Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:13 pm
"I'm fine. Just a bit tired." Skye said, now feeling the exhaustion from everything. She felt like passing out, but she couldn't do that right now. She looked at her trident as it glowed and changed into a crystal band around her arm for convenience.

Muzet noticed the cut on her arm and froze it over to stop the bleeding. She then stopped when she noticed that Mizori was acting strangely. They were right by the port. It would be bad if they were to return with nothing, Mare doesn't tolerate failure. She sighed. "Maybe we can still capture at least one of them. So get a hold of yourself, alright?"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:49 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing there for a moment Mizori kept her eyes locked on the ground before slowly looking up at Muzet as she mentioned trying to catch one of the group. "H...How would we go about getting one. They are always together" Mizori asked her as she kneeled down. Even beyond the overwhelming doubt she was feeling and confusion that had filled her mind something felt....wrong with her since what ever Jones had done. Reaching for the tin case she pulled out one of the leaves inside it and started to nibble on it caring little for the taste currently but using it as something to try and stabilize her thoughts.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:43 am
"I heard that." Nick said, walking over to Marcus and Evan. "Not that I'm inclined to disagree, but maybe we should move this conversation somewhere else? Isn't time still of the essence?" The Assassin asked, lighting up another smoke. What is with me today? I'm smoking more than usual. He thought, exhaling deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:54 am
"They can't be together all the time. And if so then I still have my powers over men. I can make them separate." Muzet said as she saw Mizori kneel down. "What's wrong? Have you been down here too long? Maybe you should head back up to land. I can handle capturing one of them." she suggested. The girl obviously didn't seem to be feeling too well and she will only be a hindrance on the success of the mission.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:26 am

"I-" Mizori started but again hung her head somewhat. "Yes, I will return to the surface." Mizori told Muzet looking up at her "I think I have just been disconnected from the sun for to long" Mizori lied slowly getting back to her feet. "Please be careful if your going to fight them." Looking at Muzet for a few moments Mizori slowly started towards the sub that she had taken down here in the first place. She wanted to get out of this city and try to clear her head.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:50 pm
"Are you okay?" Skye asked Joe as she walked over to him. She wasn't sure just how well he was doing after the siren tried to mess with his head several times.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Muzet said to the girl. "An innocent child like her needs to stay away from those 'criminals'." she said once Mizori was out of earshot. She can't fight them all at once, she'd have to trick them into separating. She started singing her song again to gather a group of males. She commanded them to spread out in the city to keep watch while she sent one of them to the group and went into hiding for now.

A young man walked up to group that had driven the executives away. "You all look tired. My father owns a hotel here. I can let you all stay for the night and rest up. We also have food." he offered.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:13 am

Holding his head Joe stood there for a few moments calming his breath. "These types of magic are not one I have training against" Joe said simply his head finally clear again. "These executives are not something to be taken lightly" he sighed shaking his head again as he looked over as the man walked up to them unsure of what to make of him.

Going to the part of the port she had arrived at Mizori got to a more hidden area as she took a seat tapping her wrist. Pulling up a keyboard she sent a message to the helper assigned to her to gather her belongings and meet her at the port. Closing the keyboard down after she sent the message Mizori looked around making sure she was hidden from the public view as she waited. It wouldn't be long before Alexander would have likely have the guards checking the area. "Criminals......No they are the criminals" Mizori muttered to herself. "They need to be brought into custody. Father isn't one to lie to me. They have to have been trying to trick me but then, why do I feel so...." she muttered putting a hand to her chest.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:28 am
Marcus nodded to Nick. Yes, we shall move away from this area." He looked to Evan and smiled. "Things will make since as you continue on your journey..." He said as he walked away.

Evan nodded and sighed. "I'm exhausted....I we take this guy up on his offer.. The Execs won't bother us I'm sure, since the town is after them..." He said looking at the Man. "I'm Evan by the way...and you are?" He said extending his hand for a hand shake.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:19 pm
"I could use the rest too." Skye said when the young man offered them to stay in a hotel. "I think we all need it."

"I'm Joshua." The man said as he shook Evan's hand. "There's guards everywhere so they shouldn't be a problem. The hotel's not too far away. I'll lead you there." he said as he started heading to the hotel.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Looking at the man Joe relaxed somewhat. Putting his mace back into his area at his side Joe exhaled deeply feeling exhausted likely from several assaults from the siren's song on his mind taking it's toll. "I second the notion of rest" Joe commented as he watched from a little behind the group.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:30 am
"Shouldn't be too big a deal." Nick mused, following the others as they went with Joshua. He hoped that the two women would have left, but he didn't want to get his hopes up. Now is not the time to make mistakes. He thought, sighing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:14 pm
Evan followed the others and looked to Skye "How do you feel? Like you're all powerful?" He asked with a smile. "I don't think I've ever seen anyone turn into water before..." He said thinking back on the fight. "How'd that feel?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:19 am
On their way to the hotel, Skye looked over at Evan when he started asking her questions. "I don't know about all powerful, but I do feel like I have much more power than I did before." she responded, smiling back at him. "Turning into water.." she repeated as she thought about it for a minute. "It felt like I was free and unrestricted." Being one with water was amazing feeling, like she could do almost anything and at the same time, nothing could hurt her.

"Here we are. Best in the city." Joshua said with a smile, not mentioning that it was the only hotel in the city. The hotel was one of the tallest buildings in the city. "I'll get you all rooms and if you're hungry, you're free to call room service and we will deliver." he said as he headed inside where a doorman held the door for them. He went behind the counter at the front desk and grabbed several keys, walked back to the group and handed out the keys to each person. "We don't have many rooms available this time of year, so some of you might be on different floors. I assumed you all didn't want to stay in the same room. Everyone needs their own privacy right?" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Keeping herself hidden still Mizori's assistant finally arrived at the docks with her luggage. He spoke to her about who he had seen while leaving the hotel. "They are falling into Muzet's plan then" Mizori muttered having for the most part some what recovered herself in the time it had taken her assistant to arrive. She wondered if she should return to the surface or wait for her to capture one of the people following Marcus. "What should I do" she muttered looking to her assistant for a moment. She didn't want to return to her father empty handed and simply leaving Muzet on her own wasn't the best choice either even if her resolve had been shaken. "I can't just go yet" Mizori said standing up from her hiding place.

Telling her assistant to get in contact with the sub she had ridden in on Mizori checked out from the area she was in to see if there was any guard activity yet. Seeing that it was still free of guards currently she let out a small sigh of relief before running to an area close to the water that she could touch. Reaching down she put her arm into it starting to soak up the water as the green tint slowly began to extend over her body. If she ran into any guards she would need the excess water to help her combat them.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:29 pm
"Thanks." Nick said simply, taking one of the keys and heading up. He was going to need a little privacy so he could consult further with Ultima. He needed to know what sort of advantages he had without summoning her and how far his powers went. We're not out of trouble yet. He thought, sighing as the elevator took him up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games