Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

breeze0910

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:48 pm
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
there is no jobs up there in that small town i used to live in. right now i live with my father and his crazy homophob family.

i can't wait until the world accepts everyone!! ahh if that will ever happen..

only total pacificism on everyones part will bring true world peace.

And i'm sure i'll be dead long before that happens! Sad to say but probably true

yes that is probably true. but you see what im mean? and whats funny is that ideal is from an anime from back in '95. "Gundam Wing"

Wow thats crazy. Don't think i've heard if it thought ;/  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 am
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
there is no jobs up there in that small town i used to live in. right now i live with my father and his crazy homophob family.

i can't wait until the world accepts everyone!! ahh if that will ever happen..

And i'm sure i'll be dead long before that happens! Sad to say but probably true

yes that is probably true. but you see what im mean? and whats funny is that ideal is from an anime from back in '95. "Gundam Wing"

its a great anime. smile im watching it from start to finish again on animeboy.org
"Mobile Suit Gundam Wing" is the full title razz

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 am
Carolina_K_Jones
I'm single, 17 year old bi-curious right now. Though I do have a really great guy who I've been talking to smile I've been single for a couple months now and its getting kinda old for me. Its fun being single but I'm a cuddler and I miss having someone to cuddle with sad

ya? you a guy or girl? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:01 am
unit01testtype
Carolina_K_Jones
I'm single, 17 year old bi-curious right now. Though I do have a really great guy who I've been talking to smile I've been single for a couple months now and its getting kinda old for me. Its fun being single but I'm a cuddler and I miss having someone to cuddle with sad

I'm a girl.  

Carolina_K_Jones

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yoseisame

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 am
Signal, Have yet to actually have a relationship crying oh well, maybe someday.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:38 pm
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype

its a great anime. smile im watching it from start to finish again on animeboy.org

Awesome! I'll definetly have to watch it sometime smile  

breeze0910

poisionivy1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:27 pm
In a relationship with a guy. (still have yet to even go on a date with a girl crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:33 pm
In a relationship, <3 3 years strong.

User Image
I'm on the left, my girlfriend is on the right.  

-Valentine-K

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:04 pm
Carolina_K_Jones
unit01testtype
Carolina_K_Jones

I'm a girl.

ok smile just wandering well i hope things work out with that guy wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype

i hope u do smile my favorite gundam makes its first appearance in the end of episode 28. i believe razz  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

breeze0910

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 pm
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype

i hope u do smile my favorite gundam makes its first appearance in the end of episode 28. i believe razz

Dang lol how long are they like 30 minutes or something? ha might take me awhile to get to eps 28 razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 pm
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype

Dang lol how long are they like 30 minutes or something? ha might take me awhile to get to eps 28 razz

ya each episode is 30 minutes roughly, but on animeboy.org they r broken up into 2 15 minute episodes per 1 full episode. and im on episode 37 right now  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

breeze0910

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:58 pm
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype

ya each episode is 30 minutes roughly, but on animeboy.org they r broken up into 2 15 minute episodes per 1 full episode. and im on episode 37 right now

That doesn't sound to bad smile I better get to watching  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 am
unit01testtype
Carolina_K_Jones
unit01testtype
Carolina_K_Jones

I'm a girl.

ok smile just wandering well i hope things work out with that guy wink

Thanks. I hope so too. smile  

Carolina_K_Jones

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Team Jacob 100

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:48 pm
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype
breeze0910
unit01testtype

That doesn't sound to bad smile I better get to watching

there is 48 episodes i think smile btw im gonna try the stitches item contesthttp://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii555/Phantomfox5/th_thedevilwasanangeltooitem4gaia-1.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii555/Phantomfox5/th_stitchesgonewildthirdstageradioactivepartsitem4gaia.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii555/Phantomfox5/th_stitchesgonewildsecondstagereplacementpartsitem4gaia.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii555/Phantomfox5/th_stitchesgonewildsecondstagereplacementpartsitem4gaia.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii555/Phantomfox5/th_stitchesgonewildfourthstagesparecraniumpartsitem4gaia-1.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii555/Phantomfox5/th_stitchesgonewildfithstagebodybonefootitem4gaia.jpg

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff