Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin looked into Ash's eyes and could see the unrestrained terror there, and it angered her. 'If I ever get my hands on that a*****e doctor, I'll ******** kill him...' Erin placed a hand on Ash's face gently and stroked her cheek. "Ash, look at me... It's okay. I'm here. No one's going to hurt you. You're safe." She resisted the temptation to look over at Kevin for help. He would probably have his hands full with the drunk doctor, who she hoped would lose his license over this.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:53 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grabbed the drunk doctor by his coat collar and lifted him up, barely containing the urge to break his neck. "You will never EVER practice medicine again, you drunken fool. Now get out before I call the cops to add to your humiliation. And get yourself treated at a different hospital. If I see you here, your face will be removed." He hissed and threw him at the door, watching as he stumbled out of the building before he turned to the girls on the bed. "Ash, I'm so sorry. I didn't know he did that. It's okay kiddo, we're not gonna leave you." He whipsered to her and reached out for Sirrah. Sirry, can you come to Ash's room please? These girl's are having rotten luck today and I need you here. Please, I just... I just need you here. He begged her.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:58 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah jerked awake at the sound of Kevin's voice. It took a minute for her to realize that the voice was in her head, not actually in the room with her. 'I'll be right there,' she replied soothingly. Sirrah stood and smoothed down her hair and rumpled clothes, unaware that there were several imprints of the keys on her cheek from resting her head on the keyboard all night long. She left her office and hurried to Ash's room, taking in the sight of her exhausted-looking boyfriend and the two girls. "Bad night, love?" she inquired of Kevin, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:08 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin held his girlfriend close for a moment before an idea struck him and he looked into her eyes. "Sirrah, I know that we've been together a long time, and I know that you are not human. But I don't care. I love you not for what you are, but who you are, and who you are is an amazing, gentle, compassionate, strong, and beautiful woman. I want to spend my life with only one woman, and that woman is you. No one else is more important to me than you." He lowered himself onto one knee, and reached into his coat pocket, pulling out the ring box and opening it, reveiling the beautiful diamond solitare inside. "Sirrah Renee Tayashi, will you give me the highest of honors and marry me?"

:I have to see people die everyday, but that makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah blinked in surprise, then blushed. She opened her mouth to try and speak. One of the things Sirrah prided herself on was her ability to take just about anything in stride. She'd lived so long that almost nothing surprised her anymore. But now... She was actually speechless. Kevin's request settled in her mind, probing for an answer. Sirrah felt tears of happiness running down her face. She brushed them away, embarassed, and pulled Kevin up into a standing position. A smile tugged at her lips and she kissed him, sliding her arms around his waist once more before breaking the kiss and looking into his eyes. "The answer is yes, Kevin. Yes. You're the only one for me." She blushed again and grinned. "I was getting sick of the last name Tayashi anyway... I've worn it for far too long."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

She watched and saw Kevin actually get down on one knee, her mind suddenly pushing away all of her fears just so she could focus on the event that was unfolding before her. When she heard Sirrah say yes, she smiled and kissed Erin happily, though tears were still running down her face from earlier.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:29 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin grinned and watched as Kevin proposed and Sirrah accepted. "Whoo! Way to go, Doc! And congrats to the soon-to-be Mrs. Doc!" she cheered softly. She was quickly distracted and surprised by the kiss Ash gave her. She kissed her girlfriend back and hugged her tightly. "Feeling any better, love?" she whispered in Ash's ear, her attention once again fully on Ash.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden groaned and reluctantly got up from where he'd been sleeping on the couch. For some reason, he felt he needed to go check on his little sisters. He could see Harmony just fine; she was asleep in a nearby chair. But his adopted sisters... It would be awhile before he'd believe they were actually okay. He knocked on their door lightly and entered. Loki was still awake, to his surprise. He smiled slightly at his little sister and sat on the bed. "Hey," he said softly. "You know, you should get some sleep eventually too, Loki-chan. Why are you still awake, anyhow?"

