. So that was a subject of interest to the boy, was it? Considering Keiji had been speaking of things he knew about the boy, he could guess that this information was something Toryo had not expected him to know. Interesting.

Although the other speaking of how he expected the Yukikage to fix this caught his interest as well. "Is that what it will take, Torya? Or are you merely assuming I am someone who will abuse his power to gain respect?" Obviously he would be the same as Hitomi, excelling in genjutsu while lacking in taijutsu. Unfortunately, Keiji's skills in genjutsu would outrank the other's by a large margin. Not to mention he was skilled in some taiutsu. "It really is up to you where this goes from here. But you are not dismissed until we have this matter settled."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

That was not what it would take, and Izaya wanted to say this out loud, but he didn't. He didn't truly wish to fight the Yukikage at all, didn't even want to be in the office to begin with. Why he had come here was a simple matter of wanting to know what could be done to stave off some of the boredom that he felt, but now that he knew that the Kage would address all the Genin later on, he had no further reason to remain. Until his utter disrespect began to turn into something even uglier than he had normally intended. Why it was happening was not the question. Why it was happening now of all times was. He never stepped out of line even when he wanted to, remaining as calm as he could even if he wanted to do otherwise. Izaya sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, readying himself to give an answer to the Yukikage's response. Then the man's final words caught his ears, causing the anger to rise again. Izaya was not one to feel any great dose of emotions at a time, but it happened beyond his control at any point in time. The poor boy had no idea about his bipolar disorder. "I'm not dismissed until we settle this?! Who do you take me for?!" he snapped. He took several steps forward until he was standing directly before the Yukikage's desk. He banged his small hands on the desk and glared straight across at the man, his eyes flashing crimson for a second before they returned to normal. His body shook with rage that he had no control over. "You may be this village's leader, but you're just that and nothing more. If you were someone I was obligated to know and respect then formal notification of your ascension to this position would have reached me! You're nothing more than a...!" His clear, feminine voice rang loudly throughout the office without restraint until his words were suddenly cut off. He staggered back on his feet for a second, feeling slightly woozy. Izaya stared around the room with quick darts of his head before he looked back at the Yukikage. "Did I just do something wrong? I didn't mean to". His girly voice was layered with sadness, and he sounded almost on the verge of tears. The poor boy had no idea what had transpired during that brief moment where he snapped, and now his face was filled with sorrow. "I'm sorry about whatever might have happened. I...I'll just go now..." Izaya turned on his heels quickly to walk away before he could get himself into anymore trouble...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

He's not out of the office yet. Just turned around to leave. If you don't want to have anything to do with him then you can pretend he's already gone. I'm just playing into his character 8D

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

Always watching, never losing his cool, Keiji watched as the other snapped at him. This really was not normal, he went from calm and uncaring to angry in a split second. Then again, it was only normal since the other had the Sakkakugan. If the stress of it really was so great on the mind, then why wouldn't it cause bipolar disorder? What proved it all the more was when the boy's eyes flashed crimson as he continued to rage on. Then as suddenly as his anger came, it left and he had become timid and mindful of his manners. "Toryo, I did not dismiss you. Do not leave and please take a seat."

Whether the other took a seat or not after he told the other to do so did not matter. From the looks of things, the boy did not seem to know what was going on with him. "How much do you know about your bloodline ability? I'm sure you know it gives you powerful, harmful genjutsu, but are you aware of the toll it takes on your mind?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________Genin

It had been some time since the when last Chisato had come to visit the Yukikage. She'd been fairly inspired by his achievement for his ageand his attitude did interest her when she'd cut trough the childish game he and his adviser had decided to play on Genin when entering for their headbands. Though in retrospect this action may of been a bit immature of the young Yukikage. Either way Chisato was coming back around this time not to declare her ambitions and see the kage but rather to retrieve a mission To Takumi and maybe even later further permission to visit the city of artisans on her own to retrieve a weapon legendary design shed' come upon in her time living on the outskirts of the village. Though she'd been set apart she'd always held something of a fair inclusion by what supervision held command over her and her position as a nija in the Village.

