Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:31 am
The whole entire car ride Samantha was silent, wondering what exactly happen during her absence. No one explained what had went down when she was out at school. She made a mental note to ask Lilly or Kari later.
Samantha was more than glad when they reached their detestation, and was out of the car in no time. It wasn't like it had been that crowded in the back of the car, she just wasn't a fan of getting within six inches of anyone. Making her way up to the porch she ignored Damian, not even glance at him. However, once she was leaning against the porch railing, she began studying him, wondering what interest he had in the killings. Her eyes widen at his comment about the hunting vampires, and she gave a quick glance to her side at Lilly. How'd he know about that?! I didn't even know until a couple of minutes ago and I'm part of the group.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari arched an eyebrow at his words. "Yeah.....And most people don't know that. It was blamed on an occult killing. How do you know it was us?" She asked, puzzled. She thought they'd taken care to cover it up.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 am
Lilly turned wide eyes at Samantha, trying to convey that she had no idea how Damien had known either. He went up a bit higher on her freak list as she took another sip of soda, trying to ease her own tension. Obviously they were either being spied on or worse.

He was something dangerous.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm
Damian sighed. "It's fairly obvious that it was you guys. Maybe if you'd all bathe more you won't smell like those freaks. Besides, if I tell you what I am, my guess is that you might try to kill me. I expect most of you think I'm not human anyway by now. All you need to know is I'm one of the good guys. I haven't killed a human once and I don't intend to."
Damian shrugged and turned his back on them, looking back at Kari. "Hey, Kari right? Mind following me for a minute? I wanna show you something, since I at least know you well enough to know you won't freak out."
Damian smiled and walked out toward the woods, far enough that the rest of the group wouldn't see. "This is what I am." He said and shifted to his dog form, and stepped out of the clothes he was wearing only a moment before. His fur was a light silverish grey, and the breed looked to be husky, with some wolf-like traits. Larger paws, sharper teeth, bright yellow eyes, and thicker fur. Damian tilted his head to the side as his tail swayed, wondering what the girl thought of it.

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:12 pm
"Ten bucks says we just found Kari that puppy." Remy said in amazement, the dude had to have a dog-like sense of smell if he could tell they fought vampires, and since he was out and about in the daytime, he had to be some sort of werewolf type thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 pm
( I'm sorry for interjecting in the middle of that post but I would be way out of character if I didn't x.x )

When Damian asked if he could see Kari alone, he quickly pulled out the needle filled with dead mans blood. "Like hell your going to be alone with someone." He snapped, taking a step forward. "We've been thrown, stabbed, cut, and hunted every since this weird crap has been going on. Now your going to tell us what you are, or I'm going to go through every weapon I can think of."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:20 pm
"Whoa, calm down there guy." Remy said, nearly falling out of the driver's seat and onto the ground with Jack's sudden hostility.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:23 pm
"He has a point!" Lilly called from the porch, looking more cautious than curious. "The last time someone was alone with Kari they turned her into a monster. I don't want to deal with vampires again."

The girl put down her soda and crossed her arms, not very happy with the prospect of dealing with vamps again. Maybe I should get the silver...

(Honestly, that is a bit open. I'd think a monster would try to hide being a monster, yeah?)

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:28 pm
"Valid point, but don't you think Kari knows that? And don't you think it'd be a little weird for a Vampire to attack during the afternoon?" Remy asked, not wanting to kill something that meant no harm. "More than likely he's a wolfish type monster thing person." Remy said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 pm
",Remy has a point about the Vampire part" Samantha said as she glanced at the others. "And that Damian might be a wolf-type monster. But, isn't that most likely the type of monster that attacked those hikers?" It wasn't until the boy had said 'wolfish type of monster' that she realized that there was a possibility of the monster that had attacked those hikers had been in animal form that did so. And if Damian was a creature like that.... Then he could be the monster we're after. But.... No, I doubt it's him.  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari hesitated, then grabbed Jack by the arm, dragging him with her as she followed Damian. "I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid." She said cheerfully. She was curious though. She looked at him in surprise as he shifted forms. She glanced to Jack, then back to the dog. Her eyes went wide and one could practically see the sparkles in them. "You're so CUTE!!" She 'attacked' him suddenly, wrapping her arms around his furry neck. "Oh you're just adorably fluffy!!" She ran her hands through his fur, rubbing at the base of his ears. She looked up to Jack. "Can we keep him? Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeeee?!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:42 pm
Jack protested the whole way when Kari grabbed him and began dragging. Something about being away from the group and house full of weapons being a very bad idea. He wasn't in a better mood at all when the boy changed into a dog..infact..he exchanged the dead mans blood for a sharpened piece of iron. "No we can't keep him! He freaking changed! What if this guy is a werewolf?!"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:47 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari blinked up at Jack. "But he's cute! And he said he hadn't killed anyone." She wasn't seeing what the problem was here. "I mean, just look at him. Have you seen anything this fuzzily adorable?" She cuddled him. "Come on.....Can't we keep him? Please?" She looked at him with puppy eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:04 pm
Jack glared and grabbed Kari by her arm, pulling her away so he could get her to focus. "Kari, i want you to listen to me very carefully. Just because someone says soemthing, doesn't mean it's true...Do you remember the vampires? They killed your date, they tricked us by turning you. Do you really want to let your guard down until we get this figured out?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:18 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"But....But...." Kari protested as she was dragged away, letting go of Damian. At the reminder of her horrible failure of a date, she sighed. "No....You're right.....We need to be on guard and figure things out." She agreed reluctantly. She cast a longing glance back at Damian though. "You're sure we can't keep him? Never mind, I know what you'll answer."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff