Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:02 pm
Nero's eyes squinted slightly as he looked at the creatures. He was comparing them to a log that Jeremy had made of all the monsters in Lyoko. "This thing says they're Krabs, with a K, they're one of the stronger monsters in this world according to this Jeremy guy. Apparently you have to hit them on the eye looking symbol on the top of their bodies. It should kill them pretty easily. Oh and don't get hit by them they do a lot of damage."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 pm
"Easy for you to say!" Riley yelled at the sky where Nero's voice seemed to be coming from," You're not down here! These things are huge!"

One of the Krabs charged for an attack and shot a few times at the group. "Ah! Riley dodged one of the shots. "Holy crud."

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:11 pm
"Well that doesn't sound too difficult!" Aaron said charging in with his own sword drawn, leaping into the air with a yelp as he went higher than expected and landed on one of the Krab's backs. "Okay, I have no idea how I got up here, but I know what happens next!" he said as he stabbed the eye, struggling to pull his sword out for a moment before stumbling off of the monster and falling to the ground. "Urgh....ta-da...?" he groaned as he rubbed his soar rear from his poor landing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 pm
"Hey its not my fault this guy didn't talk about virtualizing oneself just others," Nero said over the head set.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm
The other krab turned down to Aaron, seeing him as more of a threat than the others. It began shooting at him, almost angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 pm
Crystal drew an arrow and shot it at the Krab to make it miss Aaron since, from the description that Nero gave, wouldn't do much to the Krab. "Careful." She told him.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:52 pm
"Dante, stop screwing around and help!" Virgil shouted and jumped into the air and landing on the Krab, a tad more gracefully than Aaron had before stabbing his sword down into the symbol and jumping off. "Oh man, he totally did that way better than you dude." Dante said to Aaron teasingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:57 pm
"At least we can hold our swords, Mr. Hotshot." Aaron countered easily as he got up an dusted himself off.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:05 pm
"At least you guys have weapons," Riley muttered to herself. She spoke up, "Nice work you three. So genius, does the computer say anything about what we're even suppose to do in here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 pm
"I haven't seen anything yet... Oh here's something," Nero said as he scrolled over another icon labeled "What's The Point of Lyoko" (Yeah bad name i know sue me). Clicking it another series of videos popped up. He clicked the first one.

(I'm not sure how the exact mechanics of the towers work that's really the only thing that perplexed me about the show so I'll leave that to whoever can explain it the best.)  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 pm
[Video:] "In order to stop the attack, go to the tower that is glowing red and have someone type in CODE: LYOKO. From there you can activate a return trip to the past so you can prevent the XANA attack, fair warning, anyone who has not been to Lyoko, will not remember what happened.

((That work for ya?))

"Hey, are you two going to stand there and argue or are you going to help?" Virgil asked, he was getting chased by the other Krab and he was not enjoying it, especially since he couldn't stop to try and jump on it like before. "At least I can draw my flaming sword of fire jerk!" Dante taunted back, completely ignoring his twin's cries for help.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:24 pm
(Angel's supposed to do the videos. Just thought I say that so she won't get mad at you for taking that job. I think she already has them preplanned or something)

"Guys! Virgil's in trouble!" Riley yelled, running up to Dante, figuring he would care the most out of the two.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 pm
"Because that worked out for you so well the first time, Captain Redundant!" Aaron said as he ran in to help Virgil, his sword raised to chop off one of the Krab's legs. Unfortunately he missed. But his sword kept going. And going. And going. It wasn't long before Aaron was spinning around with his sword outstretched like a whirling top of death while crying for help. "SWEET JESUS SOMEONE STOP ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:46 am
(Yeah I know but last time she took a lil bit to post ((No offense angel)) and I figured it would be easier to get something like that out of the way fast instead of waiting an unknown amount of time for her to come back and post the video. And even in the last post she did she said shes to tired to post a video so I figured that would apply to this one too. If she gets angry its my fault since I asked for the video)  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:27 pm
- OOC: Sorry, guys, nyan... *burns Fiyah's failed video* Ne, when it come to that part, I have an idea for that. Everything else can be made up, ne. I seriously promise I will post the video explaining deactivation tomorrow or Thursday. I'm in too awful of a mood to do details and this possibly needs some detail, nyan... For now, let's kill some Monsters, ne? -

With the two Krabs destoryed, six Hornets made their way to them group.

"What the anime is going on with these random thingies!?" Alexia squeaked, "Are we in a video game!?" She waved her wand thing around. "And what the hell am I suppose to do with this!?!" she yelled. Suddenly, a black, sparky ball shot at a Hornet and destoryed it. Dumbfounded, the otaku just stood there, staring at where the Hornet was.

One Hornet took the bunny's moment of distraction and shot at her, hitting her and taking 30 life points.

"WHAT THE ********>" she yelled, falling to the ground.

- OOC: If only it'd make sense. -  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces