Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX× × x x x x x x x x seele marston

What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Nodding as the girl, Elizabeth by the name she had written down, thanked her, Seele turned back to the roster and wrote her name down for the shared room four. Ah yes, Vixandra had referred to her as Lizzy. What was this though? Oh dear. It would seem Anja, the young woman Vixandra was obviously infatuated with, would be her roommate. She appeared nice enough, and Seele didn't mind music in the least, so they should get on well. Elizabeth wandered back over to Robin, consoling her and letting her know things were back to how they should be. Seele wandered past the two, smiling at them, and walked into the room. Luckily she had only set her suitcase down on the floor next to the bed, so all she had to do was carry it down the hall. Convenient. Before heading down the hall, Seele approached Vixandra and Anja.

"I'd hate to interrupt, but it would seem the roster has been changed. Anja, you are my new roommate. I'll go get settled now and leave you two to your date plans," she inserted, smiling all the while, before turning about, suitcase in tote, and heading down the hall. Hopefully that hadn't perturbed the two of them. Seele had a bad habit of perturbing people.

Seele walked right into the room and set her suitcase down on the empty bed. She gazed around the room, noting the musical influence on Anja's side and her guitar, smiled, and then popped open her suitcase. It was a short affair to put away all of her possessions, since most of them were clothes and books. She used the top of her desk as a bookshelf, as well as part of the window. Still smiling and satisfied, Seele took up her cell phone, input Vixandra's number, and then quickly washed away the taint from the back of her hand. For some reason Seele always had to have her skin clean, and now it was how it should have been in the first place. Taking one last glance about the room, she ventured forth into the hall, shutting the door behind her, and headed downstairs, outside of the hall, for no reason in particular. She had nothing left to do for today other than meet and greet the other freshman, but they all seemed to be paired off with each other already. In fact, the three ladies from before were no where in sight, meaning they had found something better to do, and for a few seconds Seele felt disheartened. Only a few seconds though. Soon she was feeling just chipper and sat down on the bench outside of the hall, enjoying the breeze that had kicked in. She would rather enjoy some company, but Anja and Vixandra seemed too busy to interrupt, as did Lizzy and Robin.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra laughed softly when Anja came back getting ready to go with her to get some food. She turned to ask Seele to come along, but soon discovered the girl was gone. I hope I didn't make her feel bad... She dashed into her room quickly and through the bathroom to check on Mira. The girl was fast asleep and still looked really exhausted. She smiled and kissed the girl's forehead softly, taking her old note and writing a new one bunching it in Mira's hand. Mira, I'm going to get some food down the road with Anja and we're both worried about you. Call me when you're awake. Hugs and kisses, Vixy She dashed back into her room dropping her messenger bag on her bed and grabbing a zip up black hoodie, heading back to see Anja. Locking her door again, she spoke. "I'm ready! Do you want to talk to Seele about coming with us or do you want it to be just you and me so we can talk?".She covered her ears with her hair to hide the red tinting to them.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Well, seeing as Seele's gonna be my new roommate, I think it'd be nice for her to tag along if she's available." Anja responded after pondering for a small bit. She wasn't ready to just be alone with the redheaded girl quite yet. And, she really wanted to try and get to know the blue haired girl from earlier a bit better, truly. "She's new 'n all." Anja added, crossing her arms in a relaxed manner. "Y'know, if you don't mind that is." Anja shrugged. She really just wanted things to go smoothly overall. She seems like a sweet girl.' Anja thought with a shrug, the expression on her face making it obvious that she was pondering, talking to herself mentally.

Absent mindedly, her fingers traced over the heart tattoo on her lower torso before looking at Vixandra. "If so, we ought to go and find her now, huh?" Anja smiled, her tone completely lazy sounding though, as she was just that calm and relaxed.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:24 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra smiled and nodded to Anja while pushing her hair back over her shoulder. Having a long ponytail wasn't always the best way to wear your hair when running around she was discovering. She reached out and took Anja's hand with a smile, pulling her gently down the stairs and out to the area, spotting Seele instantly. The girl did look really sweet and she was rather quiet. Maybe walking off campus with her might get her to open up a bit more. Seeing her get moved to the room with Anja after Robin looked at her like that, she must have felt rejected. Vixandra knew she would be if it had happened to her. She laughed softly feeling a blush form over her ears with Anja's hand being clasped in her own. True, it wasn't like Anja was offering it to her, but she was going to get the girl to move as quick as she could, wanted or not. Letting go of Anja's hand, she tapped Seele on the shoulder from behind her. "Hey, Seele, want to go get a bite to eat with us? Anja thought we could get to know you a little better. You seem really nice." Vixy offered her a big friendly smile and rubbed the back of her neck. "That is, if you don't have anything else to do right now." She motioned for Anja to come closer to them and waited for the blue-haired girl's response.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:36 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin smiled happily and gave Lizzy a big hug knowing she was really her roommate now Robin couldn't help but cry thinking she almost lost her best friend as a roommate,Oh Lizzy I,m so glad that we are still roommates.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:37 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu quickly glanced across the street at one of his friend's urging, hearing that there was a girl that looked like Ashika. He saw her and met her gaze, giving her a vicious smile, cold contempt blazing in his hazel eyes. "Thom, shuddup." He snapped and began to walk to the three girls, only really seeing Ash who paralyzed with fear. Well, now. Look who came lookin for me. He told himself.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash saw him smile and walk over to them, yet no matter how hard she tried to scream all that came out was a half strangled gurgle. Oh god. Oh god. No, no, no, no. She screamed in her mind as he came closer.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

He stopped a footstep away from Ash and quickly grabbed her shoulder with his right hand, a cold lustful look in his eyes. "Well hello there Ashika. Long time no see. Did you finally decide to obey?" He inquired mockingly, moving his hand to the side of her throat and squeezing it gradually.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt his grip tighten and stiffened in response as she clawed at the hand at her throat, somehow choking out the word, "Tsu-Tsubatsu..."

Her windpipe was begining to ache and she knew that it would most certainly leave a bruise. She felt her head get fuzzy and far off as the air was kept from her lungs.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:17 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

As soon as she heard the name 'Tsubatsu', Erin understood what was going on. She wasn't afraid of the man. For one thing, he was a bit shorter than her, like most people. For another, he was touching Ash. She clenched a fist, hauled back, and punched him in the face as hard as her well-trained muscles could handle. "Get... the hell... away from her!" Erin snarled, a deadly look in her eyes. She stepped in front of Ash as the man fell to the pavement. He now sported half a black eye and a broken nose.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash fell to her knees when he released her, gasping in air as she coughed weakly and crying very softly. Her left hand was gently clutching her injured neck. "Erin.... D-don't let... him g-get me..." She begged in a rough voice. "Please..."

The fear and pain was coursing through her body, making her mind foggy and jumpy. She looked up at the girl in front of her and weakly reached out for her. "Don' t... don't let him hurt you.."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:35 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu didn't even see the fist until it connected with face, knocking him down and breaking his nose. He growled at the tall girl that stood between him and his prize, his right eye full of hate. "You little b***h! She is MINE! You know what I did to the last chick that tried to keep her from me? Find your own whore!"

He stood slowly, wiping the blood from his nose and feeling his left eye throb painfully. "You will not keep me from what is rightfully mine."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt herself trembling with rage, the desire to kill this b*****d rising in her all the time. She laughed scornfully at the man's words, taking a step toward him, distancing him further from Ash. Above all, he would not touch Ash again. Ever. "Try it, you little p***k! You won't even touch me, let alone her." Erin kneed him in the stomach and shoved him back to the ground, giving him several vicious kicks on various areas of his body for good measure. "Stay... away... from... Ash... or... I'll... ********... kill you!" she hissed with each kick, ending with a blow to his groin that would have him singing soprano for a week. She backed away, keeping her eyes on him, as she knelt down next to Ash and helped her to her feet. "Come on, let's get out of here. Shizuka, we'd better hurry. Ash needs to see the nurse." Erin draped one of Ash's arms around her shoulder and wrapped one of her own arms around Ash's waist. She grabbed Shizuka's hand with her free hand and began walking briskly back toward the campus, occasionally casting glances over her shoulder to make sure they weren't being followed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash left Erin help her up, but she could barely stand on her own. She was grateful when she felt her arm slung over her shoulder and they moved quickly. She was still dizzy and weak when they got to the grounds, and as they got closer the worse she felt. "E-Erin... Please... slow d-down... I.. I can't breathe..." She whispered weakly to her as she swayed.

I think my neck is bruised already. She thought distantly as the world began to spin. It's hard to focus, hard to breathe.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin heard Ash say that she was having trouble running, so she swept the girl into her arms and broke into a full sprint, knowing Shizuka could easily keep up. "Don't worry, Ash. I'll get you to help, sweetie, so just hang on, okay?" Erin headed for the administration building, where she knew the nurse's station was. She was worried that Tsubatsu might have done serious damage. "I'm sorry I let him touch you, Ash... It won't happen again. I promise."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games