Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:23 pm
"Sorry for bringing that up." Justine whined softly, looking like a puppy that knew she did wrong. "Just...just know that any sentiments I have are the same as they were before my being turned." She approached him, hoping to offer a friendly hug.

{Sorry for crappy posts. On iPod with low battery.}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:31 pm
((Oh noes! D: *attempts to send POWAH through the internets to ipod*))

"It's quite alright." Raphael said with a soft smile, sensing her intent and putting his arms around in her a brief and gentle hug. "It's one of those scars that's never going to entirely heal, but it's nowhere near as bad as the wounds it left some hundred years ago. After all, they say you never forget your first." he said pulling away with a slight frown. "Of course I'm not sure it would qualify as she was entirely unaware as to my feelings. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the sentiments." he said, his smile returning as he headed for the door. "Now I think it's about time we left. We still need to get you a meal before we leave, and I'd like to not have to worry about finding shelter from the sun while we're on the road."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm
((bored bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:08 pm
{Zelly, when playing RPGs, do you get attached to your characters and try to avoid any bad endings for them? Or no? Not roleplay characters, but actual videogame ones.}

Justine retained that pouty puppy look. "Of course. I'm ready when you are."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:16 pm
((Generally yes. Sometimes consulting a walkthrough often in certain situations. >-> Of course if I couldn't give a rat's a** about someone....<.< *holds knife behind back while whistling innocently*))

One passed out and bitten whore later, the pair was back on the road, though Raphael kept his hood up the entire time and made somewhat frequent checks to the skyline. He was also distracted trying to figure out how best to tutor Justine; how long until he should start teaching her a new vampiric ability, and in which order to teach them. He snapped out of his thought process though when he realized how uncomfortable the silence must have become and decided he had all the time in the world to teach her. If he thought about things too much he might just wind up making her worried. "Well, at least if Roxanne thinks she killed her vampire she shouldn't be chasing us around anymore...And I can't imagine how your grandfather would react should he find out about this."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:26 pm
((Now I'm curious, what game are you playing? xD Because the only games I'm aware of to have bad ends are visual novels. >w>;; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 am
((le bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:49 pm
{Mass Effect 2 at the time - I accidentally saved after my actions doomed Legion but before his death. Next play through I won't ******** him over so hard, as he is super awesome epic for a geth. FUUUUCK.

Yeeeeah, Bioware RPG's tend to have good or bad endings for characters depending on their approval and/or what you do at any certain point in time. Even if it's just for the PC, you should seriously buy Dragon Age: Origins or Mass Effect. (Mass Effect pairings kind of suck in the first game, IMHO, so I tend to wait until ME2 to romance anybody. You might disagree, though. It all depends on personal taste. Mine just says that anybody with the voice of Carth will automatically be too whiney for me and that bisexual bookworms from an all-female bisexual species just aren't my type. I might like another love interest from the all-female bisexual species, assuming the character is entertaining and fun - like Aria from ME2 or ME3(not a love interest, but still kicks a**.))

...I pay way too much attention to companions and shipping. D:}

Justine blanched at the thought of her grandfather finding out. "He already has it against you as is. We should avoid letting him know at all costs. As for Roxanne, you'd better keep me away from that b***h or I'll drain her dry." For Justine to use that word, she must have really hated that girl at this point.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 pm
((*smiles and nods* ...Kay. owo ))

Raphael smirked. "You keep me away from your grandfather and I'll keep Roxanne away from you, deal? Although the varying annoyances she poses to us both, I see no problem with the both of us drinking her up..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:16 pm
{Sorry for the long response. XD I really love Bioware RPG's. If asked to compare them to another company's, chances are, I've got too much Bioware c**k in my mouth to give an unbiased answer. Which is why you'll never hear me sing the same praises for Fable or Skyrim that I do for Dragon Age or Mass Effect.}

"Deal. Though seriously, she will be my only exception to no draining anybody if I come across her again."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm
"I don't blame you. Although that does bring a question to mind: why on God's green earth did she try to kill you?" Raphael asked in disbelief. He thought that if either of them were acting suspicious it was him, and that Roxanne'd try to stake him instead of Justine. "I'm amazed she didn't try to stake me by now!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:56 am
"She seems rather ditzy. I assume she came to the conclusion that I was the one being suspicious, since I just didn't bother talking to begin with. Even from the start I found her utterly annoying. Like a damsel who just won't stop getting in trouble. A brainless yutz with no place in society." Justine ranted a little, admitting a little of why she hated Roxanne from the start.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games