Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 pm
Once Shiro went down, Crystal readily dispersed the form of Lowemon in a spiraling torrent of Digi Code allowing the L Spirit of Darkness to return to her digivice for the time being. Since she had gotten a nap in before all of the fighting had started she hadn't experienced any appreciable loss of energy so that the only noticeable change was that she had returned to her normal human appearance having dismissed the physical manifestations of her youkai power now that it was no longer needed.

"Alright Lowemon, I'm leaving the rest up to you," she told the human warrior of darkness before heading off to regroup with the members of Xros Heart. She didn't want to stick too close to Shiro at the moment because even though he was completely exhausted both physically and mentally, the energy that was being given off by the powers of light and darkness swelling up from his body was still incredibly volatile.

Now then, Crystal thought to herself. I wonder how we're supposed to get out of Shiro's Reality Marble while he's barely even conscious...

"You put on a pretty good show out there," Kiriha commented as Crystal approached. "But I think your finish was a little weak."

Crystal rolled her eyes at him. "Thanks, I'll have to keep that in mind for if I ever have to kick your a**."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm
Shiro of course had floated back up from the mind's representation of the heart back to his regular mental plane as Lowemon had appeared, smirking lightly "it seems you actually realized the hints she was dropping on you.... good, do you plan on holding yourself back like that again, by shunning the darkness?" Shiro shook his head as he floated there in the water "nope... even though it seems my energies have both grown stronger since that barrier was put up." Lowemon chuckled a bit as he nodded lightly "well, you worked tirelessly to increase the power of your light, and your Darkness grew just by struggling against that barrier, so in essence you're still balanced between both, and even created.. or awoken something new." Shiro blinked, looking over to the pedestals, and saw a 13Th Pedestal, with the symbol for Chaos floating on it and all "interesting... i'll revive you shortly, Lowemon, with the full command over the spirits of darkness for you, then... i'm ejecting -everyone-."

Shiro's eyes physically started to focus as he sat up lightly, not yet noticing the circling spirits on a line of digi-code around him, or his own digital core(s) also visible, showing the various lines, and some splitting, multiplying, creating -more interesting things while no one was realizing what they could be "urgh.. note to self, -never- violently rip apart a barrier dividing my heart's light and darkness again.. i feel crappy." he said, chuckling while rubbing his fox ear showing head and all, slowly reigning in his energies, but not seperating them, just merely calling them back into his body, despite it being probably a bad idea.

Roveth meanwhile had reappeared behind Omekamon on the blimp, idly twitching an eyebrow and set the cardboard digimon on fire using a zippo lighter he had handy, and then proceeded to use some hacking skillz he had known through Shiro's help to start getting all the data from the fights, copying it over onto a laptop which he had pulled out, and such, hey, if nothing else he could blackmail Crystal, probably better than Blaze blackmailing her, after getting the originals and copies, he proceeded to delete any and all backups, and then proceeded to disappear within the shadows once more leaving only a note for blaze saying 'next time i will -not- be nice if i catch you collecting blackmail material without my consent.'  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm
Blaze frowned. He know Roveth was gone almost immediately, when the radar stopped picking up his data. And he had expected some sort of visit from Roveth, but this was just plain dirty. Not that he minded (much), most of the data could be recovered. And the combat data was what really mattered anyhow, the visuals had just been a bonus. Blaze grinned as he watched the security footage that was just repaired. Not so slick when your back is turned, eh?

Omekamon had grinned too. After all, the fire hadn't been so bad, and the instant revenge made up for it. A few flashing strokes and he slunk back to the bridge, a parting word on the back of his shirt:

A
M
A
T
E
U
R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:49 pm
Roveth of course, midst the shadows lightly walked along, whistling innocently as he let his shirt disperse around him into black particles, smirking lightly ~amateur my arse.. no skin off my back really.~ he thought while idly pulling out a pen and paper, and proceeded to write out another note, before letting it float on upwards with some powers.

Blaze would see another piece of paper float up out of a small inky shadow, the note read 'i'm not capable of dealing you punishment mainly because of my own fights, though i will do remember to next time bring the wardogs of hell and pranking chaos on your head. Signed Roveth.' of course, shortly after said note, the security servers and all would start suddenly acting up, as if something had gotten into them, truth be told, something -did-. a nice mean little virus that began eating all coverage of data that didn't pertain to flying the blinmp, the note then had words fade in as a PS: 'by the way.. tell Omekamon to watch his back from now on... cause i -will- return the favor for ruining -another- shadow shirt.'

Roveth eventually slipped out as if rising from water from Sangloupmon's shadow, wearing an entirely different shirt, a purple 'badass cause i am' T-shirt and all, whistling innocently.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm
"Nanomonz, begin system repairs. Recover the important data, then do a full clean boot. Oh, and Omekamon? Let's stuff this note in Zenjirou's pocket. He'll have kittens till he figures out it wasn't for him."

Blaze stepped out to the hangar. "Okay Commandramonz, let's head down and watch in person. Not much good we can do in here till repairs have been completed."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am
"It looks like he really gave it everything he's got," Crystal smiled thoughtfully as she looked over Taiki's unconscious form resting peacefully on the back of Roveth's Sangloupmon. "That's so like him."

Once Crystal was standing beside them she reached out with one hand, not actually moving to make any physical contact, but allowing the silver colored aura that flared up around her to make contact with Taiki's largely depleted red colored aura. Crystal took a few seconds to concentrate on synchronizing and harmonizing with the energy flow so that it wouldn't react negatively while being passed along to another person. Shiva had learned the hard way that Crystal's energy could be volatile when he had absorbed one of her special techniques into himself without first converting the energy to a benign state. He'd paid for it by having the energy explode out from his pores, completely melting off the outer layer of his skin so that he had to be hospitalized at Tofu-sensei's for the next week doing nothing but eating the hundred or so orders of okonomiyaki he had ordered in from Ukyo. It hadn't been a pleasant thing to watch.

So, Crystal knew better. The color of her aura steadily became somewhat prismatic as she shifted it away from silver to eventually match up with the corresponding red color to match it up with Taiki's own aura.

"That should do it," she said to no one in particular. Having reached this stage, the actual energy transfer happened instantaneously. The colored aura that had flared up around Crystal rapidly diminished as the energy she was giving off instead latched itself onto Taiki. There was a momentary flash as the energy recharged his aura, but otherwise it seemed like a perfectly tame reaction.

Once it was over, however, Crystal immediately fell down on one knee as rapidly depleting her own energy so suddenly rebounded back on her leaving her momentarily exhausted until her energy reserves managed to stabilize.

Of course, the practical upshot of all this was that Taiki was once again able to wake up without feeling like he was about to pass out again.

"What just happened?" he was understandably confused as he slowly climbed down off of Sangloupmon.

"I'll explain in a minute," Crystal was in no condition to provide an answer as she slumped over from her kneeling position to fall on her side before rolling onto her back to stare at... oh look, it's TaComBlimpmon. She hoped they could get out of Shiro's Reality Marble soon so there would be nicer scenery to look at.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 am
Shiro of course had idly stood up, calling the spirits within himself well enough as he looked upwards to the sky ~i promise.. i'll revive both of you.. after this one last knot to tie up.~ he then looked to everyone "gomen minna.." he said, reloading all of his Digimon as he idly placed his hands together in a praying or forgiveness fashion "but there's one thing i need to do.. so.. bye." he said simply, and sure enough, in a massive burst of golden-white light, everyone was tossed unceremoniously out of the Reality marble back at the place they were at, well, a few hundred yards away from the center, but the odd thing was, was that the dome was still up, and given that they were just ejected out, even if they tried going back in again, they'd only be met with resistance to the barriers of reality, even a certain trans-dimensional feaux-pas in Omekamon.

Shiro meanwhile sighed as everyone was thrown out, he lightly looked up to the sunset sky lightly while closing his eyes "Trace.. On." he said, proceeding to come alive with Prana despite still being running thin, as a clone of Shiro began forming, but this was no ordinary clone, given it started to turn somewhat monstrous, and downright evil as Shiro put everything into creating this clone, especially every last bit of his inner demons, especially that, as he looked to his inner demon him "so... it's come to this." the monster Shiro just cackled insanely before summoning a wicked almost alive looking blade "oh, that depends, King~! think you can actually beat me? once i subdue you, i will thoroughly enjoy destroying everything you hold dear! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA~" Shiro of course frowned and grit his teeth lightly while his tails flicked about "sorry.. but it's time to end this chapter.. once and for all." he said, before dozens of swords started lifting up in a golden glow, before firign at a blazing pace, making the Monster shiro start dodging like a madman to not get skewered.

Roveth meanwhile got up off his feet groaning after pushing some of Shiro's digimon off him, looking at the dome with annoyance" damn that Baka Hikari... next time give us more warning!" he shouted, shakign his fist while grunting, and flumping on Sangloupmon tiredly "ugh.. i'm spent as all hell..." said digimon just looked behind him lightly "Aniki.. why do you think Shiro-nii-san threw us out?" Roveth shrugged lightly while sighing "loose ends he needs to get rid of, alone. and didn't want us to be caught in the crossfire."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:25 pm
On the one hand, Crystal was glad that she was already laying down when Shiro cast everybody out of his Reality Marble. On the other hand, she was beginning to detect a pattern in the fact that once again Taiki had ended up landing on top of her. The only difference in this case was that, a present, she was still bouncing back from the energy transfer so she didn't have the strength to immediately move him off of her. The timing seemed just a little too perfect. Crystal took it as a sure sign that whoever was in control of the narrative must have been conspiring against them.

Nene had no objection to being thrown on top of Kiriha. And Kiriha, for his part, had no real reason to complain about having Nene on top of him. Really, what was of more concern to the both of them was the fact that they were presently surrounded by a combination of Shiro's digimon and all the over-sized food that had been dropped down from TaComBlimpmon just a short while ago.

Akari immediately shoved Zenjirou off of her. That being the case, Zenjirou wound up with his face pressed up against an over-sized bar of chocolate that might very well be the envy of Chibimonz and V-monz everywhere.

"Well this sure looks awkward," Zapmon materialized from Crystal's Xros Loader so that she was perched on top of an over-sized slice of watermelon overlooking Crystal and Taiki. "But at least we won't go hungry." So saying, the small dragon broke off a handful of the juicy fruit and casually stuffed it in her mouth. "It's just too bad there wasn't any pizza."

"It's nice to see that you're feeling better," Crystal sweatdropped hard at her partner's behavior.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:12 pm
Blaze, having been halfway between heaven and earth, was out of commission. The fall from the ropes hadn't been so bad. No, it was all the Commandramonz that had been descending with him that had done that. Blaze was at the bottom of all of them, in a huge pile surrounded by food.

Omekamon, meanwhile, had simply moved to just behind a giant chocolate bar. And then he pushed it over. Omekamon slipped under the bar, and slid the note into Zenjirou's pocket. Then he drew some stars for eyes and played the victim, right next to Zenjiruo.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:53 am
Roveth naturally grumbled a bit as he started moving to get up, only to feel something not so hard like the ground underneath him, he turned, lookign to see a -very- pissed off Garandoumon given his hand was pretty much where... yeah. "former master or not.. GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU PERVERT!" she shouted, before decking Roveth, and sending him flying right into another pile of food nearby, unsurprisingly, the Chibimonz and V-Mon had recovered, and, seeing the candy, went sparkly-eyed, before zooming to the biggest one available (Candy bar), and begin quickly munching on the food.

of course, some of Shiro's Digimon all managed to get other people off of each other, mainly themselves, while the Renamonz tried to enter the marble again, only to either plop out the other side, or get thrown unceremoniously backwards, causing chuckles from Patamon and Tsukaimon, and a tired sigh from Shiro's dorulumon, before closing his eyes to rest again, ignoring the food. Ranamon of course just pouted a bit while crossing her arms, sitting atop of Fairymon while the fairy Digimon groaned lightly and cutely "i have to agree with Roveth on this one... Shiro-koi -really- needs to give us more warning before ejecting us like that." Gabumon just snorted lightly while grabbing a box of M&M's and proceeded to munch on them "still, i guess he wanted us out so he can do something stupid.. or crazy." Agnimon shook his head lightly while looking upwards "i doubt it's something crazy, Gabumon.. it might be Ryuudramon's trial he's doing." that caused the mistress of water to raise both eyebrows, before getting the hint to keep quiet, and look at the dome lightly "then in that case this is something he has to do alone..."

meanwhile the two Shiro's still inside clashed like two monsters vying for a piece of meat, though one was an actual monster, given the demonic looking traced weapons from that one, Shiro himself had traced odd black swords with green lines engraved into it, with spikes even leading from the hilt into his hands, why, you ask? well, though they had yet to taste blood, there's a reason for that as he continued slashing at the physical representation of his inner demons "you'll tire before too long you know." he said calmly, given he still had Avalon in effect he didn't feel so strained, as long as this was all he was doing, minor tracing and the like. the dark Shiro just cackled and stopped attacking "you honestly think so, ahou? fine then, let me show you that i have no qualms in turning you into light particles!" he called out, transforming the swords into twin set of Grand hammers, which began to shine golden in color as Shiro sweatdropped "well.. s**t." of course he jumped back and started firing more swords as projectiles while starting to head for the deepest part of his reality marble in a quick sprint ~s**t s**t s**t.. either Ea, or i gotta use... ~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 pm
Grappleomon had managed to avoid becoming another victim of the dog pile that resulted from Shiro ejecting everyone from his Reality Marble by performing elaborate aerial acrobatics to propel himself off of the over-sized food until he reached the edge of the descending pile. After that, he stood with his arms folded over his chest leaning with his back against a tree a short distance from where the others had fallen into their awkward pile. He paid no attention to the humans, digimon, and over-sized food. His eyes remained locked on the Reality Marble as he patiently awaited Shiro's eventual return.

Similarly, Sanzomon and Gokuwmon had been far enough away from the rest of them that they were simply cast out of the Reality Marble so that they arrived at a slightly different position from those who were caught up in the awkward dog pile. This suited them both just fine as, since Sanzomon had finally been released from Duskmon's core, the two of them had been acting as passive observers on the battlefield. They would most likely be making their departure once Shiro made his safe return after settling things inside of his Reality Marble.

Meanwhile, while Crystal remained pinned under Taiki, Crystal's digimon all began to materialize from her Xros Loader. Even those who hadn't actually participated in the battle with Duskmon and Ancient Sphinxmon were hungry and hastily began to dig in to the surrounding food. Slashdramon, Gururumon, Black Fladramon, Hououmon and Solarmon all joined forces to roast a giant slab of meat on a bone that had landed nearby so that it would be ready to eat for anyone who was craving a bit of meat. Monodramon, Ryuudamon, Yuki Agumon, Dorumon and Gomamon quickly joined up with the other younger digimon that had taken more of a fancy to all the sweets. Togemogumon, Thunderbirmon and Gryphomon, meanwhile, seemed to be favoring the over-sized fruits. Unsurprisingly, the Fan Beemonz immediately began buzzing worshipfully around an over-sized jar of honey that had been cracked open from being ejected out of the Reality Marble.

Labramon emerged from within the pile of humans, food and digimon before making his way over to where Sanzomon and Gokuwmon were watching the proceedings. The canine digimon bowed respectfully to both of them as soon as he reached them. Then, without raising his head, he began to plead with Sanzomon.

"Sanzomon-sama," he began urgently. "I have decided that, with your permission, I should wish to remain with the girl human who restored my life to me and begin a new journey in her company."

"Not to worry," Sanzomon knelt down to give Labramon a gentle pat on the head. "I have foreseen that this is what will be best for you and so you shall have my blessing. Besides, I have nothing left to teach you that couldn't be better learned in the company of such a pure heart and unwavering spirit."

"Thank you Sanzomon-sama!" Labramon exclaimed as he immediately perked up with excited anticipation. Realizing this, he blushed deeply and quickly regained his composure. "I will be sure to do my best for my new master."

Sanzomon smiled gently. "You have been a good apprentice. My only wish is that I could have done more to help you before now."

It should be pointed out that Taiki wasn't still on top of Crystal for a lack of trying to get off of her, but rather because he himself seemed to be pinned underneath an over-sized slice of bread. The bread had been lightly toasted by a stray wisp of flame while the digimon had been scorching the meat, but not enough to put them in any danger.

"I think we might be stuck," Taiki concluded once it became apparent to him that no amount of wiggling and squirming would be likely to dislodge the bread turned toast and that they were just going to have to wait it out until someone noticed they were missing.

"Feels like the power is back on," Crystal braced both hands against the underside of the slice of bread turned toast. "Let's see if I can do something about it."

She closed her eyes, concentrating a small portion of her battle aura into the palms of her hands generating what could best be described as an uplifting atmosphere around her. "Moko Takabisha!" she called out as she then released the blast of confident chi in an upward direction. She made sure to use just enough to flip the slice of bread off of her and Taiki, but not enough to do anything crazy like launching it up into the air where it might end up falling down on someone else.

"Yep, the power is definitely back on," Crystal couldn't help grinning at her own success. Of course, then she remembered that she still had Taiki there on top of her. "You can get up now."

"Uh right," Taiki was still a little dumbfounded by what Crystal had just pulled off.

"By the way, you still haven't explained to me what you actually did back there," he noted as he picked himself up off of her before then offering a hand to help her up as well.

"Energy transfer," Crystal stated simply. "It's a little tricky to explain, but basically I just gave you a portion of my energy because I have more than I really need. Of course, it's not as simple as how we're able to share our energy with the digimon, but it pretty much operates on the same principle."

"Alright," Taiki nodded. At least she had explained it in words that were easy enough for him to understand. None of that advanced physics that he would have had to struggle to wrap his head around. "In that case, I guess all I really want to know is if it's really safe for you to be doing that."

"The fight was over so I wasn't too worried about the temporary rebound," Crystal waved him off. "It just takes a few minutes for me to bounce back, but otherwise there are no detrimental effects that I am aware of. So, aside from the fact that I wasn't expecting Shiro to eject us out of his Reality Marble like that, I wasn't in any danger."

"So then what was that other thing you just used?" Taiki was understandably curious about the 'Moko Takabisha' or 'Pride of the Fierce Tiger' that had just been employed by Crystal.

"That was a technique I picked up from one of my martial artist friends," Crystal answered readily enough. "By channeling certain emotional energy it's possible to emit a strong blast of chi. The move I just used was actually invented as a counter to a slightly different technique, the 'Shishi Hokodan' or 'Lion's Roar Shot', that utilizes the crushing destructive force of a heavy, depressed heart to produce the resulting chi blast. I won't use that technique in front of Shiro because I don't want him learning it. So, even though using the 'Moko Takabisha' is somewhat less reliable, it's much safer than the alternative."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 pm
of course, when Guilmon finally got enough energy to move again he sat up and proceeded to look around, before seeing the suddenly standing up -huge- loaf of bread, before going sparkly-eyed "Guilmon Bread!" of course, this caused said dino to immediately tackle the loaf of bread from the side, munching hapilly on it with muffled squeaks of happiness, much to Tsukaimon and Patamon's amusement, and Gabumon's dismay "oh brother.. that's just great..." he muttered, while facepalming in his own way.

Roveth of course popped his head out of the pile of food he had crashed into, looking over to Taiki and Crystal, smirking "well, at least i can see a love sandwich made out of a few slices of taiki, a smattering of crystal, some lettuce, tomatoes, bacon slices... can't forget the cheese too... nice huge slices of swiss... sounds delicious, ne?" he said, wiggling his eyes suggestively, only to get a canteloupe beaning him in the head and crashing back -into- the food pile. Shiro's Dorulumon just groaned and glared over to Roveth "would you can the comments? you're driving me up the wall." of course Tsukaimon was imagining such a sandwich, and actually nose-bleeding slightly, and getting a 'pervert' call from Patamon and the Witchmon sisters, and sweatdrops from everyone else.

Shiro of course sighed as he sat next to oddly enough, a huge tree made of swords, with precarious powerful blades, and other weapons of doom as he leaned against it without being harmed ~i think it's time i stop holding back... my inner demons have no qualms in killing me.. i've gotta be the same.. mendokuse...~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:38 pm
Roveth's commentary probably would have been more embarrassing if he'd left off at the 'love sandwich' instead of elaborating further as he had. It still would have been obvious who he had been referring to. As it was, he managed to elicit slight blushing from both parties for only a few seconds before Crystal and Taiki were reduced to just sweatdropping at the absurdly literal sandwich Roveth had begun to describe. By that point he had only really succeeded at reminding them both of just how hungry all the fighting inside of Shiro's Reality Marble had made them as their stomachs began to growl.

"Sometimes I've really got to wonder about what goes on inside that head of his," Crystal simply shook her head. "But then I'm kind of afraid to ask."

"Can't say I blame you," Taiki wasn't sure he wanted to know either.

"Now let's see what we've got here," Crystal rubbed her chin as she hurriedly changed the subject. "I'm all for sweets, but I think I should probably start off with some of that meat while it's still hot. Come on," she snagged Taiki by the arm and started hauling him off in that direction. "Just because I've given you an energy cushion doesn't mean you don't still have to take care of yourself."

Taiki just continued to sweatdrop. She wasn't kidding about being able to just bounce back...

Of course, Crystal wasn't only looking out for Taiki. She was also covering for the fact that she herself was concerned about Shiro, but then she knew there wasn't anything more she could do to help him and she also knew that it wouldn't accomplish anything for her to keep worrying about it. Making sure that she and Taiki were fed before all the good stuff was gone seemed like a much more practical use of her time right now. As such, she really wasn't prepared for what happened after they were sitting down to dig into the portions of meat that Black Fladramon had been helpful enough to sheer off the main bulk for them.

"You're still worried about Shiro, aren't you?" Taiki brought it up even though Crystal had been making a concentrated effort not to show too much of what she was really feeling at the moment.

"That's ridiculous," Crystal attempted to deny it. "He's a reckless idiot a lot of the time, but he can handle himself just fine."

"That's true, but you're still worried about him." It was like Taiki could see right through her.

"We shouldn't dwell on that," Crystal said after a slight pause. She knew Taiki was observant of a lot of things, but this was just uncanny.

"You really care about him a lot, don't you?" Taiki expertly countered her attempt to dodge the subject.

"We've known each other for a long time now," Crystal answered with a quiet sigh. "I'm used to looking out for him, I guess. I mean, there's never been much I could do to help him, but I thought maybe just by being there it would be enough. I don't know if I've done the right thing by leaving him alone all this time, but it seemed like he needed it. And I understand that we all have some enemies we need to face on our own, but even when you believe in someone with all your heart, that doesn't make the waiting easy when you know they're in trouble and there's nothing you can do."

"I thought so," Taiki sounded thoughtful. "I'm not sure why, but it kind of felt like you were struggling to hold yourself back."

"I... but..." Crystal stammered. "Oh, that's just great," she brought a palm to her forehead. "Some of my empathic ability must have rubbed off on you from the energy transfer. Now that's a side effect I didn't anticipate."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 pm
Shiro of course finally sighed, and looked up to the tree of weaposn he had created long ago, as a memoir and catalogue of his strongest traced weapons, proceeding to pick up one in particular, the large blade of Odin, as he looked back, and quickly ducked under a twin hammer swing, before calling out "Zantetsuken!" he then not only cleaved thehammers in two, but nearly caught the Dark Shiro with the attack, as it was he jumped back and only lost a couple of fingers, which regrew as he licked off the remnants of the black blood "heh.. to think you can still fight like that, brat... and that tree.. such a marvelous tree... makes me want to use it against you!" of course, Dark Shiro proceeded to try and reach the tree, only for Shiro to actually stomp his foot in the dark side's face, growling "like hell you will touch this tree! i made this in honor of those who i happened to have strong bonds to, or known for a long time, their weapons will never respond to you!" Dark Shiro cackled and proceeded to trace a huge stone-like blade (Berserker's blade in FSN) "so you say... doesn't mean i can't make my own versions! Nine Lives Dark Blade Works!" he called out, Shiro literally had to use a traced clone to get away as he gave off a twitch of his eye, before looking back, and proceeding to jump onto the tree, and hopping up the blades, before reaching two in particular, one glowing in a soft white light, and looked interesting enough (Master Sword from Zelda), the second actually had Dark Shiro hesitate as it bathed itself in golden light "tch... of course -that- sword you would have, wouldn't you..." the sword? heh.. the Sword of Promised Victory. Shiro just glared down at his dark half "let's go you damned demon.. this time i'm ending you once and for ALL! AVALON, FULL POWER!" with that, a MASSIVE bright burst of golden energy surrounded him, before the two charged at each other, clashing with huge enough shockwaves to make even the Reality Marble barrier warble and tremble from the outside.

Roveth smirked, and was about to actually answer that question when he looked to the Reality Marble's dome, and literally saw it shudder and ripple, making his words actually stop from coming from his mouth ~what...? i've never seen the Reality Marble dome on the outside actually shudder that violently... that means...~ of course, Roveth actually suddenly started looking serious, until one of Shiro's Kudamonz decided to dress Roveth's face up with fruits and fruit pieces, making him look quite.. clown-ish, and blinking in sudden surprise at being the target of a prank. Sangloupmon just ate quietly on some muffins.. mmm.. muffins.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:42 pm
Crystal winced mildly when she witnessed that reverberations on the external dome of Shiro's Reality Marble. While she didn't have too much of an understanding of how the Reality Marble was meant to function, she was still reasonably certain that it probably wasn't supposed to do that. It couldn't get unstable enough to explode, could it? An explosion of that magnitude could cause a whole lot of damage to the surrounding area.

What the hell is Shiro doing in there? she wondered to herself. Maybe it wasn't such a great idea for all of us to stay so close by with Shiro still fighting something in there.

"I think maybe we should go round up the others just in case anything else happens with Shiro's Reality Marble," Crystal started hesitantly. "At least if we get everyone all together I can erect a barrier that should provide us with some protection from any further violent reactions, but it won't do much good with us all spread out like this."

"That might not be such a bad idea," Taiki had also seen the reverberations and even though he didn't fully comprehend what was going on with it, he had enough sense to know that with Shiro it might very well be something dangerous given his track record.

"Oh good, you're both still in one piece," Akari had navigated her way around from the other side of the over-sized slab of meat on a bone, now more bone than meat as the carnivorous digimon had made quick work in devouring the meat off of it, thinking she might have heard their voices. In fact, Crystal and Taiki had been the only ones that appeared to be making conversation at the moment.

Elsewhere in the food pile, Nene had been keeping Kiriha pinned down on an over-sized stalk of celery. The celery had been quite serviceable in providing them with some cover so they could have a little privacy, but that was all but forgotten when the reverberations along the outside of the dome of Shiro's Reality Marble made themselves known. Maybe now really wasn't the best time to be thinking about that.

Zenjirou, meanwhile, had finally managed to drag himself out from beneath the over-sized bar of chocolate that had been weighing him down after it had been mostly eaten away to expose both him and Omekamon underneath. If he hadn't been so dazed from getting slammed into the over-sized chocolate bar by Akari in the first place, then he might have been able to squeeze out from under it sooner. And he thought for sure that he had originally landed on top of the chocolate bar so he was mystified as to how he had wound up trapped underneath it. As he began wiping off some of the melted chocolate residue and what was most likely the drool of several small draconic digimon that had been feasting on the aforementioned chocolate bar, he eventually discovered the strange note that had been crammed awkwardly into his pocket by Omekamon, not that he knew Omekamon had been the one to place it there.

"Nani?!" he exclaimed in alarm as he read the note over. What reason had he given anyone to want to sick the 'wardogs of hell' on him? He completely omitted the bit about 'pranking chaos' from his reading of the note as he was more preoccupied with how threatening that first part sounded. Of course, once he looked it over several times he eventually spotted the P.S. at the bottom addressing the subject of Omekamon ruining someone's shirt and it dawned on him that the note was most likely addressed to Blaze since the digimon in question was one of his partners. It also kind of explained the fact that Omekamon was there lying next to him unconscious. Or, at least, he looked unconscious with the face he had drawn on for himself, but if he had the energy to adjust his face, then it was possible that Omekamon was only faking it. Zenjirou decided to test out that hypothesis by reaching over and prodding Omekamon's cardboard stomach, leaving behind a mess of melted chocolate fingerprints.

"And it sounds like Zenjirou must be okay too," Taiki commented as he, Crystal and Akari couldn't help overhearing that exclamation in response to the note Zenjirou had found in his pocket.

"He's probably back where I left him," noted Akari as she indicated the direction she had come from on the other side of the over-sized bone that had been nearly stripped clean of any meat by that point.

"Great, let's grab him," Crystal decided. "That way we won't lose track of him while we're looking for Nene and Kiriha."

She reasoned that Roveth would be able to look after himself. And there was no real point in looking for Blaze because in Crystal's experience he usually found you before you found him.

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff