Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Finally dressed in their formal attire, Sam Creedy, Jack Riley, and Locke hart all gathered in Jack's main living area of his room. "Well, We're going to be here for at least today and tomorrow. What do you guys think so far? I personally cannot wait to get out of here. It's too dead in here."

"I agree. Drake said we can share a room at least." She looked at Jack lovingly. But I still don't like this place. It makes me feel like a child who's in serious trouble.

Locke listened, realizing that Andy had chosen to stay within her room. Not entirely worried, he just wanted to know what she was thinking now. "Well, I say we do our best to keep active. If we can maybe gain some information on anything that may be helpful for the future, I say we take the chance to seek it out. Remember our biggest objective, here. We have to take down the Order. And also the Clansmen it would seem."
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:54 pm

She wiped her face remembering she was a warrior now and shouldn't have the time to cry. She put the small doll down looking to herself once more. She debated leaving the room but decided it better to stay in once place until someone came to get them for dinner. She was uncertain letting the others see her like this.

He took some time speaking with the king though he wasn't thrilled, he was happy it wasn't anywhere as bad as he had thought. He wondered though knowing it wasn't completely good but knew it was nothing that would put his friends in danger. He looked to the sky from one hall seeing the time of day and knew they still had time. He would rejoin the others looking about as they were all dressed up. He couldn't help but smile. "Well well, don't you all clean up nice. Where's Andrea?" He looked about the room not seeing her and wondered if she were avoiding once more.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Jack welcomed Drake into his room. "Hey, Drake. Didn't think anything could look so good, huh?" He took a seat, munching on some fruit that had been brought to his room.

Locke welcomed his friend back. "I think she's still in her room. I didn't want to push her. You know." He was a little curious as to what Andy might be doing at this time though.

Sam was off to the side. "Well, you went to the king and spoke already, right? Are we in trouble or something?"
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:21 pm

He smiled nodding to each. "We're in no trouble. Apparently I'm stressing out over nothing. He wanted to meet my friends. For the most part is really is just dinner and entertainment. I do believe he plans on allowing us seats at one of the theaters, but only if you all want to go." He looked to them all a moment more. "Apparently Elizabeth had been spying on the group for some time and reported we needed someplace to relax safely where none could reach us." He sighed after a moment looking towards the doorway. "Think we should get her? Andrea I mean. I'm not sure how I feel about her being alone so much. I can't imagine it's healthy for her."

Andrea looked about her room soon seeing a door to a balcony. She decided it was time to clear her head and went out to overlook the inner walls of the castle. Everything was so light and bright. She could see people and guards about the inner streets and such. Many both mystic and human, even an elf or two she noticed. At least this place seemed to hold up to the rumors. She put a strand of her hair back as the wind blew. It had been too long since she took in the fresh air.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Everyone sighed with relief. "That's good to hear. I think we are all a bit more relieved. Although I don't like the fact that someone has been spying on us." He thought for a moment on Getting Andrea. "Yeah. I think we should go ahead and get her. I think it's time we left for dinner anyways, don't you?"

Sam heard mention of the theater and beamed with hopes. "Can we really go to the theater?" She asked Drake and Jack both as if a child were asking her father for a snack.

"Um, I guess it's fine." He laughed at how cute she was. "Oh, Drake. I wanted to ask. Why do you seem to hold so much sway and respect from the people here? Are you like a hero or something?"
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:27 pm

He chuckled at Sam's reaction then shrugged at Jack's question. "Or something." He turned towards Locke wondering but figured a nod would be fine. "I think I'll wait here. Though I hope she likes the formal wear. I guessed with everyone on who may like what."

Andrea continued looking about before closing her eyes. she wondered if there were a way other then where she hid her dagger to bring her sword with her. She didn't particularly like being unarmed, but given her outfit she doubted it would be in good form, nor would it match. She was used to wearing dark things, this was a bit lighter then what she was used to. She sighed opening her eyes once more looking about the streets below.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Locke left to go get Andrea. He knew she would not be in the best of moods, not really knowing how her moods are lately... He knocked on her door. "Andrea? May I come in? It's almost time for dinner, but I wanted to try to talk with you if it's okay."
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:44 pm

She turned hearing Locke and nodded before she realized he couldn't see her. She sighed turning back towards the view below. "It's unlocked." She would then wait for him unsure of what he wished to speak of to her.

He turned watching Locke go to Andrea's room and smiled. "I know it's not my place, but, is anyone else wondering if he still loves Andrea like he had before Demona came into the picture?" He knew Jack would know what he was talking about but wasn't sure if that was one of the things that had been eating away at Locke.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Locke came in, seeing Andrea look a little nervous. "Hey. Don't think I'm trying to pry, okay? But, you hate being here, don't you?" He watched her nod. "Well, then. That makes both of us. This place almost feels like a prison rather than a castle. And also..." He walked over to Andrea's gear, and spotted the battle-worn staff with the rose on it. "So, you were able to bring it back with you. So when I saw you fighting the Grignack with this on your back, my mind wasn't seeing things...
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:57 pm

She listened as Locke spoke nodding and shrugging here and there. She eventually would turn entering the room from the balcony once more and looked to what he was speaking on. "It was my only defense for a long time, weak or not." She looked about the room then back towards him. "I've seen worse castles. And nowhere is a prison if I don't wish it to be. I'm not a fan of most royalty. But that's not why you're checking in on me is it?" She looked to him trying to see what his true thoughts could be though knew she didn't have that gift.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Locke put the staff down. "No. It's not. I wanted to ask you one more time. Do you remember anything at all about your past before waking up in that tube? Because for the longest time, I had also had no memory of mine either. But almost as soon as you left, I began to remember, with the help of Zhin and the others..."
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:22 pm

She looked to him, then away. She sighed nodding. "I lied earlier, I remembered before I went through the portal, during the time you lost your arm. I remember home, the destruction, the things I did for the order leading up to being in that tube for many years to heal. A battle with the portal opener, not the one that was taken, but the lead. It had almost killed me. The tube was sustaining me, and growing my gift. I remember everything, even you." She looked back to him. "I didn't know what to say or how to tell you without you being hurt." She moved to the door of her room opening. "She loved you you know. Your stepmother at the village. You were her baby as far as she knew, just as Zhin was. You both were adopted by her. She couldn't have her own children. Zhin once told me letting you go was the hardest thing she ever had to do, but had you stayed that night, you would have been killed like all the others." She turned leaving the room and entered the hallway looking about. She knew someone would come soon to bring them to dinner.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Locke was stunned at her answer. He felt she might remember some of her past, but a full recall was more than he thought. So you remember my stepmother? I feel bad... I don't remember her at all. I feel so ashamed for forgetting her... Locke wanted to put it behind him for the night, and went to Jack's room, and waited for the stewards to come get them for dinner.
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:10 am

The steward soon came gathering the guests and bringing them to the dining hall. Within beside the king's chair was a woman with a gray almost black hair in a dark green dress, her eyes also a gray in coloring. She would stand smiling before taking a seat like the others, Drake taking a seat across from her, Sam and Jack to one side together, Locke and Andrea to the other.

The king would finally enter the room seeing all rise before taking his seat and calling for the meal to begin. The chatter would be light but he was curious. "So tell us Drake, however did you manage to become part of such a mixed group? It's so unlike you to be around others in general. I'm glad to see you're not being as antisocial as you were."

Drake looked to the king as they ate and shrugged simply. "It just sort of happened. I didn't agree with the way the Order was treating someone, and they were on the same goal I guess you could say." He looked to the woman across from him not having seen her all dressed up in a while. "It's nice to see Elizabeth is being so formal this evening." He listened to them chuckle but looked to his friends unsure about how they were doing.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Locke and the others followed to dinner, but were nervous. Locke felt as if he were walking into the Chimera's den, and he was the main course. He took his seat next to Andrea and the woman that Drake referred to as Elizabeth. "So, Miss Elizabeth. How exactly do you all know Drake? I mean to say, he's not just a normal mystic, is he?"
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games