Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:47 pm
Ishizai
Ishizai backed away slowly, fear slowly rising within her.
~What is that thing?~ she thought ~It's so powerful~
its a dark shadow spirit of my darkness thats deep in side only a canter can use one he said cus only a canter knowshow and haves the right things for it, but wills isn't the same as mine he said
now darkna Kill he said and the ski rained flameing hail, HA HA HA he see im not evil he said twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:22 am
"You order that thing to kill and then claim you're not evil?!" Ishizai said, "I don't see how that works."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:57 pm
Ishizai
"You order that thing to kill and then claim you're not evil?!" Ishizai said, "I don't see how that works."
they have been eating humen, like they was cattle said can so you think i should let thing like that live evil he said no wonder you walked with will that mans gone soft, he once was a more ruthless killer then eye but once day he fond his 1st white heired red eyed women and things changes,got to go reply later  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:09 am
"What makes you think I care for humans?" Ishizai asked, her tattered black wings fluttering slightly, "They are the cause of most of my pain."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:58 pm
Ishizai
"What makes you think I care for humans?" Ishizai asked, her tattered black wings fluttering slightly, "They are the cause of most of my pain."
so you care for the demons, ok go in there and see what happens the hail stoped, just go and see how freindy they are to you, you see, i just like killing things now and then,its a shame that i lost my killing budy, witch now i hate said can  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:37 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
so you care for the demons, ok go in there and see what happens the hail stoped, just go and see how freindy they are to you, you see, i just like killing things now and then,its a shame that i lost my killing budy, witch now i hate said can

"Just coz I don't care for humans doesn't mean I care for demons," Ishizai snapped, "I care for humans more than demons but I still dislike both."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:49 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"Just coz I don't care for humans doesn't mean I care for demons," Ishizai snapped, "I care for humans more than demons but I still dislike both."
fine he said, now now don't be tounkind said a man with a cloak and a heavey jaged ehde word on his back long time no see, said the man  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:59 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth cheeks got hot as his lips got closer.
" no you can.. kiss my " she wispered and clossed her eyes at his gental tuch
will whent in fore the kill,his libs moved slowly on hers,....then slowly he begain to bite softly on her lib....

fearth licked Wills lower lip and kissed him back sweetly.
This was new to her but in no way didi she want it to stop.
Will placed small buterfly Kissess and nibbles down her knick making her blush deepen, and soft moans come from her mouth.
"Well so this is what is taking you so long to get back" came carisaws erataied voice, Willow giggled at his side xd

.......yeah well partly but i won't denine it, this isn't for show i truely have feeling for her said will, will now got to his feet with fearth still in his arms, he then slowly helped her get to her feet, the moons great to night isn't it said will trying to break the ice,

".... yes it is" carisaw wispered
Willo smiled warmly at her daughter then at Will
"It is just like the night you nd i meet it mut be a sign that you 2 were ment to be.... yes that must be the case ,"
Carisaw shighed then turned warm eyes to fearth
"This is what you want right? don't let him force you "
"noooo this is what I want he is kind strong faithfull and all i have ever wanted in a man... Will treats me like a real person not a welp half breed and speks highly of me , he has never let me down and ......and i love him."
fearth blushed deeply she had got caried away.
"Well if that is how you feel then"
"welcome to the family Will" willow finished.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:08 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth cheeks got hot as his lips got closer.
" no you can.. kiss my " she wispered and clossed her eyes at his gental tuch
will whent in fore the kill,his libs moved slowly on hers,....then slowly he begain to bite softly on her lib....

fearth licked Wills lower lip and kissed him back sweetly.
This was new to her but in no way didi she want it to stop.
Will placed small buterfly Kissess and nibbles down her knick making her blush deepen, and soft moans come from her mouth.
"Well so this is what is taking you so long to get back" came carisaws erataied voice, Willow giggled at his side xd

.......yeah well partly but i won't denine it, this isn't for show i truely have feeling for her said will, will now got to his feet with fearth still in his arms, he then slowly helped her get to her feet, the moons great to night isn't it said will trying to break the ice,

".... yes it is" carisaw wispered
Willo smiled warmly at her daughter then at Will
"It is just like the night you nd i meet it mut be a sign that you 2 were ment to be.... yes that must be the case ,"
Carisaw shighed then turned warm eyes to fearth
"This is what you want right? don't let him force you "
"noooo this is what I want he is kind strong faithfull and all i have ever wanted in a man... Will treats me like a real person not a welp half breed and speks highly of me , he has never let me down and ......and i love him."
fearth blushed deeply she had got caried away.
"Well if that is how you feel then"
"welcome to the family Will" willow finished.
your ava looks realy hot now) thanks said will some what red in the face im gald that im a part of your faily will said chiperly,i thank we shoud talk carisaw, #will told him evely thing about the king that want to take freath for his own#  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:13 pm
"yes i see.." Crisw and Will sat by the fire back at the cave While Willo and fearth slept uder the stars.
"This is a problem i will not have my doughter targited by some random man this has to be duilt with but how. I don't even know where he is. do you.?
The fire craked softly as a little ind drifted into the cave,.
(thanks lol and the spie glassess thnks a bunch i have been looking for them scince a joined.)
(your avie is dark and sexy lol)
(i have to go to go time to start the show love ya heart )  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:22 pm
fearth
"yes i see.." Crisw and Will sat by the fire back at the cave While Willo and fearth slept uder the stars.
"This is a problem i will not have my doughter targited by some random man this has to be duilt with but how. I don't even know where he is. do you.?
The fire craked softly as a little ind drifted into the cave,.
(thanks lol and the spie glassess thnks a bunch i have been looking for them scince a joined.)
(your avie is dark and sexy lol)
(i have to go to go time to start the show love ya heart )
no, i don't know,but may be they know will sommoned the to that he killed , awnser thequstion if you can he told them with a kind look on his face,
(your wellcome, and thanks mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:55 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

fine he said, now now don't be tounkind said a man with a cloak and a heavey jaged ehde word on his back long time no see, said the man
Ishizai turned round to see who had spoken.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:45 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai turned round to see who had spoken.

by the weapon yoou carrie on you back my guess if the your form the canter clan can said, now pointed his lance at him, are you trying try to start something said the coaked man,, i won't let you hurt him said some one form the town,, WHAT DID YOU DO WILL!!!, said can, HA HA i give them some thing that they wanted in return i got there loyity, you'll befreind any thing won't you he said, i know how to pick my allies he said, so they had a dark past but they just aroned be fore you sommoned Dark ma will said  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:59 am
Ishizai watched, a slightly confused look on her face. She really wanted to get back to her friend Tiger but knew that she would never be able to do that unless she stuck around these guys...which in itself could prove to be dangerous.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:08 am
Ishizai
Ishizai watched, a slightly confused look on her face. She really wanted to get back to her friend Tiger but knew that she would never be able to do that unless she stuck around these guys...which in itself could prove to be dangerous.
, then there came out 7 feet tall things that had roted fresh for skin with only a black hole for a mouth and it had on eyes in its sockets but it did ahve radzor shrap claws and there was now over 500 of them , mrgreen twisted will toke the hood of his coak down to show his face,return dark na before i have to kill it he said, can didn't like this at all,fine DARK NA RETURN he said and he put his lance away fore can was out numbered bid time and knowing will there must be good at fighting and killing so he felt helpless  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games