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita jumped slightly at her brother's voice, as she had begun to doze off during her shift. She smiled at him and held Lulu a bit tighter as she groaned in her sleep. "I can't sleep Den-den. I have to stay up while she is asleep. She gets horrible nightmares and if I sleep I can't help her. When she wakes up, then I sleep while she keeps watch for danger. We've done this for years." She gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, is Mony sleeping? She always told the best bedtime stories. I may ask her to tell me one of Mom later. I wonder how she's doing anyways." She whispered as she stroked her twin's black hair lightly, provoking a very soft purr.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:05 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden frowned slightly when Loki mentioned them having done this for years. He hated that his sisters still didn't feel safe. And of course, there was the fact that the horrible creature was still out there... Jorden wanted to end him... but that would have to wait. He looked away from Loki when she mentioned their mother, biting his lip.

Kannah had died a couple years after the girls went missing; her constant worry and grief had weakened her to the point where she had gotten sick. Very sick. She'd gotten the only disease Chiropterans could... The Thorn. Jorden knew he should tell the girls about their mom, but... 'Not yet. It's too soon... They need time to recover from the bad things that have already happened. Never mind mom's death...' "Harmony would probably be thrilled to tell you a story later," he said with a smile. "She's sleeping now. She's pretty tired. I could try to tell you a story, though, if you want."

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu shifted against her sister, her purrs suddenly turning into groans as she dreamed.

-Lulu sat in an oak chair, her twin was laughing and playing with Mony across the room. The older two had just turned twelve and Den-den was being Den-den again about things. "Lu, if you could have wings like mine and Mony's what color would they be?" She heard him ask.

Lulu smiled at him and mewled softly, thinking. "Crimson. Cause it's the color of blood." She told him.

"Cotton candy pink!" Lokita said loudly from the other room.

The older of the two rolled her teal eyes. "Lokita, pink is a stupid color. It's so girly and gross. Now red, blood red is a good color. After all, I love the sight of blood."

A soft voice came from the kitchen, a hint of concern in it. "Lulu Crystal Ariake, blood is not something to be talked about like that." A woman said sternly and walked out, her light brown hair pulled into a messy bun. "Blood is something that should never be spilled unless you have no other choice."

The young neko looked at her mother and sighed softly. She wished that her mother was cooler, but she was who she was. "Fine Mom. Blood is good and all that stuff."-

"Mom... Mom, please..... Come back... I'm sorry..." She muttered in her sleep, causing her sister to tighten her arms around her.

-The polar bear walked over the ice slowly, staring her down. Lulu wanted to run, to get away from it and hide, but her legs were frozen to the flat surface under her. She looked around for her twin and saw only ice, herself, and the polar bear that was advancing on her. The huge white animal stood up to it's full height of eight feet and looked smugly down at her with cruel, souless, yellow eyes. "Hello there my pet. Ready to go back home? You have that promise to keep and I'm feeling a bit lonely. I also know some men that are dying to see you again. Lulu, come." He commanded in a voice that would be pleasant if the coldness didn't make every word sound like the ice below her.

Every shred of her being was screaming at her to run as far away as she could from this bear, but her legs walked towards him instead, each step awaking a memory. Step. The touch of the man's hand on her leg as she hissed at him. I love the sight of blood. Her own voice said as he slapped her hard across her face for biting him, hard enough to make her nose bleed.

Step. She could smell her sister's blood as she held the sobbing, terrified neko to her chest. She hated herself for not being able to stop that man from hitting her. I love the sight of blood. Lulu kissed Lokita on her ears, the only place that had not been hurt or even smattered with her own blood, and wrapped her black furred tail around her wrist.

Step. She screamed as a woman smiled coldly at her, quickly fastening the collar around her right wrist as the men held her tightly so she couldn't jerk away. As soon as they let her go, she clawed at the yellow device attatched to her, knowing that a collar ment ownership, a collar ment she was property. "Obey." The man with the cold eyes said, and a powerful electric shock made her knees buckle. I love the sight of blood. She hit her head on the floor and touched it gently to find blood on her hand, her body shaking in fear.

Step. The Owner was throwing her into a room with a bed, and she didn't understand why. He quickly followed her in and closed the door after him, pulling off his shirt, pushing the nine year old onto the bed. "Now, time to put your lessons to the test." He said in that demon voice of his. I love the sight of blood. Lulu screamed as loud as she could, trying to hit the Owner away from her.

Step. Her sister was being pulled out of the room away from her, fighting as hard as she could against the men who tried to get her out, their hands wandering over her heartlessly. Lulu tried to keep her in the room with her, but her entire body was hurting from what the Owner had done, had forced her to do. "Please! Please let her go! Don't hurt her, hurt me! Please take me instead!" Lulu begged loudly and a man struck her face, causing her to lossen her grip enough for them to pull the younger neko away. I love the sight of blood. Lulu was screaming for her sister as blood ran down her face from her mouth.

Step. The Owner sat in a chair in front of her, but Lulu only saw his feet. She kept her eyes cast to the floor, her tail completely limp, and her ears down in a submissive manner as the Owner thought over her words. "So, in exchange for no longer offering your sister to my clients or touching her in anyway, you would allow full Ownership of yourself?" He asked in that voice that made her want to scream in terror.

"Yes, my Owner. I agree that I would allow full Ownership if she was left alone." She repeated, her body going numb as she prepared herself for what she knew would happen. I love the sight of blood.

The Owner stood and lightly trailed his finger along her collar bone as he stepped behind her and whispered into her ear, "Well, let us test out that commitment."-

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

The room was filled with Lulu's screams, the dreams tearing into her soul like knives. Lokita screamed as well, unprepared for the mental barrage of images that was flooding into her own mind from her twin, the things that she had seen, felt, and done burning into her mind like a branding iron. She screamed in fear at first, not really understanding, then in horror as she realized how much Lulu had endured to allow her to remain in that dark room. The shock of the memories suddenly opened the block her mind had placed on her own memories and they both shrieked as the images flowed into their minds.

The man that had taken them, put collars on them, hurt them, then allowed others to hurt them. His face and that demon's voice suddenly clear in her mind, the touch and scent of the creature that had forced them into calling him Owner suddenly crystal clear in her senses. The day she figured out why she was no longer being touched after seeing Lulu thrown back into the room, bleeding and shaking as she fell to the floor exhausted. That was the day she swore to them both that she would get them out if there. The escape and how Lulu had struck him in the head seven times before he could blink. The bird that had caught her eye and caused her to lose footing as she prepared to jump down the one story distance to the ground. She suddenly remembered that she had thought Bird? right before she had fallen, hitting her head hard and waking up hours later with Lulu, wrapped around her body and smiling softly, whispering that they were free. "NO! HELP US!" She screamed loudly in her fear and pain.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden lurched to his feet as both his little sisters began screaming with whatever horrors Lulu's nightmares were bringing them. "Lulu... Loki... It's okay, you're safe..." he said softly, drawing both terrified girls into his arms. It didn't seem to be helping much, and Jorden wasn't sure what else to do. "HARMONY!!" he called over his shoulder, hoping she'd wake up and come help him.

Somewhere I belong...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:33 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony jerked out of a pizza and milkshake filled dream at her brother's yell. She jumped to her feet and ran into the bedroom as she saw him holding the two girls as they shreiked. She scooped Lulu out of his arms and held her gently. "Lulu. Please Lulu. It's okay, we're here. We're here honey. We won't leave you. Not ever again." She said as she felt the neko curl her tail around her waist and begin to quiet down.

She glanced up at her borther and saw Lokita was still shaking horribly, but had stopped screaming as well.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden patted Loki's back gently, trying to get the terrified girl to stop shaking. "It's okay, Loki. I'm here. Lulu's okay. No one's going to hurt you, ever again." He looked at his twin sadly, wishing there was some way they could help make their sisters less afraid...

Somewhere I belong...

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games