Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble dashed into the room, showing his I.D to the men and looked at Erin as she stood, the hands of someone else visible to him only. "Wings! Is... Oh god... Who..?" He stopped when he saw the newcomer, and his jaw dropped. "Uhh.. You never said you had a twin.. Unless he's your clone and is here by some freak accident..." He joked softly, trying to take the edge off the mood. He was already fried by Ronnie being dead, but this threatened to make him stark-raving sane. It was clear the amount of his fear and horror he kept hidden inside of him behind his smile and jokes, behind the mask of laughter.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron glanced over at Trouble and started. For the first time, he noticed the pain behind the boy's teasing brown eyes. 'Whoa... How'd I miss that before?' "Long story, but yeah... I'm Erin's clone, Trouble. Aaron Royce Lee." He chuckled and shrugged sheepishly. "Very long story."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:25 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble opened his mouth, trying to make a smart remark, but only a strangled croak came out. He had been trying to process too much, and now his shot nerves were trying to take on the task of Erin being cloned as a male name Aaron. His mind couldn't handle the strain and his vison sawm, Trouble staggering slightly towards the two Erin/Aaron's, and his eyes rolled into his head as he passed out cold, dropping in a comicly slow speed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron managed to catch Trouble before the boy could hit the ground. Erin helped him get him over to the couch. That done, Aaron collapsed back into his wheelchair, his strength pretty well spent and his headache back in full force. "Ugh... I'd better recover soon, this is ******** annoying," he groaned to himself, head in his hands. The bright white lights weren't helping the situation any. To distract himself, he looked over at Trouble again. It was odd... The older male looked so young and small when he was unconscious. Vulnerable. 'Wonder how much he's hiding behind that smile of his...' Aaron wheeled his chair out of the way of the door; he could hear the other shop guys coming, and didn't want to be run over.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm
Old Man

User Image

Brian rushed into the room, barely noticing the boy in the wheelchair, or Trouble. All his focus was on his now softly groaning and whimpering daughter, the broken look in his eyes evident. "E-erin... how much.... more are we suppossed to take... before we crack?" He asked in a very hoarse voice. He strode over and hugged her tightly, rocking her back and forth in his arms as a comfort to them both.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Don't know, Old Man," mumbled Erin dejectedly. Seeing Brian's fragile expression was incredibly painful, and brought back all her own repressed feelings on everything that had happened lately. She hugged Ash's dad tightly, tears forcing their way out of her eyes. "I'm sorry," she sobbed, trying to keep it down and burying her face in his shoulder.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

After Tank all but drugged and dragged Pitt home, he went to the room he was told to go to, seeing Trouble passed out and the boy next to him. He shrugged at the fact he looked like Erin, and said, "You are in the owies, I will take take you to your crate of rooms. The Rainbow man can be doing the dragging of Trouble by his a** with us as well. Da?" Offering to take them back to the boy's room.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

A real smile appeared on Aaron's face for the first time since he'd been brought into existence. "Yeah, that would be good, thanks Tank. I'm pretty wiped. Looks like Trouble's at his limit, too..." Aaron winced as his headache increased in intensity and rubbed his forehead as if that would help.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

He grinned back wearily, his brown eyes tired and he walked back out then back in with Josh behind him and the very flamboyant man pushing the wheelchair, grumbling slightly as Tank hoisted Troule onto his shoulder. "Be the forgiving Pixie, but I am in the smarting that you will be doing the body rubbing if you get him. Please, do the showing of the ground." He informed them and followed them to the boy's rom, depositing Trouble on the second bed. "Please, do the staying of each other. He can be of the strangness when he is waking down." And he walked back tot he othe room, closing the door behind himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron quietly thanked both Tank and Josh, hoisting himself from his wheelchair just enough so he could flop over into bed. His headache faded slightly as he buried his head under his pillows, shivering when the face he saw in the darkness was Kaino's, leering at him, mocking him. 'He's going to die... I don't care how long it takes, and I don't care if he beats me half to death... He will die...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

He whimpered softly when he woke up, seeing his parents slipping away into the darkness. "N-no... Mom.. Dad... Come back.. Don't.. don't go outside.. The bullets..... got away from the.. men.... Stay.. home.." He begged softly and curled in a slight ball, then woke up.

The first thing he saw was the boy, Aaron, seeningly trying to cut off his own air under the pillow. "Uh.. You're doing it wrong dude..... Use a bag, works better..." He told him, his eyes more than slightly haunted as he remembered his parents smiling and laughing as they walked out the door in his dream, never to return.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron didn't fully hear what Trouble said in his sleep, but was shocked at the tone. Pleading, somewhat childish, frightened... 'Christ, I really never took the time to really get to know him... Why the hell did it take me being split in two for me to notice there's more than the laughing kid he shows everybody?'

Aaron chuckled darkly when Trouble woke and apparently thought he was trying to commit suicide. 'Probably not a bad idea at this point...' "Not trying to kill myself, Trouble, don't worry," he said in a muffled voice, keeping the pillows firmly over his eyes. Darkness seemed to be the only thing that helped his head. "Just trying to get rid of this ******** headache... Concrete doesn't love my skull..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

When Aaron told him that he was just fighting a wicked migraine, Trouble looked away, his eyes dark. "Yeah? Well, bag works better than pillow... And never use a ceiling fan... Never holds weight.." He told him softly then turned to face the other wall, curling up in a ball and hugging himself gently. "It's.. not a crime.. To hate yourself you know..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

In all his time as Erin, he'd never heard Trouble say so much as one depressing word. He'd heard him get mad a couple times, but usually the boy was always so happy and mischievous... Hearing him talk so plainly about hating himself and suicide was just plain shocking. Gritting his teeth, Aaron slipped out from under the pillows, braced for the bright lights. He hissed softly, then did his best to ignore it, focusing on Trouble.

"Hey... I know my opinion might not mean too much, man, but you're one of the greatest guys I know... You shouldn't hate yourself." Deciding that changing the subject might be a good idea at this point, Aaron frowned thoughtfully and rubbed his eyes again, trying to focus. "Hey... Everyone else is here... But I didn't see Ronnie anywhere... He busy or late or something?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:51 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble uncurled and turied slowly to look at Aaron, still in his strange state. "You.. might wanna.. lay down.." He said, then waited for the boy to obey. He fidgeted slightly, another trait unlike his normal self, and finally spoke. "Ronnie.. Was.. He was murdered a week ago Aaron...Someone killed him, and we don't know who, but it messed Ash up....." He looked down again. "She took me in, ya know? She talked the Old Man into givning me a room for a while and help in the garage for a while... I owe them.. My life..." He confessed, then moved to the bed Aaron was on, then hugged the clearly distressed boy. "We're all taking a beating now... and... We all are so lost.... No one knows what to do anymore.."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games