Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:52 pm
Moonracer

I mean they have of course the ones that handle it in their respective countries they've released so far, but they haven't mentioned who will handle it here in the west. I don't know they may simply not have found someone yet or maybe they are thinking of going that way.

Well pretty sure because I've had the problem a lot in my life. This new keyboard I got has no problem and it was hooked up to the computer that I had problems with the other keyboards. Now that computer has been retired because Microsoft decided to kill it the... *censored for bad words* ... Anyway, at the time different keyboards always were the same seemed to not keep up with me, but this new keyboard I got I've never had an issue with it, so...not sure but kind of guessed that was the issue since it's been fixed with this keyboard.
Agreed on the tightly packed and smooth keyboards...hate them.

Okay that is true some days I do just want to charge in and bust some heads and murder things. That can be fun and I do like that but other days I like to sneak. Some days I do like the long range of a well placed obliterating spell too. hehehe Blocking...depends if it feels comfortable and easy to do. If it's not then I suck at blocking if it is then I'm okay at it. I hate FPP I stink at that so badly because it is FPP you can't see more of the field so things come in on you that you don't see because of it. Hate it!

Well usually you can but often times they are limited. Some games will allow a certain amount of extra character slots while others give you unlimited and others still will limited it to only one. So not sure what they'll do but I always try and plan for only one character slot, but if I'm given more which would I do next if it is still limited.

*puts hands in the air* Woo! I was right! *does little happy dance* ... *stops and clears throat* Okay I'm good. ^_^

I guess we'll see what they do closer to release, hope you dont have to wait long.

What happened to the other PC? Microsoft killed it? Did they end support or did they 'update' to windows 10 on an older machine?

Exactly on FPP, can't see s**t and naturally cant hear people sneaking up on you, suuuck.

Think the only one I played years back when it was limited to one was Runescape.

Yes, you guessed right. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:57 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Damn you really be accident prone huh? Now I wonder about something...
Here This should stop you.

This month is the worst. 2020 is a**. Hope your's is better.

...Yeah I don't know how or why, but it is like there is a target on my shoulders I love hiking in the woods or near rivers and ever time I manage to either twist my ankle badly, fall, or my favorite get injured by a stick or fallen tree x.X but i still do it because I love it like cooking I cut my entire right thumb knuckle off with a kitchen mandolin, burn myself regularly with oven mits on x.X (normally my upper arms), and chip my nails all the time peeling and cutting things... but no one has ever said my food was bad and I enjoy it :/ I hate being clumsy because I feel like people don't trust me and I can't own a lot of breakable things like china or glass but I have learned to cope with my strange plague of clumsy bad luck sweatdrop

I honestly have learned to expect the worst out come and get pleasantly surprised when things go better than expected xp I could be taught by a professional veteran at something and manage to get clumsy and hurt myself but have the product come out great... I use to love sewing and knitting a lot but eventually got tired of getting stuck with knitting needles or sewing needles why i bought a sewing machine and have a tech hubby to fix it when the threading goes wrong rofl

Sorry your month is bad so far if it helps it hasn't been the best for me our car stopped cranking after we had just filled it with gas and we noticed one of the tires went flat, on top of that the week before my husband got his first ever speeding ticket was driving somewhere we have never been couldn't find a posted speed sign and apparently we were going 65 in a 45 :/ but honestly it went from highway to small city like highway back to highway we noticed after we got the ticket a half mile down the road a sign saying 65 gonk ... but I try not to focus on the bad things... in good news I got a lot of things caught up on my back log, my most recent burn on my arm is almost fully healed, I made some killer food recently and found that sour cream helps nullify the spiciness of my chili and chicken tacos, I finished making my dnd character after 10 hours of agonizing over the details. there is probably more good things just but that's just at the top of my head. If you ever need to vent about how bad or good your week is going I am always here and try to reply asap razz yum_puddi

gonna need to get you some chain mail for when you're in the kitchen. Spill proof child drinks. no idea yet for the walking part...

maybe should try weaving? No sharp objects?

any luck on a new ride yet?
that sucks about the ticket, but if it is his first, not a big deal.
sour cream helps with lots of things. cream cheese good too.
how's the dnd going?

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:59 pm
AstroZeek

In my down time of not coming here, it seems it's been so long that you've managed to grow out your 'quarantine hair'.
Astro Fabio? blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:24 pm
Nidorous

gonna need to get you some chain mail for when you're in the kitchen. Spill proof child drinks. no idea yet for the walking part...

how's the dnd going?

... yeah not sure if metal near heat is a good idea i need oven mitts that cover my arms that are made out of the material that firefighters use sweatdrop as for spill proof cups I actually use hiking canteens regularly that are spill proof with seals. whee I like them but probably need to get new ones they are metal and have a few dings lol
hiking I just have weak ankles nothing I can really do there but sharp objects luckily I have never cut myself with a knife or scissors only ever a Mandoline but that was because i was half asleep and not using the guard for it xd
Yes I actually just was able to look at and buy one today we got a 2007 Toyota Corolla hopefully it will be more reliable than our current jeep. we plan on cleaning up the jeep and selling it we just had to replace the water pump and the front right tire which was a pain at this point it is functional but I honestly do not trust it to last another year plus no ac in it currently there is a leak and honestly don't want to deal with it gonk so I would rather sell it while it is running and working. the corolla we bought had about 150k miles on it but everything was in working order ac worked, windows work, turn signals, had recent oil change, relatively new tires etc. only thing was there was a few cigarette burns here and there and the console in between the passenger and driver seat had a broken lid. but honestly I am use to it when looking at used cars. honestly I just want a car to take me from point a to point b have working ac and gets okay fuel economy. sweatdrop

yeah honestly it is his first ever ticket most of the time when we get pulled over they are like oh your tag lights out get it fixed or hey one fo your head lights are out but honestly I was confused we were on an interstate where we had never been with no signs for miles and my gps normally has the posted speed limit on it but it wasn't loading due to little to no signal xp

yeah I use to make spicy sausage pinwheels and cream cheese would mellow out the spicy sausage really well. I honestly use to hate sour cream till I learned it isn't just for dips and stuff it can be used like cheese to lessen the spice of a dish...

it is going great I had to order a female dwarf miniature we only had male dwarfs and I needed a good looking female one for my character... we also bought some clay to make pigs and various models that are hard to find we have been making the houses and church out of card board and they are almost ready to paint so it is coming along pretty well just wish players would communicate better some haven't even decided what race, class or even alignment they plan on playing :/ since I am playing a hill dwarf cleric I plan on being relatively good but set my alignment to lawful neutral since I will do anything my church asks of me which might not always seem good. I like clerics but hate the memorizing of all the spells and gods names. I have played bard, and beserker before and they aren't bad just really need a healer... no one ever wants to play the healer but me so I normally just play cleric since they have the best healing spells and can also tank when needed.

How has your week been going so far? hope work isn't killing you too fast sad honestly my husbands job had him so stressed he started smoking gonk doesn't bother me I just hate how management beats their employees and only ever expects more from them never a good job here take the rest of the day off or wow you're already finished take an extra break nope they either working you shorter hours and give you less pay if you do a good job or they give you other peoples work gonk

anything good happen? finally got the time to go out and plant my spearmint it had taken over the pot and was starting to not have room to grow now it looks like it will keep growing till it take over the area I planted it in whee yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:02 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer

I mean they have of course the ones that handle it in their respective countries they've released so far, but they haven't mentioned who will handle it here in the west. I don't know they may simply not have found someone yet or maybe they are thinking of going that way.

Well pretty sure because I've had the problem a lot in my life. This new keyboard I got has no problem and it was hooked up to the computer that I had problems with the other keyboards. Now that computer has been retired because Microsoft decided to kill it the... *censored for bad words* ... Anyway, at the time different keyboards always were the same seemed to not keep up with me, but this new keyboard I got I've never had an issue with it, so...not sure but kind of guessed that was the issue since it's been fixed with this keyboard.

Okay that is true some days I do just want to charge in and bust some heads and murder things. That can be fun and I do like that but other days I like to sneak. Some days I do like the long range of a well placed obliterating spell too. hehehe Blocking...depends if it feels comfortable and easy to do. If it's not then I suck at blocking if it is then I'm okay at it. I hate FPP I stink at that so badly because it is FPP you can't see more of the field so things come in on you that you don't see because of it. Hate it!

Well usually you can but often times they are limited. Some games will allow a certain amount of extra character slots while others give you unlimited and others still will limited it to only one. So not sure what they'll do but I always try and plan for only one character slot, but if I'm given more which would I do next if it is still limited.

*puts hands in the air* Woo! I was right! *does little happy dance* ... *stops and clears throat* Okay I'm good. ^_^

I guess we'll see what they do closer to release, hope you dont have to wait long.

What happened to the other PC? Microsoft killed it? Did they end support or did they 'update' to windows 10 on an older machine?

Exactly on FPP, can't see s**t and naturally cant hear people sneaking up on you, suuuck.

Think the only one I played years back when it was limited to one was Runescape.

Yup we'll see. It's okay my brain is off of that for now I'm looking at a new recipe to try. Just have to do some dishes and then find the energy to make it. ^_^

No, it was a perfectly good tower fairly new. The only thing off was the graphics car wasn't as top of the line as it could have been. Something I was going to fix. I had 8.1 I still had some time before it was going to be unsupported. I was going to save all my work on various things from the last 2 years probably that weekend or the end of that month. That however got shot in the bum. Blue screen of death or more black screen. It wouldn't boot up. I tried to reset to last save of everything, and that didn't work. I hard restarted and that didn't work. I lost everything and have an over sided paper weight basically. crying I got a new tower, but...I really haven't made it my own I barely do what I want on it. I haven't worked on any projects I got a few songs but nothing like I had and no pictures. It isn't really mine, but I own it if that makes since.

Amen to that.

Honestly...I don't think I've actually played an MMO that limits to one char per account. Many have a certain number limit but not one. I've heard of some before but I've never actually had to deal with that myself...yet.

Yay! Because usually I get those things so wrong. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 am
Nidorous
AstroZeek

In my down time of not coming here, it seems it's been so long that you've managed to grow out your 'quarantine hair'.
Astro Fabio? blaugh

I think I'll go back to the 'Andy Warhol' style blaugh  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:48 am
Darkerdemons would appreciate you very much if you could
take the BG party survey.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:45 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous
AstroZeek

Astro Fabio? blaugh

Nothin wrong with a little Fabio hair, unless...you know...shower head water pressure. rofl rolleyes .

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:10 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

how's the dnd going?

... yeah not sure if metal near heat is a good idea i need oven mitts that cover my arms that are made out of the material that firefighters use sweatdrop as for spill proof cups I actually use hiking canteens regularly that are spill proof with seals. whee I like them but probably need to get new ones they are metal and have a few dings lol
hiking I just have weak ankles nothing I can really do there but sharp objects luckily I have never cut myself with a knife or scissors only ever a Mandoline but that was because i was half asleep and not using the guard for it xd
Yes I actually just was able to look at and buy one today we got a 2007 Toyota Corolla hopefully it will be more reliable than our current jeep. we plan on cleaning up the jeep and selling it we just had to replace the water pump and the front right tire which was a pain at this point it is functional but I honestly do not trust it to last another year plus no ac in it currently there is a leak and honestly don't want to deal with it gonk so I would rather sell it while it is running and working. the corolla we bought had about 150k miles on it but everything was in working order ac worked, windows work, turn signals, had recent oil change, relatively new tires etc. only thing was there was a few cigarette burns here and there and the console in between the passenger and driver seat had a broken lid. but honestly I am use to it when looking at used cars. honestly I just want a car to take me from point a to point b have working ac and gets okay fuel economy. sweatdrop

yeah honestly it is his first ever ticket most of the time when we get pulled over they are like oh your tag lights out get it fixed or hey one fo your head lights are out but honestly I was confused we were on an interstate where we had never been with no signs for miles and my gps normally has the posted speed limit on it but it wasn't loading due to little to no signal xp

yeah I use to make spicy sausage pinwheels and cream cheese would mellow out the spicy sausage really well. I honestly use to hate sour cream till I learned it isn't just for dips and stuff it can be used like cheese to lessen the spice of a dish...

it is going great I had to order a female dwarf miniature we only had male dwarfs and I needed a good looking female one for my character... we also bought some clay to make pigs and various models that are hard to find we have been making the houses and church out of card board and they are almost ready to paint so it is coming along pretty well just wish players would communicate better some haven't even decided what race, class or even alignment they plan on playing :/ since I am playing a hill dwarf cleric I plan on being relatively good but set my alignment to lawful neutral since I will do anything my church asks of me which might not always seem good. I like clerics but hate the memorizing of all the spells and gods names. I have played bard, and beserker before and they aren't bad just really need a healer... no one ever wants to play the healer but me so I normally just play cleric since they have the best healing spells and can also tank when needed.

How has your week been going so far? hope work isn't killing you too fast sad honestly my husbands job had him so stressed he started smoking gonk doesn't bother me I just hate how management beats their employees and only ever expects more from them never a good job here take the rest of the day off or wow you're already finished take an extra break nope they either working you shorter hours and give you less pay if you do a good job or they give you other peoples work gonk

anything good happen? finally got the time to go out and plant my spearmint it had taken over the pot and was starting to not have room to grow now it looks like it will keep growing till it take over the area I planted it in whee yum_puddi

Metal prevents you from cuts, and it might be alright for heat, they did wear thickly padded clothes under some chain mail and armor.

Awesome job at the car. Hey, minor details when you're desperate and worse case could find one at a junk yard and fix it later.

I dont blame you on getting rid of the jeep while you still can. Guessing it was a private seller and couldnt do a trade in?

But it's great at dips. gonk

User Image Seen these the other day along with a box of other ones at walmart in toy dept. here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eh, slowly and kinda ugh. face plant week over yet?
I feel him. Been tempting to start back up smoking myself too.
Can't say anything good happened, nope.

Every cat in the neighborhood gonna love your garden now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:18 pm
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

Yup we'll see. It's okay my brain is off of that for now I'm looking at a new recipe to try. Just have to do some dishes and then find the energy to make it. ^_^

No, it was a perfectly good tower fairly new. The only thing off was the graphics car wasn't as top of the line as it could have been. Something I was going to fix. I had 8.1 I still had some time before it was going to be unsupported. I was going to save all my work on various things from the last 2 years probably that weekend or the end of that month. That however got shot in the bum. Blue screen of death or more black screen. It wouldn't boot up. I tried to reset to last save of everything, and that didn't work. I hard restarted and that didn't work. I lost everything and have an over sided paper weight basically. crying I got a new tower, but...I really haven't made it my own I barely do what I want on it. I haven't worked on any projects I got a few songs but nothing like I had and no pictures. It isn't really mine, but I own it if that makes since.

Amen to that.

Honestly...I don't think I've actually played an MMO that limits to one char per account. Many have a certain number limit but not one. I've heard of some before but I've never actually had to deal with that myself...yet.

Anything good?

Hm, it blue screen then wouldn't power back on, you MAY be able to recover things.

you can yank the harddrive out, hook it to this and plug it into a computer. From there open it like you would an external harddrive ( in most cases ) and you can then move the files off of it. varying ones...

You could also rip a windows 8 bootable repair disk; though if the laptop is not turning on, won't work obviously.

Could also put it into another laptop as well and get it running on it, but probably easier to pull it and hook it to desk top.
is similar to what I use, it's a 3 in one, just incase

Back in the day runescape only let you have one character, not sure if it still does or not. Not been on it in...years.

Applauds But you got it right. 3nodding

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

Amen to that.

Anything good?

Hm, it blue screen then wouldn't power back on, you MAY be able to recover things.

you can yank the harddrive out, hook it to this and plug it into a computer. From there open it like you would an external harddrive ( in most cases ) and you can then move the files off of it. varying ones...

You could also rip a windows 8 bootable repair disk; though if the laptop is not turning on, won't work obviously.

Could also put it into another laptop as well and get it running on it, but probably easier to pull it and hook it to desk top.
is similar to what I use, it's a 3 in one, just incase

Back in the day runescape only let you have one character, not sure if it still does or not. Not been on it in...years.

Applauds But you got it right. 3nodding

*shrugs* Don't know haven't made them yet. I think they called it a Milk Bonbon...but I don't have the recipe book next to me so I'm not sure. ^_^;

Um...trying to think. It more black screened. It was powered on just wouldn't go anywhere but that black screen said something I can't remember exactly one. It asked if I wanted to take it back to the last save it did of the system. I did that and still black screen said basically it didn't work. I hard restarted and it fired out the same way black screen telling me something...again can't remember exactly what. Right now that tower is sitting her next to me taking up precious space. *sighs softly*

*blinks and stares* Well I saved that last one that you said is like yours. I might just consider that though that feels beyond my tech level, but I might just try it. Though with having reset to an early save I still have lost a lot of my work because I can't remember when that was last done, but might be more than what I had saved last.

Honestly I haven't played an MMO in a while now. The last one I played was B&S or Blade & Soul when it first game out. I last a year before the player base just because to toxic to deal with for me. I haven't touched one since so not sure. Before that I've bounced around some the first one I played had a max of...9-11 characters I can't remember I think it was 9 with an extra slot or two... Which in truth wasn't that many slots since you were controlling 3 characters at once. You could buy more slots from the shop, but if not then you were rather limited since you got lots of characters as you played. After that one was one that gave you 3 slots to start the next one I think...was 2 oh wait I think one I played after that had only 1 slot. I tried it for my little brother but that was a bust so I don't remember it well. ^_^; So yeah it's not something that happens often but it does so I tried to decide if it does. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:47 pm
Nidorous

Metal prevents you from cuts, and it might be alright for heat, they did wear thickly padded clothes under some chain mail and armor.

