Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nods with a smile on his lips, "Right, Jiro" he answered. "Whatever you may be in the mood to eat. They may just have it" he said as they were getting closer to the food court.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:30 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Softly he looked at the other and rubbed his cheek before he pulled his hand back looking at the other a bit. "Well the mug cake will be good but are you in any kind of pain from what happened or no? You seem like your hiding it"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:32 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Blinking softly he took a deep breath as he looked over at him softly but he saw that the other was smiling so he thought it was good to see a student smiling and as well he wasn't ashamed of being out with him. Hearing the comment he blinked and looked over and nodded a bit "Alright I see, well what kind of food do you like to eat?"he asked

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

Sato looks down at his hands when he was asked if he was in any pain. "Wouldn't it to be publicly known, but yes I am in some pain" he answered him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris rubs the back of his hair as he thinks the question over. "I don't have a preference, but I don't eat fast food" he answered. "Hmm, I have a craving for Greek food today" he admits.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:04 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Nodding gently and softly he took a deep breath as he ran his hand through his hair a bit before he looked over at him as he tilted his head. "Once we are outside do you want me to carry you or at least help you get to my house or no? I do not mind helping out a good friend especially one that is in pain"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:08 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho listened as he walked with him but he listened to what he was saying and tilted his head a bit, "Do you much prefer fresh homemade food over fast food? If that is the case you may come over when you like me or my brother will be glad to cook you something. We do not mind and nor will I"he said gently as he smiled. hearing what kind of food he was craving he tilted his head a bit, "Whats greek food?"he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

Sato hears the offer of carrying him and mentally evaluates on his level of for a moment. "Thanks, but I think I can manage the walk to the house" he said declining the offer.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris learns that his teacher has a brother and this was the first time hearing Jiho mentioning him. "Well,yes. Its the matter of knowing what was put in the food. Plus homemade food does taste better in my opinion" he answered. "I would like to come over sometime to try out you two's cooking" he said and gives a friendly smile. "All I can say that its mixes of veggies and dairy related products. Better to find out for yourself though" he said looking around for a Greek sign to a greek themed restaurant.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:26 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him softly as he smiled a bit and nodded gently as he rubbed his head gently, "Alright I accept that, i was just offering it since I didn't want you to be in worse pain that is all"he said gently. Smiling he set the cart to the side as he moved to pull the bags out of the cart calmly as he hummed a bit before he looked over to him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:31 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Listening to the other explain his preference he nodded looking down at his feet as he walked before he tightened his grip on the strap of the bag shivering a bit before he looked over at the other. "Well you are more then welcome to come over when you like, I will give you the address to the place so you can have it for your own reference"he said gently. Jiho listened to what Greek food was as he took a small breath and nodded a bit ,"So it is mostly veggies and dairy products, so its almost like a place for those that only like veggies correct?"he said.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image

"I know and that's what makes you such a good friend" Sato said smiling up at him. He starts walking out of the store once Jason pulled the bags out of the cart.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:31 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looks back to Jiho once he spotted a Greek restaurant not far from where they are. He wonders if something was wrong by the older male was acting. "Okay" he responded. "I suppose so" he said. "Now that you know what I am craving. What do you crave for, Jiho?" he asked.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:58 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently as he took a small breath but he watched him before he hummed slightly walking with him as he thought for a bit. "Alright then lets go and get home and maybe we can start cooking our dinner that is if you would like to cook with me again that is"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Hearing him speak again he blinked a bit as he took a small breath and looked over at him softly and smiled a bit. "you have that troubled face that my brother has when he is upset or troubled. Would you like to talk about it?"he asked gently. Jiho walked with him as he listened but he looked over at all the food calmly, "i do not know what I am craving for, but I am glad that we know what you are craving for, for myself I do not know. Guess I have to go with what sounds good"he said.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games