Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:22 am
User Image

Sato returned minutes later with his bags of belongings with him. He could smell the scrambled eggs as soon as he entered the house. "I'm back!" he calls out and drags his bags on further in before closing the front door.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:53 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finishing up he calmly set it down on the table before heading to get their drinks as he bite his own lip more but he slightly mumbled to himself the whole time. Slowly he sat down to eat but he barely ate focused on the message and the meaning of it as he sighed and held his head a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:10 am
User Image

Sato was puzzled when he didn't get a response from his friend and he had hoped to get one here unlike the other residence. He knows he is in the kitchen because his rabbit ears picked up the sigh. Left his belongings in the front of the house then headed over to the kitchen. He walks up to him from behind and his shoulders with both hands. "Are you troubled about something, Jason?" he asked because the older male was holding his head.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:11 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Feeling something on his shoulder he looked over and took a small breath before he gave the other a soft smile."I am alright , just guess I am very worried about what could the message really mean and if this could go bad"he said gently as he gave him a soft smile. "You get everything you needed and the food is ready"he said so he didn't forget.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:52 pm
User Image

"Its a person who apparently knows who we are and needs guidance on the road of recovery that is what I think of it" Sato said his opinion. "Yup, like I practically moved out of that house" he said and went over to the counter to get his food. "Thanks for the meal" he thanked Jason and carried his plate over to the table across from friend.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:16 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over a bit and softly Jason listened to what he said as he shifted slightly but he ate his food calmly thinking the whole time. "That is what it would seem like but I do not know who would know us that well to need that guidance.Still I will do my best with your help to figure out how we can help this person get better"he said gently. Thinking a bit he looked over slightly and gently "You have all your stuff and no need to thank me for the meal, its the least that I can do for you"he spoke.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:15 am
User Image

Another person came to mind of who it is, but dismissed it because the guy didn't know Jason no more than just a teacher. "About my stuff. Where would you want me to put them at?" he asked him. He picked up his fork and started eating his custom-able scrambled eggs.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:57 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing the look he looked at him slightly thinking before he moved a bit , "Someone come to your mind about who it could be? You can tell me. You have your own room if anything, I will show you it before we leave if you like?"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:06 am
User Image

Sato looks away from his plate then at Jason, "Sort of, but he didn't really know you to count. So I will stick with who I think is" he answered. "Yeah, that'd be great" he said smiling. He resumed eating then stopped, "How many bedroom does this place have again?" he asked him. He figured this house wasn't cheap with how big it looks on the outside.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:15 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Eating his food calmly he thought for a bit before he moved as he glanced over at Sato nodding a bit, "I understand and will accept what you say"he said gently. Softly he worked on his food while he looked some paperwork over running his hands through his hair before he glanced over at him a bit. "The place has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, dining area and a few other rooms"he spoke gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:45 am
User Image

"Sounds like a expensive house" Sato commented after hearing how many rooms there are. "Owned or rented?" he asked then finishes up with eating. He got up and carried his fork and plate to the sink.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:02 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Washing the dishes he took small breaths as he thought for a bit but he kept washing as he glanced over to Sato softly and tenderly. {owned, it was bought my parents and given to me to keep me away from them"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:52 am
User Image

"Okay" Sato said not expecting the last part. "Does this mean you have the deed? Last question about the house" he asked and promised. He didn't want to prolong the topic conversation any long than he has to for his curiosity.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:06 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Finishing up with the dishes he dried his hands off as he took small breaths as he thought for a bit as he looked at Sato gently. "Yes I do own the deed to the house and I am free to do what I like to this house when I want just comes out of my own money if I do"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:00 am
User Image

Sato smiles, "That's good" he said to him. "Now that you're done with the dishes. You can show me which room to put my stuff at then we can head off to the hospital" he said then heads to the living room to get his belongings.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games