Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

As he watched her attack, he grew enraged and lost control on his chain spell on Vivica, suddenly dodging her attacks and using bone baldes from his elbows to parry her attacks. "You b***h! I will break you then kill you! I will kill you slowly just to watch her shatter! You are mine!" He howled at her and threw black sand from a side pouch into her path and watched her drop to her knees, her eyes shut and blood running from them.

"Let's see how well you fight now y-" Eblis began then stopped, seeing her face him and stand once more, the blood flowing from her closed, ruined eyes, and her own magick holding back her cousin. He roared in rage and attacked again, groing angrier and angrier as she kept blocking his attacks, though she could not see. "What are you, you monster?!" He yelled at her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila didn't see the powder coming until it was already in her eyes. It took everything she had not to scream in pain, it felt like it was eating away at her eyes. She could tell that Eblis's spell had been dropped on Melanie, but she couldn't risk her coming in and getting herself in the way of her blades. Without her vision, she needed to know the foot sounds, and the pain warped that so she had to listen for other sounds to give away his location. When he roared, she knew where he was and could hear his blades moving. "I don't need to see you a**! Remember that blindfold? I learned how to see with my ears! You just helped me win!" She yelled back, pushing him back once more.

She knew his illusion were completely pointless now, and that any sounds would tip her off to his location. A loud and cold sound echoed from behind her, and she turned, trying to figure out how she didn't hear hiim move, when she felt a strong fist strike her face and she fell to the ground in a heap, her spells dropping as she lay unconscious.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis spat on her as she lay on the ground, kicking her ribs hard before lifting her by her hair. "You little b***h. Did you really think you could beat me? I own you. I made you and I can destroy you as well. As for now, I will break you." He told her, licking the blood from her cheeks before throwing her limp body onto her back. He was going to make her pay for defying him, and he would make his up-start step daughter suffer as well. She was the reason she had grown so disobedient.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Father~..."

Xombie practically sang the word. The demon was making it way to easy for her. She already had her gun formed and raised by the time he lifted Dalila up. One shot was all she really needed though and she took it before he ever had the chance to turn around. Her magic did the rest, binding him in the same manner he had bound the princess.

"I'm going to enjoy this...Scream all you want. Nobody is going to save you."

Xombie moved so she was standing in front of the demon, placing one of her fingers beneath his chin and appraising him the same way he appraised her.

"I think we'll start by removing your tongue and work our way down..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:51 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

He was trying to move something, anything to be able to cast a spell or illsuion to make this girl release him, but nothing would obey his commands. He half wanted to scream in fear, but not even his throat worked right. When he was being appraised, for the first time in his demon life, he felt fear. He was afraid of what the woman he had once almost broken was going to do to him as revenge for herself and her cousin.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Most of the work Xombie did was easily done with a knife. She cut out the demon's tongue, which had become one of the primary sources of her irritation. The male needed to learn to stop talking.

Then she moved on to his hands. To get them off, she actually broke the bones herself, then began sawing away at them until they came off. The cuts were in no way neat. She wanted him to feel as much pain as possible.

Her final target though involved tearing away the male's clothing. Xombie couldn't help but laugh before she went to work castrating Eblis. Once she was done, she stepped back to examine her work as if she were looking at some form of artwork.

"Not quite a masterpiece yet, father...I've removed the three physical things that have annoyed my the most...but there's still so much left to do..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image

"Ha.." To be honest Kane was almost contemplating helping the other demon. This was any demons worst fear- to have the tables turned and be killed by the one you were meant to torment. But he held fast with no intention of moving. Eblis had made his choice and now he had to suffer for what he had done. Kane crossed his arms, no longer feeling the need to stand broad- he was pinned with no means of escape so now he only had to watch, his eyes cast over the dark woman standing over him. "Melanie was it? Do not stoop down to his level...You will never escape this place if you do."
The demon nodded, half out of that pity he was still feeling and half because it was true..the few humans that managed to kill their tormentors usually became so wrapped in their fury that they ended up calling hell home and becoming a tormentor themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Even though he couldn't scream, Eblis was crying in pain. He looked at the woman, trying to beg for mercy with his eyes, then to Dalila, even though she was not only unconscious, but blind, thus unable to see his silent pleas. He looked back at his step-aughter, and wanted to shrink away at the new fury in her eyes when she had seen her looking at Dalila.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela stared up at Kane, then slowly coiled her way up the demon until the top of her body rested against his shoulders. She leaned in close enough so only he could hear, her tongue flicking out against his cheek playfully. Her human was happy, so she was happy too. The snake lowered her voice to a whisper, glancing around cautiously to make sure nobody else was trying to listen in.

"She has no intention of leaving Hell, Kane...We just want out of this cell...After that..."

Vela chuckled, gently nipped at the demon's neck before looking over at her human.

"She's perfect for the job...Don't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Pathetic, father..."

Xombie's used her knife to make a lengthy superficial cut as she dragged it upwards until she reached the demon's eyes. The only mercy he would receive from the female would come in the form of another torture. She smirked and embedded the knife into the side of Eblis's left eye, carefully carving it out of his head. Then she repeated the process with the right.

"There...Now you don't have to watch..."

Xombie grinned, forming a second knife in her free hand and stabbing both of them in Eblis's back, moving them downwards then curving them around to the front of his body and up. Once close enough to his chest, she carefully moved the knives in a half circle to form two separate snake-like patterns.

"Still not perfect yet...You're missing something, father...What is this artwork missing?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila groaned as she woke up, her eyes still burning horribly from the powder. She could hear Melanie doing something, and she listened harder before she struggled to her feet and walked over, wrapping one arm around her waist and the other over her heart. She could feel her intentions and it made sense to her. She had gone through too much to even consider a heaven of any sort, but she was the only family Dalila had left. She refused to leave her here alone, demon or no. She lifted her right hand in front of them both and a long, cruel blade appeared in her grip, her eyes still closed and bleeding as she kept her left arm aorund her waist. "Together then. Help me guide my blade. We will do this together." She told her gently and kissed her shoulder as she felt a cruel and deadly smile grace her lips. If she was to spend the rest of eternity in Hell with Melanie, she might as well get used to killing the ones who needed it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Together..."

Melanie took a moment to kiss Dalila and even smiled before guiding the blade into Eblis's chest. Together...They would stay here, together. In that moment, Melanie couldn't have been happier. She released the blade and pulled Dalila into a tight hug, playfully licking the blood from her cheeks. It was an odd gesture, but somehow it felt correct.

"One down, one to go, amore..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila was shocked that she grinned as she felt Melanie licking the blood from her cheeks, and even more so when she kissed her directly afterwards. When she pulled back, she could taste her own blood and knew it was on both of their lips, but she was too happy to care. "Yeah, just one more Melanie. I can't wait to make her scream babe." Dalila told her before she weaved her fingers through Melanie's by feel, then held her hand to her heart.

She knew that she would remain in Hell forever, and less then two weeks ago that would have terrified her, but being with Melanie had changed that. She wasn't afraid anymore. Not of demons, not of death, not of Hell. Dalila knew that she would never be the girl she had been, and thus, Summerland would be forever out of her reach. Yet to be in Hell was her own heaven as long as Melanie was there. "Now I just gotta wait until I can see again. Unless you think I would be better suited to be a demon like this." She joked before kissing her neck gently.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
Xombie.

"If you hear better than you see, amore, than like this is just fine."

Melanie grinned, trying to picture herself as a demon. She would have to have scales, that much was for sure. Vela had scales, so she had to have them too. It wouldn't make sense for her familiar to be scaly and for her not to be. Wings would be nice too....Maybe horns.

"I'd like to be threatening, but still sexy. I honestly can't picture myself becoming all big and bulky, like Kane..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the torture in the next cell going totally wrong for Eblis. Finally Dali and Melanie had struck back! And not only had they defeated Eblis, they had destroyed him! It was more than Marianna had been hoping for her companions. She clapped and cheered for them as if they'd won some kind of game, rather than killed a demon. "Wow! You two make an amazing team!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games