Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Brianna_RoxyXoxo

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm
Hello my name is Melina!!! Ive been on this guild for a while but i never formally introduced myself. As i said my name is Melina!! Im 20 years old! I joined this guild to make new friends hopefully. im very outgoing!!! Message me if anyone needs anything!! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:57 am
Hello there Gorgeous~ emotion_kirakira
My name is Shadow_demon_ninja_uchiha!
You can call me SDNU or Shadow for short!
You can tell I love ANIME based on my username~
I officially joined gaia on '06! Im pretty much ancient on gaia,because Ive been on here since 2003 ish to 2004 with my friends account at the internet cafe!
I love sports with a passion! To be honest I love to play than watch~
I play: Football,Wrestling,Badminton,Volleyball..etc
I love to dance~ I use to go into competitions for Latin ballroom~ So once I hear salsa music my hips don't lie~ Whooo~ LOL
Use to play some PC games like DFO (Dungeon Fighter), Brawl Busters, Team Fortress2,etc (Just got lazy plus don't want to spend real money. Im poor as enough...=3=)
Currently Addicted to Mini Online game called stick arena : Ballstick

I am always looking for NEW AWESOME FRIENDS ANY DAY!

I just recently joined this wonderful guild! I am looking forward to participate in your lovely events! Please take care of me~

heart

Note: I used the gender potion recently so i'm actually in a male body and I still haven't got the chance to get the sausage fest achievement and I find it amusing to dress up as a gender bender kinda thing! So I won't know when I'll revert back. I hope that's okay~  

I3owie

Agent Bear

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:32 pm
Hi not sure if i introduced myself yet my name is lady mewcat i just got back from my wedding and honeymoon biggrin i love mlp and all kinds of stuff if you have any questions just ask :3 otherwise ill be hanging around the guild somwhere
ttfn  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:40 pm
Hai! I'm Ashley heart Just joined this guild a few hours ago sweatdrop

I love music, volleyball, and shopping. I'm great at making new friends. I hope I get to know you all as friends and family. If you have any questions about me please feel free to ask 3nodding  

XxForevaLovexX

Partying Werewolf

THE TINA DARLING

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 am
Hiya there!

I'm Christina!

A College Student / practicing Digital Graphic Designer.

I love the arts, and everything it entails. My favorites from it however are singing, drawing, and digital-art. I also love to act / role-play on the spot (em-prov) and do it regularly here on Gaia.

I'd like to think I define nerd/dork. I play Battlefield 3 on XBox and HOME on the Playstation 3 AND ditz around here on the interwebs.

On a more personal note however...

I started transitioning (Male to Female) about a year ago and seen a therapist and recently moved to Indiana from Michigan to improve myself and to invest in a more professional lifestyle while allowing myself freedom to express myself while not at work. I'm not much interested in Trans-Support groups as I am in "Female Support Groups." After all, most of my life has been lived awkwardly as a male and I can use all the female influence I can get!

All around, I'm pretty genuine and open to almost anything. You only live once and I was certainly NOT put here to judge anyone for any reason.

Like most everyone here, I only wish to help and support my fellow ladies!

Girl power! UH!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:54 pm
hello, i'm Star. I'm 21 and from Calfiornia.
I found this by browsing other guilds and this seemed like a fun place to join.
I'm a very nice girl but quite shy at first. If you know more about just ask!  

Starry Saturn

Panda_Wish

Desirable Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:43 pm
Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Pie

Well, I just joined like minutes ago XD

I'm Yuna Stella but you can call me Yuna.

I'm quite shy, I'm smart...(or so all the boys, and girls, say...)

I live in Texas...I'm Chinese...(oh so maybe THAT'S why people call me smart.......)

And I look forward to having fun in this guild!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:02 pm
Hi im Carla, im 17 I enjoy reading watching tv and just being a really nice person soon to graduate high school in 4 months :]  

Chesapeake Cannibal

Kawaii Nerd

Super_Cute_Girl_8931

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:01 pm
Hi Hi, Kitty Face - :3
Anyways, I'm Super_Cute_Girl_8931 and I like being nice, doing art, TekTeking, books etc. I just joined the guild and I hope that it's as awesome as you girls say it is! 3nodding heart whee 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:58 am
Hullo~ I'm Kiki. ^^ I don't have much to say about myself. If you'd like to know more about me, you could check my profile? c:  

xKiklala

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pffffffffft oh hi there, I's Lexi.
Pleased to meet you's.

I liek kitties and teddies and snuggie tiem and cookies.
That's really all I think you's need to know for nao. OuO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 am
Hello!
This is my first time giving an introduction about myself, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me...^^
To be honest I'm not really good with self-introduction, but I'll make it simple as possible...^^;

Hi! My username is shinminrin910, my name is Shin Min Rin. It's actually my Korean name, I'm not actually Korean though. I got this name from a Korean name generator actually (as you can see I'm honest, but very careful with real names). I use Shin Min Rin as my name instead of my real name because I feel uncomfortable if people from the internet world knew my whole real name. So, I'm sorry if I had to lie about my real name for this Korean name. It's understandable right? But if you're a close friend, I may be tell you my real nickname in real life. Who knows, right?

I'm a girl! Not only my Gaian character, but also in real life! I'm actually Asian in real life. Most people I meet in real life tend to think that I'm Chinese, but in reality I'm actually Filipino. It's quite fun to trick people on my looks just by letting them think I'm Chinese though. So whenever I meet Filipino people, and they ask me "Do you speak Tagalog?" or "Are you Filipino?" I trick them saying that I'm not. And when they turn their heads away I say "Ninoloko lang kita." And when they look at me, I smile at them innocently. ^^; I know I sound very mischievous when I do that kind of thing.

I'm new here in Gaia! I just joined Gaia yesterday... I'm still a n00b in which people say this days. I don't quite get how gold making works on here, so show me some tips on how to make gold? ^^

I'm an OTAKU! I love anime and manga! They're my soul... ^^ I sound very obsessive with it too...^^; I've watched a lot of anime and manga even during my middle school. I started liking anime on my 7th year of grade school. My best friend showed me an anime called "Cardcaptor Sakura" and when I kept watching it, I got overly obsessed by the two pairings --- Sakura and Xaoran!
And from there on I wanted to watch more anime... It's been 9 years that I haven't stopped liking anime! And for manga it's been 7 years! That's a long time if you ask me. Right?

MUSIC! I love listening to music...! Without music I feel suffocated and can't breathe. Music if my life. ^^ The kind of music I listen to is soft, upbeat, and a bit of rock tone to it. The genre I like is pop, rock, rnb, classic.  

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

MistressJewelsOfTheNight

Nine-tailed Fox

21,175 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:42 pm
Hi Im MissJewelsOfChrist (and christian). i just wanna say i have Autism. i dont know if anyone on here has autism and if so let me know (and anyone else who wants to be friends smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 pm
Hello I'm Yuki ^_^. I'm not that great talking about my self but I will try. I like anime, manga, books, games, art, K-Dramas, BBC shows, and much more. There might be a lil bit more about me on my quest thread and profile but not much more lol.

Yuki Lilly

Bashful Sweetheart

12,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games