Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up when Ezekiel walked out. He buried his face in his chest and hugged him. "I'm such a bad person... I doubted your grandfather... I-I feel so terrible..." He sobbed, clinging to the prince. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He apologized. He couldn't believe the way he was acting today. He was such a mess. He felt like his emotions were out of control.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:41 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel held Yuki tight as he stroked the male's hair. "Shh... It's okay Yuki." She told him softly and kissed the top of his head. "You're not a bad person Yuki... We both had our own doubts. Now we know the truth, that's all we needed." He whispered softly still stroking the males hair, still keeping him close.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:42 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki sniffed then looked up at Ezekiel's face. The tears began to stop and he nodded. "O-okay..." He told him then wiped the last of his tears away. "I'm sorry for acting like this... I don't know what came over me..." He apologized, blushing out of embarrassment.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and kissed the top of his head again. "It's okay, Yuki." He said before picking the boy up bridal style. He gave Yuki a grin and began to walk him back upstairs. "Lets just settle down a bit before the wedding starts." He told him, when suddenly he herd laughing. What the...? Suddenly Yuki was snatched from his arms by two girl. He stood there shocked for a moment looking down the hall where they took off. In the distance he herd his sister.
"Sorry Ezekiel, but you can't see Yuki till the wedding!" She giigled and smiled at the other girl which was Konata. They hauled Yuki away and hid in the dressing room from yesterday.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled softly. He was glad Ezekiel was there. His eyes grew wide when the prince suddenly picked him up. His face turned bright red at his words. What did he mean by "settle down?"
Yuki blinked and looked in the direction of laughing also. Who was it? He gasped when he was suddenly out of Ezekiel's embrace. He looked at his "kidnappers" and saw it was Konata and Amelia. "W-what?" He asked innocently, confused at what was going on when they ran with him down the hallway and into the dressing room. "W-wait, what is going on?" He asked them, still confused by all of this. Why couldn't he see Ezekiel until the wedding? And what were the two girls planning on doing to him until then? Yuki grew nervous. Very nervous.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am
User Image
========================

Amelia and Konata set Yuki down and locked the door. "Yuki it's obvious." Konata said as she hid the key somewhere on her person. Amelia then skipped over to the dress and twirled around with it a bit.
"No one gets to see the bride till the wedding. Its bad luck!" Amelia told him and brought his dress over to him. "Plus we have to ask you something very important." She added and Konata nodded sitting down on a couch then Amelia join her.
"Who will be your brides maids?" Konata asked.
"And who will be your maid of honor?!" Amilea added

Meanwhile Ezekiel was greeted by his loyal butler, Mr. Takami. "Sorry, for him to be hauled off Master." The prince smiled and gave a gesture signaling it was fine. "Oh and sir you have a visitor." Takami added. The prince looked at him. Visitor? He thought about it for a bit. Who would visit him on his wedding day? "Do you remember a Mr. Odaka? Ryuichi Odaka?" The princes eyes widen.
"Where is he?" He asked then a voice was herd behind him.
"Use your nose and eyes Ezekiel!" The prince turned around to see his old friend. "You think I would miss a friends wedding?" He said walking forward and placing a hand on Ezekiel's shoulder. "Plus I think you forgot to ask me to be your best man." Ryuichi added.
The prince laughed and smiled at the male. "You haven't changed Ryuichi." He said taking his friends hand off his shoulder then turning towards his butler.
Before Ezekiel can give him an order Takami brought up his hand to stop him. "I know sir I'll find Mr. Odaka a suit." With that he left the two to talk.

OCC :: I'm back! Aha! Oh and Ezekiel's friend as a dream raider. He can enter anybodies dreams. He entered Ezekiel's one night and that's how he found out about the wedding. So poof he is here!

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:41 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki's eyes widened. He hasn't even thought of it!
"W-well... If Arika was here... I would have we be one of my brides maids... But since she is in Japan... That isn't possible... And Konata..." He turned to her and smiled. "I would like you to be part of the wedding too. I want you to be another one of my brides maids. And Amelia..." He looked over at her, the smile remaining on his face. "I would like you to be my maid of honor." He told her. "If-If that's okay with you..." He said shyly, blushing a bit.

OCC: YAY! WELCOME BACK AFTER ALL OF YOUR COMPUTER TROUBLES! And that's cool. I wish I could enter others dreams... Wait... What was Ezekiel dreaming about? O_O Let's hope his friend didn't see those dreams... If you know what I mean. wink

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
========================

Konata and Amilea blinked and looked at each other smiling. They then turned back to Yuki. "Of coarse!" the answered in unison then Amelia's maid came out holding up some brides maid dresses.
"There's a selection to pick from in that back." She said and both girls squealed before running back to choose the right dresses. The maid chuckled and looked at Yuki. "I herd you said you wanted a friend to come, is that correct?" The maid asked hanging up the dresses on a rack.
Back out in the hall Ezekiel was having his little reunion with Ryuichi. "How did you know about the wedding?" The prince asked turning around and walking down the hall. Ryuichi walked besides him with his hands in his pockets.
"Your dreams and that cute lover boy of yours you really scored with this one." He gave the prince a thumbs up. Ezekiel flinched, hearing him confess to entering his and Yuki's dreams. The prince then thought about what dreams and got a bit angry. He quickly turned and hit Ryuichi in the stomach. He's friend stumbled a bit and leaned against the walls to balance himself. "What was that for?" He asked
"You still are a nosy loud mouth." Ezekiel growled as his friend got off the wall and smiled.
"Okay I'm sorry, promise I wont do it again. I just wanted to know what was going on. You still keep things well hidden. So your dreams are the way I find the truth." He said. The prince looked down and smiled a bit before he and Ryuichi began to laugh at each other.
"Alright you're forgiven." Ezekiel said and continued down the hall and into the dressing room he was at yesterday.
"Thank you, oh kind prince." Ryuichi joked as he took a bow. He then followed Ezekiel into the dressing room where Mr. Takami waited and handed the dream raider his tux.

OCC :: Haha he so did. Then he started invading Yuki's dreams to confirm his knowledge of the princes feelings. Oh and can't they just fly Yuki's friends over. It's his day too! He must get what he wants on this special day! xd

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:28 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled and Amelia and Konata's reactions. He blinked, then looked over at Amelia's maid when she asked him a question. He nodded. "Yes... I wished for my friends Arika and Natsu to be here..." He said in a soft tone as he mentioned his two best friends. He also wished his grandmother was here, but she was resting in the hospital still. Who knows when she would be released.

OCC: Oh shnap. That pervert. I want to see Ezekiel's dreams too! I'm jealous!! >///< Yuki is the kind of person who doesn't dream of that kind of stuff. He's no fun. But he does dream of a life after he and Ezekiel gets married. No sexy sexy stuff though. Disappointing. v_v Hee hee.
... You're right! Why didn't I think of that?! Well then, we have to bring them! Yuki must have his way on his special day! (Hee hee. I rhymed. >w<)

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image
========================

The maid smiled at Yuki. "Oh my boy then why haven't they came yet? You can fly them over you know. It's no problem." She told him before walking to to the back to calm the two girls down. They were currently arguing over the dresses. In the males dressing room Ryuichi came out in his tux and began to show it off.
"Hey don't I look smashing!" He boasted and grinned at Ezekiel. "I hope I don't up stage you Zeak on your big day." The prince blinked and looked at him. Zeak...I haven't herd that nickname in awhile. The prince gave him a smiled and pushed him a bit.
"As long as you don't up stage Yuki." he told him and male nodded.
"Ah yes Yuki...is he really as cute as he is in your dreams?" Ryuichi asked only making the prince blush.
"Hey, shut up!" The prince yelled, this only made the male laugh.
"Sorry but I was just wanting to know."

OCC :: Even so Ryuichi still got an understanding of the relationship between the two. And yes! Yuki's friends must come! This is an important day for Yuki and Ezekiel!!

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:52 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki's as widened when he heard those words. He can have Arika and Natsu come to his wedding?!
Suddenly, Mr. Takami walked into the room. Yuki immediately rushed over to him. "I-Is it true that I can have Arika and Natsu at my wedding?" He asked him. The butler nodded. "They are already on their way. Along with someone else." Yuki blinked in confusion. "Who?" He asked him. The butler only shook his head. "It is a surprise from Master Gilbert." He response then left. Yuki wanted to know who the person was, but it didn't matter at the moment. Arika and Natsu were on their way. He was so happy that they would be there!

OCC: Oh yes, yes, yes, of course! I agree!
(Let's just hope that Ryuichi doesn't fall for Yuki) Hee hee~ I mean, who wouldn't fall for the cute little guy? He just so ADORABLE!
Kidding, kidding.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel pulled on his tux and stood in front of the mirror. "Ooh Zeak never knew you could shape up so good." Ryuichi commented as he fell back onto the couch they had set up in there. The prince turned and looked at him a bit annoyed.
"What is that suppose to mean Ryuichi?" He asked before turning back towards the mirror to straighten his tie.
"Nothing, nothing, you just look nice." Ryuichi said waving his hand like it was nothing. "But this Yuki must be special." He added. Ezekiel smiled an d walked over to his friend.
"He is...Yuki means the world to me."
"Good to hear..." They smiled at each other through a short moment of silence. Ezekiel then sat down next to his friend and leaned back closing his eyes. Finally....Yuki will be mine forever.

OCC :: Haha I think I'm going to have one more friend appear for Ezekiel so there is an equal amount of men to walk with the brides maids. Because Natsu can't be a brides made, and he'll defiantly going to be part of the wedding. (I don't know what the other men are called. All I know is best man and groom. o.o meh...) Anyways I need ideas of what he should be like and what kind of creature he should be. All Ezekiel's friends are super natural, because he met them at school here in this country. And Ryuichi is just a tease. He loves to mess with Ezekiel and to catch him off guard....(IDEA!! What if Ryuichi secretly has been in love with Ezekiel this whole time?) >/////< What a twist!! wink

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled then looked at himself in the mirror. His appearance still scared him, but that did matter to him at all anymore. Right now, all he was focused on was his wedding.
Arika and Natsu arrived shortly after. They gaped at the castle. "It's so frighten HUGE!" Arika exclaimed. Natsu rolled his eyes at Arika's reaction. He knew she would say that. Why was he here again? Oh yeah, Yuki's wedding. He had heard that Arika would be a brides maid and he would be one of those guys who stood by the best man and the groom. Why was that? Was it because he was Yuki's friend? Whatever. He didn't care.
Natsu and Arika walked into the castle, Arika gaping at everything se saw. "That painting is so beatiful! Oh my gosh! That table look so antiect! That table looks ancient!" She exclaimed as a butler guy lead them to Yuki's dressing room. Natsu sighed. Arika was such a child. How did he become friends with her again?
Yuki hummed happily to himself as he looked at his wedding dress. It was a pure white, strapless dress. It hugged snugly to your body until it hit about your knees. That was when it puffed out slightly so it would be flown and elegant. A single white flower was on the dress, right where it splits off the snugness from the flowyness. It was a very beautiful dress, but it even better when it was on Yuki. Yuki closed his eyes, then began to imagine his wedding in his head, smiling as he did.

OCC: Haha, okay! Sounds good to me! I love more characters! The more the merrier, that's what I always say! (I don't know what those guys are called either. As you can tell...)
Hmm... Personality wise... I think he should be a player/pervert. Always hitting on girls and all. Creature wise... Something cool... OH! OH! Maybe a wizard! Or... Something... So, like, when he tries to impress human girls, they think he is a magician. Or... Something like that. I don't know. It's my "bed time" and I'm supposed to be asleep. This is usually when I run out of my (very amazing and brilliant) ideas. So... Yeah... Anyways!
I almost squealed when I heard that idea. No, wait. I did. ^w^ YESH! LOVE IT! DRAMA! MORE DRAMA~~!! I don't know why... But I just love drama in rps. Not a WHOLE lot though. But mainly, yes. Yes, I do.
Oh my gosh, Yoshimi, calm down! It's not the end of the world!
Yes it is!
You're tired! You always act like this when you are tired.
I'M NOT TIRED. I'M JUST... I don't know. I'm crazy around this time. I'm nocturnal. I hate mornings and day times. I love nights. I'm weird. I know this for a fact. ANYWAYS! I'm going to stop writing now. This is WAY to long. Sorry about that. This is what happens when boredum and tiredness mix. (Yes. I'm get extremely hyper when I'm tired. For some strange reason. Okay. I'm stoping now. I'm making matters worse for myself.)

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. Ryuichi looked at the prince and sighed a bit. "Why couldn't I make you feel like this?" He asked under his breath. The prince blinked and looked at him confused. The male only smiled and waved his hand. "Nothing." He laughed yet the prince was still a bit suspicious of what he said.
The butler, Mr. Takami let Arika into the ladies dressing room then told Natsu to follow him. He lead him to the other dressing room where the prince and Ryuichi sat. The butler then came in bringing Natsu with. The two men looked at Natsu. It took a bit for Ezekiel to remember. Yet, he greeted him with a smile. "Nice to see you again Natsu." He said, Ryuichi looked the male up and down before turning to Ezekiel confused. Why would the prince know someone of such low standers? "Oh Natsu this is my friend Ryuichi. Ryuichi this is one of Yuki's friends." Then it made a bit more sense to the dream raider.
Back out in the hall another male appeared. He chuckled softly before he suddenly dissapeared. The male then found himself in the girls dressing room. He was hiding in the closet peering in on all the girls. "Ha success...where is Ezekiel's lover now?" He asked himself glancing around. He then spotted a long flowing white dress, yet he couldn't quite see the face. "Oh come on!" He complained, trying to stay quite.

OCC :: Yesh!! I was so thinking player/pervert too! I shall have him sneak into the girls dressing room...wait already did. HAHA! Oh man I love our role play it never gets boring. Only if it was real... Oh! I noticed your signature. Awesome! I love Free! so hot! Oh wait wasn't I the one to tell you about it. If I remember I think I sent you a bunch of gifs of it. Oh yeah I did and I sent it to my friend Nicole...I wonder if she likes it. Anyways, I love that Gou is in it. She is every girl that watches it. Fan girl to the EXTREME!!!! Mwahahahaha! Hehe sorry I get crazy when I don't sleep. S**t! I just remembered!!! Arika and Natsu haven't seen Yuki when his appearance changed yet! How is Yuki suppose to explain this?! OH NO!!!
Oh and don't be sorry about it. It's fun going on and on. Because more interesting things begin to flow into our stories. -evilly grins and rubs my hands together as I chuckle- This story seems to never end....If it does can we do one about their children? It's always fun to continue with the second generation. Ugh getting way to far ahead Kid! Anyways will figure something out or start a new role play. ^~^

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:13 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Arika took a deep breath and opened the door. There were two girls who seemed to be fighting over dresses, and a black haired boy. Where was Yuki?
Yuki heard the door opened and turned to looked. His red eyes brightened and he smiled. "Arika!" He quickly dashed over to her and gave her a hug. "Y-Yuki?!" Arika gasped in surprise at his new appearance. Yuki then suddenly remember. He pulled away from the hug a bit to look at her. "U-um... Th-this is..." He began to explain, but Arika interrupted. "Are you okay?" She asked him worriedly. Yuki blinked at the strange question in confusion, then nodded. She smiled. "That's all I care about." She giggled then hugged him. Yuki's eyes widened in surprise then smiled. He hugged her back, so happy that she was here. Arika then pulled away from the hug and examined him. "Hm... Luckily you still looked cute in your new appearance. The red eye, looooove it! I always wanted red eyes!" She exclaimed. Yuki smiled. That was Arika for you. Always looking at the bright side.
Natsu followed Mr. Takami into the boy's dressing room. He nodded towards Ezekiel when he greeted him. You could tell he didn't want to be here. He looked at the prince's friend and nodded at him to. The butler brought him a tux and he sighed. He really didn't want to be here... But Arika made him and it was Yuki's special day. He quickly changed into the suit then began to fix his tie.
Back in the girls' dressing room, Arika was looking at the wedding dress. "It's so gorgeous!" She exclaimed when she took it off the hook. She brought it up to Yuki and held it up to him. She looked at it for a moment, then a bright smile came to her face. "Perfect! This was the right choice!" She exclaimed. Yuki smiled and giggled. Arika squealed then hugged the boy. "Awwwwe! My little Yuki is growing up! I'm so happy for you!" Yuki smiled. "Thank you Arika." He thanked her. Arika looked at him then pinched his cheeks. "No time for thanking me. You should be focusing on your man." She told him. Yuki blushed and Arika giggled. "Come on. Shouldn't we be getting you ready now?" She asked then looked over at the two girls.

OCC: O_O Oh shnap. Pervert on our hands! PeRvErT! Haha! Yeah, I know what you mean. I wish a lot of things was real life. But sadly they aren't, so that's why I rp.
Yes! I watched all the episode that are out right now! At first I wasn't going to, but then my sister apparently watched it, so I just had to then. Now I'm obsessed with it. That's what happens when I watch a new anime that I REALLY REALLY like. I LOVE it! Love love loooove. Obsession. O_O Gou is like me. Sometimes anyways. FANGIRL!!
CRAB CAKES! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! GAAAAH! Don't worry, I worked it out. ^w^ Yay for Yoshimi's fast thinking!
I know what you mean! I sometimes have dreams of certain rps... Crazy I know. But that is where I get most of my ideas! Ah-hahaha! (Gosh I'm so crazy)
NO, NO, NO!! I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK AHEAD LIKE THAT! We totally should! But wait... They're guys... They can't have kids... I'll just merino in the prophecy that the child will be able to have the children of any race once the prophecy is fulfilled. Muahaha. There we go! That'll work. I never want this to end! But the I do at the same time because of the ending... GAH! I don't knoooooow!
Anyways... Yeah, yeah! We totally will! We'll figure something out! >w<

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games