Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:41 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, unfortunately, my dreams are so real that I act them out in my sleep. Just the other night, I elbowed my partner in the ribs because, in my dream, he was being rude to me. I woke up to his: "what the ******** did you do that for?!"
        Whoah, you've got a lot going on. I only have two Gaia's open at the moment. One to reply to messages and another one for me to fiddle around with something I'm planning.
        Haha~ Yep-yep-yep. Isn't it? I think it will be pretty when I wash it white/cream and sew a pinkish frilly lacey thing to go in it.
        I can give you the recipe if you want it? <3 Uh-ohs.. I think I grabbed the wrong noodles. Shoot. Oh well, it'll do.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:08 pm
Clasela

Mine are usually pretty realistic too, especially since lately I've been doing more of things that I would do, from the bits and pieces I remember at least. Lmao, poor guy! xD Luckily I don't move around much in my sleep; my ex told me I make faces in my sleep though. xP
I like to multitask a lot. xD
Awww, that sounds like it'll look so cute! >w< I bet you could sell it for double you bought it for. x3
I probably wouldn't be able to make it for a very long time, then I'd just forget about it. xD
I hope it tastes just as good; you could always just say you put your own spin on the recipe. Lol.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, I know. I've licked his back before and also grabbed his bottom in my sleep. >.< I cannot control it! Oh that's cute~ What kind of faces?
        I probably could, but I don't plan on doing so. I love giving new life to items and using them around the home.
        Well just let me know if you ever want it. True, and I might just do that, haha~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 pm
Clasela

Lmao, that sounds amusing; how did he react? xD
Thank you. >w< And just based on what's happening in my dream; sometimes I smile, sometimes I make some awkward angry faces, etc. x3
I would use it as a decoration, or for Easter, like a little candy basket~
I shall. c: You should, and let me know they taste~  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:32 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

I know how she feels because that's exactly how I feel when I'm wearing sloppy clothes around the house and I have to run down the street to buy something I need to make dinner. It's a rotten feeling. But you are very lucky to be able to wear whatever you want. I'm very high-maintenance in that way. I just cannot go anywhere without looking my best. It's a curse!
        That's understandable. It's enough pressure to be looking for the one dress and you needed all the support you could get your hands on. I think my mother already knows that I want to have mhy own dress. And whilst I think the tradition is beautiful, it's not for everyone.
        I used to be the same. But I've fallen in love with the glitz and glamour of a tea-length dress. Her dress most likely aged with time, I know my mother's dress has. It used to be white and now it's a creamy yellow. Blargh.
        Oh that sounds beautiful~ <3 And lucky you! You wore comfy slippers. I think no matter what the length is that I'll choose, I'll be still wearing heels. I love my heels.
        I know what you mean! I'm helping my sister plan hers (in charge of hair and make-up) and it's great fun. Though I cannot wait to plan my own and just yesterday, I am halfway there. I got his grandmother's engagement ring. However, I have to decide whether to fix it up or buy a new one. But I'm going to have it fixed up. Since the diamonds need cleaning and the pearl needs resetting. I'm so excited. It's beautiful!

I can understand how that may feel like a curse to you - especially in last minute situations that would be incredibly stressful >_<

Definitely so, the tradition of a mother handing down her dress to her daughter can be difficult since it may not fit the daughter. Also, it may need to be tailored, or not what the daughter wants. That type of thing does happen.

That's great ^_^ I suppose with how picky my parents were about dress, it was, "Always cover your shoulders! No spaghetti straps or tank tops!" and, "That dress is too short." or something of that nature. I could wear shorter dresses, but not too short - like ones that go a little bit above the knee were alright. I figured it to be safer to stick with long dresses. Although, my husband has encouraged me to wear what I want to wear and feel comfortable in, not what my parents would want me to wear. I'm easing out of that a little bit and got shorts that were inches above the knee and that's a giant leap for me, and it felt pretty nice on warm days with a cool breeze. There's probably some adorable shorter dresses out there ^_^

Hmm...didn't think of the possibility of fabrics changing color all the time. It makes sense, though if a parent was married like 10+ years ago. Since my mother was married was married like 24 years ago when she showed me the dress. So that would make sense that the color would grow to be a bit yucky.

That's great that you can wear heels ^_^ I have problems with them since the last time I injured my knees. I loved heels before then and enjoyed wearing them with a beautiful dress. After I had injured my knees, I ended up wearing heels months later and walking around in them for a few hours made my knees hurt so bad so I've given up on them all together since my knees haven't been the same >_<

That's nice that your sister is including you in her wedding! biggrin That does sound like fun ^_^ that sounds like a beautiful ring! Both diamonds and pearls! You lucky girl ^_^!

I've heard of the tradition of a grandmother's engagement ring. I had gotten 2 different engagement rings xD my husband got this beautiful one that I totally loved, but it didn't fit Dx I still have it so I can put it on a necklace chain or something if I wanted to. Who knows? One day it might even fit now since I've gained weight razz I should try it on again. He gave me on with a black pearl on it, but that one didn't fit me, either. We ended up getting me one from Target. It was on sale and it's what we could afford and I loved the look of it. It has "I love you" written in it smile I enjoy it and I got to pick it out and I hate spending money so that's what I have now. My husband found a 75 cent ring on ebay and it's stainless steel and the middle part spins, which entertains me to no end. It has a black middle part with silver crosses. Sadly, it's breaking down a bit, but it has saved his finger from getting hurt or cut off plenty of times. One time he was moving a refrigerator inside through the narrow doorway to the house and it slipped to one side and caught his ring finger in the door, but luckily it hit the ring and not his finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

Well it's almost done. I've had it out since 8am this morning, so it's got to be soon!
        Aw, of course. That's what I'm trying to accomplish with this thread, to leave no one behind. Although I have been getting behind in replies! >.<
        Lots of things: cook, bake, read, write, games, garden, craft things, get dressed up for no reason and shop online.
        What about you, dear? <3

Surely it will be soon! ^^
I'm positive you've got many different people to respond to, so I'd understand if you did get behind a little bit!~~~
I like your interests. :3 I like to read, write, play video games, think, and listen to music. cat_3nodding

xKiklala

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:31 am
Clasela
Mystressfluffy2

^o^ I'm hoping so~ I'm very good. I've just gotten home from a school fate/junk sale and I brought one of those picnic baskets with the handle in the middle and the two lids on each side, for $12. I'm going to fix it up and wash it white.
        What about you~?

Oooooo thatll be so cute! Now you need a little black kitten with a white tummy and name her daliah  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:58 pm
Clasela

Sorry I've been gone for so long! Work was pretty hectic the last couple of day. And my schedule is getting all changed around (not to my liking) so I'm not sure when I'll be around anymore >_<  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:52 pm
Broken Heart Production

Not as bad as you would think. He just asked me what I was dreaming about. >.<
        Aw, that's sweet. I don't do faces. I just talk aloud instead and it has gotten me into trouble. Lol.
        Well I took it out for a picnic today. But I think I'll use it for storage in the future, once I've fixed it all up.
        Well I think the noodles I used fudged it up a bit. So next time, I'll use proper noodles. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:25 pm
Aquatic_blue

That's good to hear that you've begun to step away from them. It was your wedding and you should have been able to choose whatever dress you wanted with whatever straps you wanted. I have actually fallen in love-love-love with this one! I love how it expanded in the photo where she is spinning. I love flowing dresses.
        Yeah, my mother has been married for over 22 years and her dresses fabric and lace has gone really odd. So your mother's dress would have had to be an ivory if it turned into a tanned colour.
        Aw, that's horrible! Every girl has a right to heels. Though one of my girlfriends' is in the same boat, she's lucky enough to still be able to work after her knee operation.
        It will be nice to be a part of, but considering what she said to me, she shouldn't be getting married. Oh, thank you~! I'm so excited! He knows I love pearls and so did his grandmother so it's meant to be. But it's not official yet until the ring gets fixed and properly proposed. But that doesn't mean that I can't start to google things even more frequently. ^o^
        Oh, that's beautiful. Black pearls are amazingly stunning. I don't believe the price nor where you got it from matters, as long as you love it. Wow! Talk about lucky! My partner almost had his face blown off one day by a faulty bullet, but he moved the gun away just seconds before... I've almost lost him so many times.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:33 pm
x-Kiklala-x

I do, but thankfully it's starting to ease up a bit. That way I'm not in a hurry to get through them all.
        Thank you, I like yours as well. What sort of things do you write? What kind of games do you play?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:37 pm
Mystressfluffy2

Haha! Actually, I already have my white pomeranian and she hops into the basket. So she's kind of like my Toto. >.<

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:46 pm
FaelenLeigh

It's okay, hunnie, I understand. Just drop by whenever you can! <3
        I've got two assesments due in a week so I'll be on less and less until I finish them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:09 am
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

That's good to hear that you've begun to step away from them. It was your wedding and you should have been able to choose whatever dress you wanted with whatever straps you wanted. I have actually fallen in love-love-love with this one! I love how it expanded in the photo where she is spinning. I love flowing dresses.
        Yeah, my mother has been married for over 22 years and her dresses fabric and lace has gone really odd. So your mother's dress would have had to be an ivory if it turned into a tanned colour.
        Aw, that's horrible! Every girl has a right to heels. Though one of my girlfriends' is in the same boat, she's lucky enough to still be able to work after her knee operation.
        It will be nice to be a part of, but considering what she said to me, she shouldn't be getting married. Oh, thank you~! I'm so excited! He knows I love pearls and so did his grandmother so it's meant to be. But it's not official yet until the ring gets fixed and properly proposed. But that doesn't mean that I can't start to google things even more frequently. ^o^
        Oh, that's beautiful. Black pearls are amazingly stunning. I don't believe the price nor where you got it from matters, as long as you love it. Wow! Talk about lucky! My partner almost had his face blown off one day by a faulty bullet, but he moved the gun away just seconds before... I've almost lost him so many times.

Indeed - the bride and groom should definitely have a say on how their wedding goes because it's their big day smile

That dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love that one, too! ^_^

Yeah, that makes sense - especially since I didn't think about fabric aging and stuff. Thanks for mentioning that, otherwise I would've thought all in all that it was a hideous dress, but I suppose time is to blame for the color it was.

It's okay smile I've gotten over the idea of wearing heels anyway. I have found plenty of flats or ever so slightly elevated dress shoes that work nicely biggrin so it's okay.

Your sister said something that makes you think that she shouldn't be getting married? I take it is your sister you're talking about. I'm sorry to hear that - I hope something works out. It's never good to go into a marriage if your mindset isn't right about it.

Awesome! Sounds amazing smile the ring and that you'll get that and do the proposal and have a great time. Then soon get married. Googling wedding stuff is so much fun! He he ^o^

Black pearls are beautiful. I'm just surprised that they are as cheap as they are on ebay. But perhaps some are fake or it depends on the pearl's quality, shiny-ness, and such. Black pearls are cool looking, though! Definitely, if a ring looks amazing to a bride and has that quality about it that feels special then all the btter smile

Mhmm, indeed - rings can cause injuries by getting snagged, but they can help, too razz

Wow, it's great that your partner is still alive! 3nodding Definitely good news!  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 am
Aquatic_blue

I know~ It's so pretty. I love the idea of lace. It's so elegant and romantic. Now to find a nice pair of shoes. I actually love the idea of coloured shoes with a tea-length dress. Like a peachy-nude or something that would match the theme.
        That's okay, sometimes it's easy to get lost in the moment. Plus I've noticed from looking at my mother's wedding photos how her dress has aged along with her, which is very beautiful when you think about it.
        True. I only have a very few heels, but I love how tall they make me. Flats and pumps are more comfortable though.
        Yes, she has it in her mind that it is okay to cheat on the person you are committed to and she broadly exclaims it to all as well. Including her fiance. But I think - after the huge blow out they had that night - she has come to her senses, to say the least.
        The marriage thing might not come for a few years, but I can wait for that. At least I'll have plenty of time to finish studying and find another job and all that jazz. Haha, I know! There's so much out there, all at our fingertips... Mwahaha.
        Well, it's easy to tell the difference between a fake pearl and a real one. The fake ones are perfect, no flaws at all, whilst the real ones have little bumps or dints or aren't perfectly round. But it also depends where the pearls come from as well and how rare they are at the location.
        Yes, we had enough scares last year! But thankfully luck and faith is on our side.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games