By now her story of being born of cannibals would have died down fairly over the year past in peace before the new murmurs of distress came across the snow and mountains. Chisato would approach the door and see as someone else was attempting to rush out she'd make a knock on the door just before he could make his mad dash to freedom. She'd wait till called in. It was built into her nature to heed the orders of her superiors to the letter. The only thing that could sway her was logical ambition and true concern for another life. Though in all honesty this commodity was sparse in Chisato's ability to share in it's wealth. She wait for a reply before coming in.

_________

ChakraX305
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
Ryo::1,600 , AC::1,650  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:44 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya only managed to take a step yonder before the Kage called out to him again, telling him to take a seat. The boy did not want to take a seat, or even stay, but he supposed he might as well. He went to a seat and sat comfortably in it, looking out calmly at the Yukikage whom then began to speak, telling him what he already knew... and then something that left him to wonder. 'A toll on my mind? What does he mean?' Izaya was trying to come to a full understanding of what the Kage was saying without seeming ignorant. That was one thing he wouldn't do, but it would seem that he had no choice in this very instance. He knew all too well what his Genjutsu could do. When he had practiced them, testing them on himself, he could feel every pain as if it were happening to him physically. Not only that, but he remembered it all so vividly, especially from his Pesuto technique when all those rats bombarded him and started gnawing at his flesh. Taking a trip down memory lane caused him to feel the slight sting of the many tiny bites even now. He shuddered evidently. "I wasn't aware of anything happening to me. My mind seems to be working quite fine. What do you mean? Is... something wrong with me?" Of course he knew that something was wrong with him, he was simply unaware of what it could be. Sometimes he would just black out and reawaken somewhere else without any recollection of what had happened, or how he even got to that new scenery. He always thought that he had simply fallen asleep and someone picked him up and placed him there as some kind of practical joke, but his training earlier had left him to wonder. He had seen that girl in his Genjutsu that started talking all sorts of madness. He needed answers. That was when he heard a few soft knocks on the door which caused his head to turn.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

This may have been a private matter that Toryo might not want to share with anyone but it was just him, the boy, and the drunk monk. Looking to said monk he said "Nothing I say to Toryo is to leave this room, not unless he wishes others to know." Turning his gaze back to the boy, he studied the other as he spoke. The other had shuddered, something painful or frightening obviously coming to mind, something to do with his kekkei genkai. That was his best guess, but for now he would leave that matter be.

Leaning back in his seat the Yukikage said "I know of your bloodline through any bit of information I could get, either recorded on paper or from memory. Some giving more details than others. Yet what I have heard is that as Sakkakugan users continue through their life, they begin to change. Every time they activate their bloodline, they are said to become a totally different person. Others say they go through mood swings without even having their bloodline activated. Simply put, your bloodline uses powerful genjutsu but it is too powerful, it has repercussions on the user. Have you ever noticed strange things? Such as one instant your happy and full of energy? And then the next your sad or even angry? Does something strange happen to you that isn't normal?"

Hearing the knocks, he did not invite the person in just yet, he had to finish speaking with Toryo. "People with your bloodline have said to suffer mainly from bipolar disorder. You were in here just now, acting disrespectful and angry towards me. Then suddenly you changed, saying you had no idea what you were doing here and you were acting timid. This is something you must deal with and gain control. That is a matter for another time though, do with this information what you will. You are free to leave if you wish." Finished speaking with the boy he called to the genin waiting outside his office "Come in."

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________Genin

Hearing the Call to enter Chisato would come in though given her slightly sharper senses she did pick up on the new voice rather quickly before entering. Though she'd suspected that if she'd had any questions they'd be addressed in the process of her making her request on the two missions she was interested in. Stepping in and seeing the new man behind the desk Chi's eye would quickly scan the room for the former Yukikage and by her analysis and the looks of those in the room it seemed fair to say that this person before her held some respect as for any certain sign of him being the new Yukikage. that would be something still fairly difficult to assess in the time she'd had while entering the room and hearing the voice from the door.

She'd waste not time in making her. "Hello I'm Chisato Ekiguchi, Genin. I've come to take part in two missions concerning primarily a high Ryo payment. The first being of D-rank in helping out with office work cleaning the Yukikages office. the second is C-rank that requested a ninja make a trek towards Takumi to see to the creation of some weapon. I'm in need of money as of late and I'd also like to have permission to head towards Takumi. I have schismatics for a weapon I'd like to have crafted." all of this formality was for the new man behind the desk. Still she'd have her gaze wonder about the room from time to time still in search of the small boy who'd she'd registered as her lord yukikage already. It wouldn't be much effort to reassign the role in her head with simply disclosing the information to her but for now she'd feel a bit off asking of this to a stranger. Yet since he seemed to have some command she'd felt he had connection to the Yukikage.

_________

ChakraX305
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain moved to lean on the wall by the kage's desk, yes he was drunk but he only had one bottle of sake! He was doing good for that. "Just call me Monk-san, what should I call you by Yukikage-sama?" He was well balanced even drunk, he nodded when the Yukikage told him not to breath a word that was said between the yukikage and Torya. He fixed his ponytail and listened, bipolar disorder? That sounded cool to have but also bad.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:42 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

The boy steeled his nerves when the Kage began to speak, and truthfully, he was slightly happy that he didn't tell him all that he dreaded to hear right away. But why would he tell Monk-san to keep everything he heard within the office? Would it be that bad? Izaya listened to every word that the Yukikage said, growing a better understanding with each new fact that he learned. A knock interrupted his train of thought, but only for a second, and he listened even further when the Yukikage continued. When he was finally finished receiving all the information, he sat still, silently pondering all that he had just been told. 'I have bipolar disorder... So I'm... crazy?' Izaya did not find it hard to believe. He had always known that he wasn't normal, but this revelation came as quite the blow to him. That was when the newcomer entered the room and began to speak. Izaya scarcely heard a word he said, but he did manage to pick up on the fact that he planned to leave the village. Izaya wanted his chance to leave as well, if only for a short time to explore. He spoke up quickly before much more could be said. "Thank you for the information Yukikage. I'd also like to ask for permission to accompany Chisato here to wherever it is that she plans to go". He didn't care where, all he wanted to do was just escape the village for a while.

Eh... This was a lazy post >.>

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image

At least Zain seemed trustworthy, he had agreed not to speak of what he'd told Toryo. When asked what he should be called, the Yukikage had to give this some thought. "Formally, I'd like you to refer to me as Yukikage. However, I suppose in informal situations, you may call me Keiji." May as well, the other would know his name soon enough, may as well get it out of the way.

When the girl entered the office, he noticed that she looked around, quite possibly for the old Yukikage. Honestly, he had been given the position informally but hadn't his assistant spread the news? At least this girl waited for permission before being let in. Before he could call up her information from memory, she already did it for him. Apparently she was eager to get to work on some missions and have a weapon of her own design made.

Before he could reply though, the boy spoke up and wanted to leave with her. He was not sure what was going through the boy's mind but if he thought he was crazy, then that was a bit off. Perhaps he was not as mentally stable as other people but there was surely a way to control what he had. When the other asked to escort Chisato to Takumi he finally spoke up. "Miss Ekiguchi, my name is Keiji Chiba and I am the new Yukikage. You may clean my office but you are not going to Takumi alone. Recently, a messenger from Konoha came to my office and spoke of two rogues from Konoha on the loose."

Opening up the bingo book on his desk, he pointed out the two in question "A jounin by the name of Reiko Uchiha and a chuunin by the name of Ichiro Senju. They are both traveling together and are considered to be quite dangerous. While their last known location was in the fire country, they could really be anywhere at this point. Mister Toryo may accompany you but I do not want two genin going off on their own to Takumi." Looking to Zain he said "Monk-san, I want you to accompany them to Takumi and back." If things went well, then this might be the formation of an almost complete team.

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________Genin

Taking in what new information that came her way Chi would close her mind in mental note of what changes she'd have to adjust to and she'd begin to give a straight gaze directly into the new Yukikage's eyes once informed of his position. Looking at the Bingo book she'd make another note of the two rouges and she'd be wary to keep any eye of for thee faces. Yet being a Genin she'd not go against her kage's wishes and would heed his words in practicing caution outside of the village. What else he had to tell her passed by her mind as all acceptable things. Chisato didn't care if she had company or not. either way it would seem as if she was alone in her mind. Her chaperone didn't really factor to much into her goal. Though she did feel something in the prospect of what this team dynamic would be.

Greatful for the clearance to clean the new Yukikages room she'd reply in her dry tone of compliance, " Thank you lord Yukikage, and I welcome you to your new seat sir. though may I ask what did you do to retain said seat? Also when and where would you like me to start cleaning?" I was an inquiry to register if this was Ku or not. With how quite the shift had been and with what speed the news might be circulating it would seem to be something of a non-hostile transition of simply passing the torch. Still the prospects of what this man did to retain said esteemed position was a puzzling thought. Chisato's own desire to excel beyond the restraints of her duty souly was what drove her to aim towards the high plateau of Sanin. Yet she'd have to by the proper reading materials and machinery to begin developing her deadly interest.

_________

ChakraX305
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:51 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya sat silently by himself as things began to stir in the room, drowning out the words of the Yukikage and falling into a stupor where he was thinking about many things all at once, trying to come to turns with what he had just discovered not too long ago. He was crazy in every sense of the word, or so he thought. It was a kind of illness that could be overcome, but he just didn't know how. The little boy just thought he would have to live with it for the rest of his life, and that he did not want to do. "Hahaha...." Izaya looked up, startled, his eyes working double overtime to pinpoint the source of the discomforting laughter. He knew that his search would be in vain, for it was already clear to him where the voice had come from. He quickly left his half conscious state to come back to reality, able to catch the last few words that the Yukikage spoke. So there was a Jounin by the name Reiko Uchiha, and a Chuunin by the name Ichiro Senju that were considered dangerous, possibly outcasts of their respective village and wanted criminals. The name Uchiha was the one that stuck itself in his mind however, for he had heard of such a clan of ninja with special eyes like his own. He would love to meet that Uchiha, possibly become friends if it were even remotely possible. In truth, Izaya wanted to meet someone who understood what he was going through, and he figured that someone with special eyes would understand perfectly. Izaya looked at Chisato calmly, quite passively and without much emotion. "No cleaning right now. We'll go first, then once we've had our fun or whatever it is that we'll be having, then, and only then, can you come back to do whatever cleaning you want to your heart's content". The little boy stood from his seat, standing at only 4'5", making his way over to Monk-san, his drunken sensei. "I think we should be leaving now Monk-san. The sooner the better". He turned completely to face the Yukikage, giving a deep bow in contrast to the curt nod he gave the man the first time not too long ago. "If it's alright with you Lord Yukikage, we would like to leave immediately". Izaya grabbed on to Monk-san's hand and started leading him out the door, hoping that the girl would be following as well.

Trying to be proactive. Yaay ADVENTURE!!! 8D

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain's mouth opened to yawn, he listened to the Yukikage and nodded. "Ok, I was suppose to get Torya to Takumi either way for her fans...errr his fans..." He fumbled with his words, Torya was just confusing in his girlish form to his drunken state. The word of Reiko and Ichiro shot through his ears and he was suddenly sober. "I fought those kids before, Reiko is very dangerous with his katon...and Ichiro with his justu, ermm I forget but he has a kekkei Genkai that is known in leaf." He didn't fight them too much but he knew enough as Torya started to pull him from his comforable spot.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games