Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:50 pm
"I wonder where she went. Maybe Odin took her back. I doubt the gods would give up this easily" Berith said. He then looked at Max. "Are you of any use in that department?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 pm
"Perhaps..." Max replied. "What do you mean? Use in the lore of the gods, or use in fighting them?" He asked, pushing up his glasses. "Or do you have something else in mind entirely."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:24 pm
"Just to find out what they're up to or what they're planning. I suppose not. Why would they let just any human be able to see what they are doing? There's not really much of a point in that. I suppose you've used up your usefulness then, though the least the girl could have done was given a thank you" Berith said completely nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:38 pm
"You think so?" Max asked with a smile. "Oh, but she is so adorable. I can't help but be smitten with her." He chuckled cruelty as he pushed up his glasses. "She's probably still weary of me, but the more she runs, the more I can't help but want to chase after her. Then again, what human taken by the beauty of the stars wouldn't want to reach out and touch them for a moment, even if they are far out of our grasp and their heat would destroy us?" Max asked. "If I am of no more use to use, I shall take my leave." He stated with a bow. "It's been a pleasure. Perhaps we shall meet again. If you need me, don't hesitate to find me. I'm sure you will have no trouble with that."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:44 pm
"A sorcerer and a poet. Interesting. Yes, I doubt I will, but if I do, I shall call. Now be off. You are beginning to overstay your welcome" Berith said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:53 pm
Max nodded, leaning over to pick up the black pebble as his necklace, a strange black stone with violet carvings the same shade of his eyes slipped out from under his robe.

"T-that necklace..." One sage muttered. Max's eyes lit up with alarm as he was about throw down the pebble to leave when the sage grabbed his hand and reached for his necklace with his other hand to swipe it.

"What are you doing?!" Max said, pushing him away. "Unhand me or you'll be sent back to my tower with me."

"I knew it was strange for a human to have such knowledge. That's the philosopher's stone." The sage replied. "He knows more then he's letting on, master. How did someone like you steal the stone from the gods?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 pm
Berith raised an eyebrow. "I see" he said, then surrounded Max in a cage of dark energy. "I guess you'll be staying for a little while longer. I'd like to hear your story. You'll be telling it to me whether you want to or not." Berith's tone remained calm, but became much more sinister and threatening.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:46 am
Max let out a small sigh. "Yes, this was indeed the philosopher stone. Was." Max sighed, pulling the necklace off of his neck. "But it's not anymore. The knowledge is all gone. I just keep it as a good luck charm. Examine it all you want, but it's more for emotional value then anything else."

"What are you talking about? That's not possible." The Sage holding onto Max replied, taking the stone from him and looking it over. "... he's right... the stone..."

"I suppose the Gods just dropped it. It lost its magic the moment it fell from the heavens. I didn't steal it." Max replied. "You're wasting your time."

"Still, how did you get it?" He demand. "The power can't disappear. It had to have been transferred... Wait, you?!"

"... you are an idiot." Max replied, taking off his glasses as his eyes were glowing an otherworldly violet like the ruins on the stone.

"You're the philosopher stone." The Sage replied.

"... I suppose you could say that." He replied, putting his glasses back on. "I was born with that stone in my hand... The stone, though solid, is an ethereal substance, much like a soul. I was told that right after my mother's water broke, a light the violet light fell from the heavens and seeped into her womb. From what I gathered, we merged." He explained. "My eyes are actually fine, better then most. I also can see magic. The glasses just keep normal people from noticing. Can I leave now?"

"No. That power... that knowledge will die when you, a mere mortal, die. We should transfer it back."

"...Wanna see a magic trick?" Max smiled, his eyes turning from violet to gold as the empty stone in the man's hand also glowed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 pm
Berith furrowed his brow. "What are you planning on doing?" he asked, keeping Max trapped in the cage of dark energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 pm
((HAPPY NEW YEAR!!~ ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:05 pm
lil_lollypop1
((HAPPY NEW YEAR!!~ ))

((Happy new year, and cheers.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:17 pm
"Oh, not much." Max smiled, pulling on his sleeve under the Sage's hand.

"Oh no you don't!" The Sage snapped, grabbing his bare arm. Suddenly, the Sage's arm began rapidly changing colors. "W-what?"

"That was a mistake. Apparently you forgot what the Philosopher's Stone is actually famous for. It's not knowledge." Max replied as the Sage turned into a statue of gold. Max snatched his wrist back, the golden hand holding him shattering. He then snatched the stone out of the other hand, breaking it. He then exhaled as he put the stone back around his neck.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:25 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
lil_lollypop1
((HAPPY NEW YEAR!!~ ))

((Happy new year, and cheers.))

(( cheese_whine Cheers to a fabulous New Year!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 pm
Berith looked at the sage who was turned to gold. "Well, that's unfortunate. He was one of my most knowledgeable servants. I guess he wasn't aware of the stone though" he said, walking over to Max. "You are definitely become more interesting. I took you for a mere sorcerer, but it appears you have much more capability than that"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:53 pm
"That fool? I'd hate to meet the rest of them." He chuckled. "... If only I was just a mere human sorcerer. Wouldn't that be delicious?" He replied, sitting down and leaning his back against the cage. "So... now that you have me, what do you plan on doing with me?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff