Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:23 pm
Looking to her but blinking in the process. He then scoffed before looking to the side. Almost pouting he grumbled something under his breath."Tch.. Whatever.."Mumbled his voice irritatedly before he scoffed. Looking up to the sky he snatched his sake bottle before taking a few big gulps.

((I suppose for suicide attempts its - Rath and Yuzu..
>.>'
But nahh I found a dramatic spot and just did it. XP ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:32 pm
Staring to the side she could hear Rath and Haru. Gripping her fist she then heard Akito's words. Looking up a little her amethyst colored eyes were glossed over a bit. She wanted Rath, but he never wanted her. Feeling the burning pull of her throat being stitched up. She could feel the tears streaming down her cheeks. She was wanted by the man that had abused her so just previously. But Rath wanted someone else now. Not her, he never loved her. Only Haru.. Placing a hand up to her eyes she cried quietly rubbing her eyes. She hated this, but there was nothing more than to forget him. Pushing down all of her old feelings she now understood things could not go back to how they were. Feeling someone grab her hand she looked up seeing Akito. She had heard everything he stated but it still hurt."A-A.. A-A-Akito.."She said quietly wincing at the pull of her stitches. Crying she rubbed at her eyes childishly.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:33 pm
Kira kept crying into her hands, the rain still beating down on her.
She was so lonely...
The hot springs and bath house was in front of her but she dare not venture in. What if there was a scary person there.
Her silent tears ran down her face and she inhaled shakily, breathing in a long gasp.
I'm so scared... She thought sadly, looking down at her muddy body.
Am I gonna die... Like mommy and daddy? ...Am I gonna die...

"Yuzu!- I mean Yuzuki! You're okay!" Akito's arms were around her tightly and tears spilled over from his eyes. "I was so worried... Never do that to me again!!'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:14 pm
Sensing something he blinked before getting up out of the hot springs. Someone was here out of the Sohmas. Moving outside he held his towel around his waist before seeing Kira. Blinking he moved over before sitting down in front of her."Kira-chan.. What are you doing out here..?"Asked his voice gently from being worried how long she had been out here. Sighing he held out his hand before looking to her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:19 pm
Kira shivered violently and suddenly she turned into her tiger form. She looked up at Tsutu with huge sad eyes and she lept into his arms, digging her little nose into Tsutu's shirt.
Her cold wet little body shivered against him and little tiger tears still ran down her face quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:23 pm
Being hugged by him, she shook her head before her arms wrapped around him. Gripping him tightly to her she cried out. She didn't want anyone anymore besides him. Trembling a bit she shook her head more looking up to him."A-Akito-sama! Akito-sama! Akito-sama.."Cried out her voice as she looked to him. Trembling a bit she then looked up into his eyes feeling some of his tears drop on to her cheek. Feeling her eyes widen she then smiled a bit. So.. This is the relief I've been wanting.. To know.. It's alright to be with Akito.. Even if it hurts at first.. I'll be fine.. With him, he really does love me doesn't he? I can finally give up on Rath..  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 pm
Catching her, he sighed before standing up. Walking into the hot springs resort he ran up to his room. Setting her down he walked into his bathroom slipping on his swimming trunks. Walking back he grabbed a towel wrapping her in it and drying her off."Come on.. We'll take you into the hot springs.."He murmured gently before walking back to the hot springs. Sitting down he then shook his head a bit slipping in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:47 pm
Akito's lips met Yuzu's fiercely and the doctors coughed nervously, walking out of the room.
"Oh Yuzu..." He murmured, feeling her hug him. "I was so worried..."

Kira snuggled up to Tsutu's chest in the warm springs.
Tsutu had always been like a big brother to her, he never picked on her or made her sad or angry.
Her ears were still laying flat on her head but she kept cuddling Tsutu.
She was never going back home though. She would stay with big brother Tsutu. He was nice to her, he would never hurt her.
She looked up into his eyes and smiled a little tiger smile, pawing at his face gently like a cat might do.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:53 pm
Rini had fallen asleep in the hospital room. She was having a dream, or more of a nightmare. She was sitting in her room with her mom, and everything went black, her mom slowly dissapeared. Then she was sitting on the floor, crying that her mom wasn't there. Akito stood over her, "You don't need her, she isn't one of us." When she continued to cry, Akito smacked her. She wanted to cry, but nothing happened... Rini woke up in a cold sweat. She looked around, "I guess it was just a bad dream." She went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:08 pm
((NAH UH! HE MY TSUTSU! scream ))

Zelina saw Tsutsu leave then come back with Kira. She smiled gently at her as she stood. I should go.. She said quietly then started to head inside.

I will still be here. Rath said quietly.

Momi layed sound a sleep on the hospital bed.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:14 pm
Smiling a bit looking down to little Kira. Sighing he then chuckled when she pawed at his face. He caught her little paw before leaning forward dipping her back a bit. Playing with her he made with cynical looking face before chuckling leaning back. He lift her up a bit before sinking down a little holding her like a big brother would."Kira-chan.. You little kitty cat.."He teased trying to warm her up. Holding her gently he scratched behind her ear. Looking up seeing Lina get up, he shook his head a bit."Lina-chan.. You don't have to.. Come on.."Called out his voice as he looked to her. Sighing he shook his head a little before looking to Kira smiling a little.

Sighing she looked up to him before feeling him kiss her. Blushing she kissed him back needily from needing to feel this. She wanted to be with him more than anything. Shivering from still being cold she hugged him tighter her hands resting on his shoulders gripping them."Don't you leave me.. Don't ever leave me.. Ever.."Cried out her voice as she placed her head against his chest. Crying quietly she gripped him even tighter from not wanting to be seperated from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:16 pm
((1. That sounded creepy. 2. Kira is a 9 year old, I don't think she will steal Tsutu xD))

Her breathing calmed and she squeezed Rath's hand again, more reassuring this time that she wasn't going to leave.
The doctor bustled in again, checking her stitches and lung.
After a moment of quiet observing he smiled and said, "Miss Haru, you are very lucky to have lived. You are as right as rain and can leave whenever you-"
"I would like to leave now." Haru looked at the man with hard, but pleading eyes.
"Of course." The doctor smiled through his nasally voice and nodded. "I am putting this girl in your hands, young sir." The doctor grinned at Rath. "Take good care of her."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:20 pm
No, it's ok. I don't want to be a bother. Zelina told him. She looked down at the ground and went inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:21 pm
((Tsutsu-
wink Heh heh.. The ladies are fighting over.. -See's a fan and runs.-
S C A R Y G I R L I E -
Tch.. Exactly.. Keep on running.. lol ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Rath nodded. Don't worry, I will.

((Haha >.<))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games