Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:28 pm
Zane was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he didn't notice the change in the air at first. The feeling actually confused him at first when it wrenched him from his thoughts. He could feel a disturbance somewhere nearby in the forest since he was an elf, who were naturally attached to nature, and because he had grown up in these woods. He cautiously made his way towards the cause. As he approached, he tried to see who it was, deciding it was best not to use any shadow magic, but the thick vegetation blocked his view. "Hello?" he called out as he stopped not wanting to make whoever was there feel threatened.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:15 am
The pain came to Amaya's hands swiftly, but she worked through her breathing exercises, trying her best to tolerate the pain. She had been trained to do so, one of the better outcomes of the abuse she received at the hands of the other students and even her own master. She had to find ways to train even with all the burns, and she had, but it had been a long time since she had burns this severe.

As she thought back on her master, Amaya felt her blood boil. Her hands stiffened as she struggled to keep the lava balls from increasing in size and she bit down hard on her lip, letting the blood trickle from her mouth as she struggled to contain the lava. She had thought about her master before and never was so upset to the point of losing control, so what was different for her now? A stabbing pain in her wounded shoulder brought her back to reality and Amaya stopped the lava immediately, now struck with concern.

"You two continue...I'll return soon." She muttered to Sera and Edward before she hurriedly walked out of the room and headed off the halls to Ifrit's shrine where she could speak with the goddess and find out what was wrong.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:54 am
Sera was prepared to make the fifth one when Master Amaya stopped, the four lava balls she was maintaining wavered a little as she paid attention to Master Amaya. It seems like something is wrong, but she can never be so sure while maintaining the lava balls at the same time, she simply nodded to her and continued maintaining the the lava. Was the pain of Master Amaya's burns too much for her? She is supposed to be used to that though, which is highly unlikely. She wanted to follow the master to find out where she is going, but she was instructed to continue, so she had no choice.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 pm
Aizith could feel the movement on the ground. She could sense in one direction, the familiar steps of her Master. She could probably want to train while all Aizith did was want to forget and move on. The other way, she could hear more sticks and loud movement. Something was coming, and it wasn't familiar at all. Aizith gripped her shoulder, wincing as she stood up and propped herself up on the tree. She could hear someone yelling out, waiting for a response. It was unfamiliar, a male voice.

"Leave...."Aizith growled lowly. "Leave us alone...We don't need you." she muttered before slumping against the tree and sitting down. "Leave us be. I can't do this anymore."

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:06 am
The replied confused Zane. He still didn't know who it was but her voice was filled with anguish. This was not something he could just walk away from. "Calm down. I'm not here to force you to do anything. I came here simply because I felt distress coming from this part of the forest and I wanted to try and alleviate that distress." He told her in a gentle voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:59 am
"I do not think anyone can relieve my distress." Aizith muttered quietly, trying to find comfort within the earth. "You do not understand what has happened, what I have done, and what I will continue to do if I stay here." The earth was still and hard against her. She knew that Titan was displeased with her and would not give her a moment's rest. "The world is a terrible terrible place, and I wish I could have seen it so much sooner. I could have saved them. I could have been a protector, instead of trying to be a selfish individual. I could have pulled them out of harm's way. Yet I'm alive, and they are not, and it's too late. I am here, and they are not, and all I have is this scar." Vines spread out from where Aizith lay, and grew onto the trees in the alcove. She was trying to make the alcove impenetrable. She didn't want any contact or comfort. She just wanted to take a nap and forget, but that seemed impossible. "I was the last one to see him alive, and I don't even know if he is alive anymore! It's my fault. I should have stayed by him. It's my fault that I didn't pay any attention to her. It's my fault that I couldn't have done anything but be reckless."  

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:47 pm
As soon as Amaya walked into the shrine of Ifrit, the master knew the energy in the room was different. The flames were darker, they held an more ominous presence and as a flaming woman appeared at the center of the shrine, Amaya could tell something was very wrong. Bowing to the flaming woman, Amaya approached slowly.

"Ifrit....what has changed?..." She murmured.

"Have you not noticed? Or did you already forget your fight with the leader?" Ifrit asked in a mocking tone. "When you were struck with that shadow, it broke off into your body and gripped your heart, latched onto your anger and your fears."

Hearing this news, Amaya turned her gaze to the floor and slowly clenched her fists. "What do you see in my future?..." She asked, almost afraid to know the answer.

"I foresee a life of pain and suffering for you. There is no cure, not even I can relieve you of the burden you've been dealt with. It will poison you from the inside and change your very soul down to your core. You will not die, though in the end it would probably be a kinder fate than what you are destined to face. Everyday that you live will be a tortured existence until you eventually become a broken shell of the master you once were." The goddess told the master in an even tone.

After the words struck her, Amaya stood there silently, tears wanting to come to her eyes, though she fought them, shaking terribly as she bit down on her lip. She couldn't tell the others. She didn't want to. They would view her differently or tell her to stop, but this had become very personal for her now. The leader had beaten her, and cursed her for the rest of her life.

Finally a primal scream escaped her lips as the room filled with fire, a large column surrounding her. She would get her revenge. If it was the last thing she did, she would get her revenge. Ifrit disappeared at that time, having nothing else to say to the master, merely letting her grieve in peace and process the bomb that had been dropped on her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:09 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Jake sighed as he walked straight to his classroom. He would have liked to possibly shower and freshen up first, but chances were that he was already at least five minutes late and taking a shower would only make him more late. On his way over his thoughts were filled with the battle that happened last night, as well as of his students. Cassandra in particular filled his mind. He knew that they couldn't afford to take it slow, but from what he saw yesterday he couldn't exactly rush Cassandra through the lessons. Learning how to control an element took a fairly long time, even longer if you weren't very practiced at it alread. And Cassandra certainly wasn't very practiced at it. He entered his classroom without even looking to see who was there and took a seat at his desk.

Xavier walked into the classroom but stopped when he looked at his MAster to see he was lost in thought. He let out a slight breath and walked into the classroom and sat at his desk. The Battle last night took a toll on his master he could tell because MAster jake was usually so upbeat that it annoyed Xavier easily but it was too quiet. He approached his desk and looked at his Master then fixed his coat and sat into his chair.

(Hey guys sorry i disappeared College took over my like and midterms is over and im in spring break so i will be back and again im sorry for not posting)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:18 pm
"You're right, I do not understand what you did but I do understand the pain of loss and the feeling of helplessness and the self-loathing that comes with it. Regardless of how you feel now you can recover from this. All wounds, physical or mental, can be healed with time if you allow it to heal. If you keep everything inside, you will be trapped as you are now: in a vortex of anguish and hatred." This was something he had seen too many times. It was something he had felt himself too many times.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:45 pm
((Since my students seem to have poofed...>.>))

Maverick was walking through the halls when he heard Amaya scream. He headed towards her room. He knocked lightlty and said "May I come in?" He was unsure what was troubling her but all the masters seemed to be shaken to their cores. Perhaps this was Rhonin's plan all along. Not to just beat the school physically but to beat them in every possible battlefield at the same time.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:56 pm
Once Amaya heard the knock at the door and saw Maverick standing there, the fire died down to normal levels, but the tears were still evident in her eyes as she continued to try to fight them. Amaya was convinced even if she told Maverick no at this point that he would come in anyway, so she just nodded to him quietly. "I thought you'd be with your students." She murmured, still trying to collect herself though she seemed to be losing that battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 pm
Maverick shook his head "They are meditating at the moment. I can't focus enough to teach today. What about you? Why are you here." He saw the tears in her eyes, so it had to be somethign bad but he wasn't going to pry, not after last night. Everyone just needed some time.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:15 pm
Nodding her head to Maverick, Amaya thought back on all of the things that had happened in the last day, and she could no longer fight the tears, though a burst of fire near the door slammed the door shut so no one else would see her cry. "I came to speak with Ifrit. After losing that fight with the leader yesterday and getting injured I've felt different. Angrier...more afraid....and it was never like this before. Turns out it's just exactly what the fates seemed to have had in store for me. I should've known by the way I've lived up until this point that this was coming. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!" She told him as the tears rolled down her cheeks, screaming the last part and slamming her fist into the wall next to her, ignoring the blood that now seeped through her bandages.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:28 pm
Maverick sighed heavily and he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. He didn't know what to say as there couldn't be much to comfort her at least not right now. He felt bad he couldn't have been there to help her fight mabe things would've been different. "Fate can be a cruel mistress. But you've never let fate dictate anything. You've defied her at everyturn. And together we'll find a way to defy fate once again." He held her close but even he felt like nothing more than a pawn, like the enemy had out thought them at every turn. He had to admit at first he wondered why Rhonin hadn't claimed the school in victory, but he had left his opponents broken and in such a way that even fixed there will still be cracks.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:32 am
Burying her head in Maverick's shoulder, Amaya just let the tears fall as the sobs wracked her body. She felt as though everything had been taken from her. Her sense of security, her students' safety, her strength, and her own trust in herself had been thrown out the window. When her masters told her that she was destined to live a tortured life, she thought they meant her training years, but perhaps they saw what Ifrit had foreseen.

"For the first time in a long, long time Maverick....I feel scared. I feel scared and exposed in a way I never thought I could feel. With all the challenges I had to face when I was young I found them to be opportunities to become the greatest fire head master ever, but now I only see a cold, dark end no matter how hard I fight..." She murmured into his shoulder, still shaking he held her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games