Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 am
((Have another link. You don't need to watch the whole damn thing since it's loooooong but just know it exists, it's awesome, and I want it. I also forget if I already gave you this or not.))

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much. I promise you'll like it." Kaistern said almost beaming as he gave her a much deeper kiss before pulling away. "I've got a bit more planning to take care of, so I'll see you around." he said before going to talk to the chef as he said he would.

((Whelp. Set up's done. Skip to partay now? : D ))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 am
{You've sent me the latter before. XD I'm the Server Player of Aradia. Which makes me Nepeta, I think. *le confuzzled* ...Don't expect me to start making furry puns.

Yes, let's skip to the partay. Shall I have Ophelia's sisters attend this, or shall I reserve them for a later date?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 am
((Ah right. I can never remember who I'd linked what to. If you remember that other random pic I sent you about finding your blood color, lusus, and strife specibus, one of my friends came about as follows: "Wait. Green blood....cat lusus...I'm freaking Nepeta. >.<" Funny, since he's a guy. xD And you can bring them out now, or save them for the wedding.))

The castle was absolutely beautiful. Black and white banners hung everywhere with silver and gold accents, and the ceiling of the ballroom where the party was taking place had been magic'd to look like the night sky while small balls of twinkling light hung floating in the air over the heads of the guests. In one corner were several musicians playing some jaunty tune while servants went around with trays of hors d'oeuvres for the guests while they mingled and danced. At the head of the room was a banquet table with a fancy feast for Kaistern, Ophelia, and anyone else that was deemed worthy to sit at the royal table. For an added touch, His Majesty had decided to make it a masquerade ball, and he'd personally selected masks for himself and Ophelia. He wore an elegant black outfit with silver linings and accents, and a thin, silver mask shaped like a crescent moon. Ophelia got a gold mask with pointed rays coming off the sides. Yeah, he may have caught on to Ophelia's hinted symbolism just a bit, and with what he had in mind he was running with it until it stopped being subtle.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:26 am
{Lmao. XD
Also, I retcon any name I migh have mentioned for either sisters. I have a theme going on now, after all.}

Ophelia's dress was a classy, form-fitting white with golden embroidery and designs all across it. Aside from her face and neck, her expensive looking dress covered up her tattoos quite nicely, so there was little need to apply makeup to cover the inked portions of her body. As for her hair, she wore it in a carefully braided bun, wishing for it to both look nice and for it to stay out of the way as she enjoyed the festivities. She'd done her best to look as ravishing as possible, perhaps hoping to impress Kaistern with her looks more than anything. Admittably, Ophelia could be quite vain when she wanted to be.

~*~

Ophelia wasn't the only human to attend the function. Her two sisters, Helena and Bianca, had been invited to come as had been requested by Ophelia herself. (She wished to introduce them to demon society, and hopefully, win their aid in convincing certain important individuals back in the village that an alliance with demon kind would be most prudent.)

Helena, the middle child of the triplet trio, had shoulder-length wavy black hair and droopy green eyes. Her mask was a simple white, with tiny golden designs on the edges. Her dress was not nearly as extravagant as Ophelia's, but it too was charming in its own right. It was a simple, ruffled dress made of white silk. She seemed rather quiet, and did her best to remain in the background.

Bianca, on the other hand, was much more outgoing and found herself talking to the other attendees with no problems at all despite her clearly human heritage. Like Ophelia, she had big, golden eyes with beautiful long eyelashes. Unlike Ophelia and Helena, though, she didn't have long black hair. It was instead a rather short and curly blonde. With her cheerful disposition and perky white dress, one might almost confuse her for an angel. (Well, if she wasn't cracking bawdy jokes with some of the more randy guests.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 am
((A theme, you say?))

"I'm going to have a hard time topping this next year!" Kaistern said with a smile as he looked to Ophelia sitting next to him while they had their dinner, watching the guests dance and a few performers that had been lined up, like fire dancers and acrobats. Some of his servants had wanted him to wear the crown, but he insisted he didn't, opting for a simple white ribbon tying his hair back. "Maybe I should have you plan all the big events here."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 am
{They shall all be named with either vaguely fitting or vaguely ironic names from Shakespearian plays. Ophelia in Hamlet went mad and drowned, and in a sense this Ophelia is drowned in the madness that is the demon world and its politics. Helena was a sweet servant in All's Well That Ends Well who married a jerkass and tricked him into loving her, but in this I simply want her to be kind yet surprisingly devious. As for Bianca, from the Taming of the Shrew, she was supposedly a total Inegue. I want this Bianca to look sweet and innocent, but to have a filthy mouth and even filthier mind. If Ophelia ever has a daughter and I play her, I want to name her Mab. XD}

Ophelia gave a soft chuckle. "Thank you, but this all came about from your effort and insight. All I did was suggest a theme." She took a small sip of her drink afterwards, unable to keep from smiling at all that went on. The preformers were certainly entertaining to watch. She'd never seen fire jugglers and acrobats like that before.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 am
((And not once did you consider Juliet. XD ))

"Still, it wouldn't be nearly this beautiful without you." Kaistern said with a smile as he took a drink from his wine glass before dabbing at his mouth with his napkin. Finished with his meal, he got up from his seat and extended a hand to her with a smile. "Now if the lady has had her fill, may I have this dance?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 am
{Nope. :3 Not unless that character in particular is a subversion or parody of the original.}

"You certainly may." Ophelia replied, taking his hand and standing herself up. She couldn't help but blush a tiny bit, if only because of his insistance of her importance for the whole event. He was the one who planned it, who made sure everything was just so. Still, it felt nice to be complimented in such a way.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:36 am
((Now would be the time you start listening to "Beauty and the Beast" XD ))

Hand in hand, he took her out to the center of the dance floor, joining with the other couples for a time until the music changed to slower, romantic piece. Other couples left the dance floor for the king to have his moment, and the candles lighting the room were extinguished so only the lights hovering in the air supplied any light. As the song came to an end, he spun her away from him and took a few steps back. "As Kiastern Bardulia Schwarzvogel, King of the Demon Realm..." He then took off his mask, setting it on the ground beside him as he went down on one knee and pulled a small velvet box from inside his coat. Inside was a gold ring with black runes inscribed around it and a pure white crystal on top. "...will you, Ophelia, be my Queen?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 am
To say that Ophelia was shocked by the turn of events would be a complete understatement. She stood there, staring wide eyed at her lover for several moments with her face flushed to a brighter red than most had ever seen on her before. Of course, she was quick to answer the very moment she regained her composture. Which of course, was a big fat yes. The perfect way to ouste themselves as a couple, really.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:04 pm
Kaistern's smile grew, quickly getting to his feet and pulling her into a tight embrace. Lifting her mask up and out of the way, he pressed his lips against hers. The other attendees seemed shocked at first but eventually an applause began and soon erupted entirely. The night sky that made up the ceiling even began to light up with the promised fireworks, just for them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:23 pm
Ophelia's heart was racing a mile a minute, her mind blanking out in favor of the warm fuzzies that this moment provided. Her sisters, looking on from the crowd, were too shocked to do anything more than stare in disbelief. Ophelia had come a long way from that shy, self-loathing zombie hunter that they once knew her as. In a way, she had developed a sense of confidence in herself. Plus, she was going to marry a friggin' King. She'd certainly done better for herself than they'd ever come to expect.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 pm
((WORDY SPEECH IS WORDY.))

After their lips parted, Kaistern let her go and walked back to the banquet table, raising his glass for what clearly demanded a speech once the applause and booming fireworks died down. "Since the dawn of man, demon or otherwise, we've always had a reputation of not getting along with other races. The ogres are violent, the elves hate anyone that doesn't respect nature to the same degree they do, and we're labeled as violent and cruel. We've never gotten along with other races, and when the humans first appeared we never spared them a second thought, seeing them as a waste of time. My father was a cruel man who cared only for power, and I realize that most of my reign thus far has been of little improvement, but I always hoped to change that. After what happened during the massacre all those years ago, I really shouldn't have been in charge; a selfish brat of a child with a penchant for violence when he didn't get his way...it's no wonder people gave me a hard time in getting anything done." he said with a bit of a chuckle as he looked down at his glass and swirled the wine around a bit. With his old mentality, there was no telling what sort of sudden and drastic changes he would've passed. "But through those dark times, I did have one person that saw past the madman and kept that child happy." he said smiling warmly at Ophelia. "A single human girl. One that I wouldn't be sane without." he said holding a hand out to her as he returned to her side and slipped an arm around her waist. "Thanks to Ophelia, I realize now how to act as your king. I don't want to see anyone under the same tyranical rule as my father, and I'm tired of this racial wall we have between us. If a psychopathic manchild like my old self can learn to love a human, then I don't see why the sane can't get along as well. This marriage is out of more than just love, but hope that others might take example and break down the walls we've put up between peoples. Perhaps it's a lofty goal and some may call me a madman for striving toward it. Then so be it! This shall be an era of a new Mad King!" he said raising his glass with proud smile to much cheering and applause.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:06 pm
{Epic speach is epic.}

Listening to Kaistern's heartfelt speach made Ophelia all the more proud of the man that he was becoming. He was brave, loving, and very willing to learn how to serve his people as a better king than they had before. Admittably, she was also still in awe at the realization that she was actually engaged to him. It was immeasurably pleasing to be shown in this manner that he loved her enough to make her his bride, other peoples' oppinions on the matter be damned. One could probably tell she was lost on cloud nine just by looking at her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:34 pm
((OH! Did you check out Four Chords yet? emotion_kirakira And mmm....speaches and cream....))

"Sorry, have you had enough time in the spotlight yet?" Kaistern asked with a warm smile as he slipped the ring onto Ophelia's finger once the show was over, the candles relit, and the festivities resumed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games