Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:24 am
Yokies

ohh great! just great! WTH are they thinking. : It's funny how people you don't know personally can disappoint you badly. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:26 am
-alegna ennazus-

I suppose from a individual standpoint it can really suck. From a business standpoint though, they think it's what's best, so we kind of just have to deal with it. :c

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 am
Yokies

Well they totally suck if that's how they think and run this site. Yea, but I'll deal with it cause I've grown to love gaia as it is. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 am
-alegna ennazus-

Well in a way, they kind of do have to think about ways to earn money, because they need to get paid. xD And the server space needs to be paid, and all sorts of crap. ._. So I can understand when they need to think about money more than anything else, it just sucks to see things kind of just die because of it though.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:38 am
Yokies

hahaha btw my apologies for ranting things about gaia to you. sweatdrop hihihi  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 am
-alegna ennazus-

It's perfectly fine. Where else is better to do it than on Gaia itself. XD What else are you up to?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am
Yokies

Nothing much actually, just got hooked up to "Airto" song covers. I dunno if you're familiar with him, he sings well you can check him out on youtube. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 am
-alegna ennazus-

I'm not, I think I'll check him out tomorrow. x3
I'm already listening to music and don't want to mess up my streak. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 pm
Yokies

Nah, if I had just missed it then I would hope I got back to it before now. XD; But we ended up picking up the modem yesterday so I'm back now instead of next week thankfully. I think in this case the people just didn't know what they were talking about. Each representative we talked to said something different, it was kind of ridiculous how none of them were on the same page.

Ooh, that actually reminds me of a game I played. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. It's actually a very fun and interesting game, I'd recommend it. XD
There are only 33 plots? o.o Really? xD

It could just be your Pokemon game being crazy. xD Who knows.
It can be tougher, since you're battling another person who can think the same way you do, and can even predict your moves sometimes. If someone is really good at the game they can be far better than the in-game AI for the trainers.

In that case it'd be kind of hard though if a bunch of people tied or something even with our crew votes. xD Or what if everyone on crew actually likes a different entry completely? You never know haha.

User Image User Image

True. Although I hate it the most when they don't give out all the info that you need. So in the end, you're lacking one document or another, and you have to come back again and again and again. Kind of makes you wonder if there's some sort of inter-department conflict, wherein each department wants the others to suffer... and they take it out on their clients. Bitches.

Is it in DS? As long as it's in DS, I'll give it a swing. Although, I really haven't played Zelda, ever. Pokemon eclipsed everything else you see sweatdrop
      Yep, we once discussed it in our literature class. And it's quite obvious about how a story has this basic frame to follow, and they just add twists to it every now and then.

Well, I love it's craziness then xD
      Very true. All trainers get the same training ground, so it's kind easy to predict how someone else might move. I think I'll be an easy target. I'm very traditional, and never really use held items sweatdrop

Well, at least it's easier to talk to them and discuss their choices. I mean, there's just a couple of us talking, compared to around 100 people defending their views. You'd be hard-pressed monitoring that debate xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:26 pm
Louisa Iris

Wow, that would be some really crappy stuff. O.o Though I think I've heard of that happening before, though I'm not sure if clients actually notice or anything.

I don't think there is a way you can play it on the DS. sweatdrop I don't think it was ever remade to play on it. It was a regular Gameboy game, so you can plan it on a emulator on the computer. o 3o
That's so odd. O.o Is there a list of these plots? I'd love to see it. xD

It's alright, you can love that craziness. xD
I use held items all the time. xD Even in game haha. Ever since they introduced them I'm like "yes, you hold this".

I suppose that's kind of true. That sounds scary. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:51 am
If any of you have tanks that are going to start glowing tell me the time and time zone and I will be happy to grab your tank with either this account or one of my 3 mule accounts or several of my accounts smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm
MistyMary24

I don't have any tanks, but thank you for the offer. 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:56 am
Yokies

Wow, that would be some really crappy stuff. O.o Though I think I've heard of that happening before, though I'm not sure if clients actually notice or anything.

I don't think there is a way you can play it on the DS. sweatdrop I don't think it was ever remade to play on it. It was a regular Gameboy game, so you can plan it on a emulator on the computer. o 3o
That's so odd. O.o Is there a list of these plots? I'd love to see it. xD

It's alright, you can love that craziness. xD
I use held items all the time. xD Even in game haha. Ever since they introduced them I'm like "yes, you hold this".

I suppose that's kind of true. That sounds scary. xD

User Image User Image

Sorry for vanishing without a trace there. My sister came home, and I was busy all the time she was here. So yeah, now I'm free again xD

Well, all of us notices this. It's kind of hard not to because they're government offices who have satellite offices everywhere. So you'd think that what one office knows, the other also knows.

Aww... that's too bad. And I don't think I'll be able to play that much anymore these days. The world's completely different on this side of school. I mean, I'm a professional now, no more 2-month vacations for me every year. Things are going to get a little busier than usual. I'm starting to get scared actually, haha xD
      Oh s**t. I actually once had a copy of it, but I threw it away. Damn... sorry about that sweatdrop

I'm just giving them stat-boosting items, like Charcoal or Big Root. I hate using items that can only be used once, especially berries. I don't know where to get any of them if I ran out them.

Scary and confusing. Sometimes, people might come back at you and bully you just because of that event sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 am
Louisa Iris

That's fine. 3nodding Did you enjoy your sister's visit?

I guess not all companies are up to the speed they need to be. At least with their different branches/offices.

Ah man, that's really sad. :c You don't think you'll have time in between work or projects to just settle down and play a little bit? That does sound a little scary.
It's alright. XD I might be able to find it online if it's something that's taught and all.

I don't use one-use items either, they're a pain to get back once they're gone. xD I think in Wifi-battles you don't use them up though, but I don't know that for a fact.
That reminds me, there is a Wifi-event this weekend. It's a battle competition, my boyfriend, his brother, his brother's girlfriend, our friend and I are going to participate. If you get into a certain bracket you win C-Gear skins, but I'm sure none of us are. XD;

You think someone would actually do that? O.o That would stink.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:02 am
Yokies

That's fine. 3nodding Did you enjoy your sister's visit?

I guess not all companies are up to the speed they need to be. At least with their different branches/offices.

Ah man, that's really sad. :c You don't think you'll have time in between work or projects to just settle down and play a little bit? That does sound a little scary.
It's alright. XD I might be able to find it online if it's something that's taught and all.

I don't use one-use items either, they're a pain to get back once they're gone. xD I think in Wifi-battles you don't use them up though, but I don't know that for a fact.
That reminds me, there is a Wifi-event this weekend. It's a battle competition, my boyfriend, his brother, his brother's girlfriend, our friend and I are going to participate. If you get into a certain bracket you win C-Gear skins, but I'm sure none of us are. XD;

You think someone would actually do that? O.o That would stink.

User Image User Image

Hell yeah emotion_awesome She just comes home every 4 years or so, so we were enjoying every single moment spent together. I have to admit, it was tiring though. I was their driver the whole time, haha xD

Well, I'm sure there's still some time to play the old games I have but not enough to really start on a new one and get to finish it. Although I wouldn't mind having a couple of new games. At least I have something new to tweak every now and then. But who knows? As they say, there's always a time for everything if you want it :p

Oh yeah, I have heard that you can't use certain items in Battles.
      Really? Wow, I want to join!! Good luck though, you can do it~! Are you using all Steel-types?

Well, yeah. I mean, maybe not really in a place like this, but you can't be too sure in the CB. Some people there are just plain mean who think that their words are God's words. They might not really hunt you down, but they can have extensive memories and bully you the next time you cross paths.

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games