Awesome job at the car. Hey, minor details when you're desperate and worse case could find one at a junk yard and fix it later.

I dont blame you on getting rid of the jeep while you still can. Guessing it was a private seller and couldnt do a trade in?

But it's great at dips. gonk

User Image Seen these the other day along with a box of other ones at walmart in toy dept. here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eh, slowly and kinda ugh. face plant week over yet?
I feel him. Been tempting to start back up smoking myself too.
Can't say anything good happened, nope.

Every cat in the neighborhood gonna love your garden now.

...true luckily when cooking I don't cut myself often it is burns from the oven I need to watch out for I will wear gloves and when reaching in my arm will touch the top of the oven or pan I am grabbing and I will manage to burn my self pretty bad x.X makes my skin around 5 months or more to heal from a burn and I could still have a scar from it gonk ... not sure why my arm manages to touch the top heating coil of the oven honestly need longer oven mitts.

yeah we bought it since it has well known reliability and it has parts easily found where as our 1994 jeep does not and the company has stopped producing parts for 94 jeeps lol so you have to buy from a junk yard and hope the part functions properly gonk

it was a registered dealer he just doesn't accept trade ins from vehicles before 2000 lol and since ours is a 94 it is hard to find a dealer that would honestly better off selling it for someone who wants parts or to mod the crap out of it sweatdrop it is in pretty good condition now that we have everything fixed on it and has well under 200k miles just not a lot of people want older vehicles people prefer the luxuries of newer ones where like me I could car less as long as the ac works and car drives from a to b without breaking down xd

it is but honestly the only dip I can make well with sour cream is sour cream and onion dip and I would probably like it more if I found better recipes to use sour cream in lol now Imma have to look up a recipe book 3nodding

I saw those they are really cool but I normally buy the plastic figures since metal ones use special paint if they chip or come unpainted I like the set with the beholder but not sure why they made him blue and gold lol most are red.

yeah this week has been really slow they messed with my husbands work schedule due to them firing someone at a close by location so he is working 7 days in a row then getting 3 days off instead of working 4 getting 2 off then working 3 and getting 1 off... also doesn't help I had to flip my normal 3rd shift sleep schedule to buy a car and then go and get insurance and a tag put on it I wanted to get a duplicate key made, but most key places machines are down and if they aren't they said it would cost around $100 for a key without a fob because they have a chip that has to be programmed in the key with the fob it is $180 xp I was like ******** my old 94 jeep key was like $3 at ace hardware or lowes sweatdrop

honestly don't blame you the world is really stressful right now and would much rather see people smoking than fighting or slapping a retail or fast food worker because there food or item wasn't good enough for them xd

they do they like rolling around in it more than anything which doesn't bother me mint is pretty resilient and survives in most places easily.

X.x it is already half way through the month not looking forward to next month my birthday is coming and I don't want to be older rofl honestly don't remember my age unless I do the math my husband is 4 years 11 months and a day older than I am ( normally just subtract 5 from his age and that's how old I am unless it is sept 23 on my birthday- October 24th his birthday.)
yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:10 am
Nidorous
AstroZeek
Nidorous
AstroZeek

Astro Fabio? blaugh

Nothin wrong with a little Fabio hair, unless...you know...shower head water pressure. rofl rolleyes .

I went back to the 'Warhol' xd

Incidentally, Trump commissioned some of Warhol's pictures (In a deal for under a million - about 250K) but refused to pay for them as he 'Wasn't happy with the result'. What A Schmuck. Those pictures must be worth Millions now.

"I think Trump’s sort of cheap, though, I get that feeling."

“And I just hate the Trumps because they never bought my Trump Tower portraits"...Andy Warhol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:49 pm
https://i.imgur.com/ewAth46.mp4

"Nonono, I don't wanna work 1-10 tomorrow night, and you can't make me!"  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

larkadroid

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:07 pm
Want Free RIGS?

Send a trade to my mule Thymara and I'll send back a full trade of chance items.

These will be mostly old RIGs I have collected with a couple of other items thrown in.

While supplies last, I have enough items for about 50 trades, one trade per person per day please.

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff