Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:42 am
"As you wish." The King of Ander replied, lifting his glass as if toasting to him.

Hector looked towards Shepard with slight regret, but she opened the door for the both of them like a humble servant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 am
Shepard followed behind his king, spotting Hector he gave an apologetic look "thank you." He said softly before stepping out of the door.

"I believe it's about time we departed as well" The Norran said, he pushed himself up "I'm sorry we couldn't have come to a better consensus" He and Liam headed out the door.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:22 am
Hector let go of the door, letting it close in front of the King of Norra's face. "My King may be finished, but I have something to say." She said, looking up at the King of Norra with a 'how dare you' look. "There are very few things I hate in the world, but I hate your country. I hate the barren streets. I hate how the poor are treated. I hate the exuberant beauty that not even children can enjoy out of fear. I hate lifeless expressions on people's faces, and how willing they are to surrender. I also hate weak men, especially the ones in power. 200 miles of land in a country consisting of 1000 miles. That's only 20% of not even your good land. Instead, you let that pig roll all over you, thinking you will win when he is obviously going to betray you the first chance he gets, just for your own pride and selfishness."

"Hector!" The King of Ander said, standing up as if she had gone to far, but it was more about that she had given away one of Ander's four hidden aces, and as people commonly knew, Hector's intuition was never wrong.

"I just hope your son thinks about these things and becomes at least twice the man that you ever were." She snapped, opening the door back up for the King of Norra and the Prince.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Liam knew what Hector said was true, he had never agreed with most of his fathers decisions, and everytime he tried to make a suggestion he was ignored. The king left the room looking like a scorned child, Liam stopped for a moment to look at Hector, he nodded. And smiled at her before exiting.

[~im off work! cx]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:37 pm
((Yay! *glompage!* ))

Hector was surprised by Liam's smile and gave a brief smile back. She then closed the door behind them and turned to look at the king.

"You treated him like a child." The king told her.

"He was acting like one." Hector replied firmly. Both the King of Ander and the prince let out a muffled chuckle. Hector smiled and gave a bow. "You're next order, my king?" She asked. The king pulled out a letter from his jacket pocket and handed it to Hector. She read over it and looked back at him. "I understand sir. I will deport as soon as the sun rises. God grant us swift victory." she smiled, lifting her head. "And I thank him for such a great ruler." She then turned to go back to her quarters and go to bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:46 pm
[~waah! I don't want to be glomped! >.>]

The rulers said there goodbyes before departing in the individual ships. The voyage back to their homeland would long, giving the,pm enough time to strategies what would happen next.

[~time skip?]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:53 pm
((But... but... ))

((time skip? Sure. Next morning.))

Priscilla woke up the next morning fairly early. It was quite an eventful night, but she knew there was much more to come. She headed out to the docks and to the ship she came in. Everything was prepped and ready for her departure. She entered the ship and gave word to the helmsmen. There would be five other imperial flag ships following her, and it was more then enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 pm
[~ 3nodding heart ]

Eviz forced his eyes to open, disoriented he looked around the room he didn't recognize, where was he? He suddenly felt something next to him move, he looked. His eyes went wide when he saw the sleeping brunette, he jumped out of the bed, his mouth agape. He searched the room for his clothing, still trying to remember what had happened last night. He hurriedly got dressed and left the house.

Liam had barely gotten any sleep, he looked it his window, staring at the shoreline. A sense of worry rushing over him, he knew said storm was coming...

Shepard never returned home, he had been sent to Norra, the king wanted Shepard to be at the front lines.

"Alright take him to the cell"

The soldier hit Cedric on the back with his rifle trying to move him faster. Cedric was exhausted and starving, he hadn't seen any of his companions in over a day, he began to fear the worst for them.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm
((I'm a little confused. Where is Cedric? ))

Hector looked around, trying to account for everyone before they departed. She was a little surprised that she didn't see that doctor around.

"Sir." A man said with a salute. "We are ready to go."

"Good. Then we will depart as soon as John is finished with the inspection." She replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:35 pm
[~Those soldiers just brought him to Ander, they're gonna imprison him >.> I'll post in a bit, I have to take care of something!]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:37 pm
((ok. Take your time. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 pm
[~okay I'm all good c:]

Eviz walked at a short pace, he still couldn't believe what he had done...that is, ff he had done it. When he arrived at his home he threw himself on his bed, he knew he had to be somewhere but at the moment he didn't care about anything.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:16 pm
((Cool. Cool. Wait, do you want me to leave Eviz behind? :/ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:26 pm
[~THAT'S UP TO YOU 3nodding ]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:35 pm
((Well, Hector doesn't know where he lives... and she would leave him... maybe... :/ I was going to have her take over Mithra though! ... so yeah... >.< What am I supposed to do? Knock on every door til I find him, then drag him out of bed and onto the ship? Then again, Hector is more likely to throw him out a window. ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games