Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:43 pm
Last night was a blast! We had the artillery again big 2 inch shells getting launched to the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:46 pm
Darthsethus
charamath
Mmmmm.....puppy chow xp Sorry, totally random comment. Who here leaves fitting rooms a total pig-stye when shopping? I just can't reason out why anyone would be so irresponsible.
No never! but i hope your not thinking of eating my dog!!!

Nah- but I may eat your cat! twisted Puppy chow is a cheap, but oh so good, desert made from chex mix, melted peanut butter and chocolate, and covered in powdered sugar.  

charamath

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:10 pm
You know, we brought out the bar and had a party in here for Christmas, but we forgot the drinks on New Years. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm
How in Hades did we forget to toast the New Year... eek Must be the old-timers getting to us when we feel the need to crawl in to bed before midnite... emo  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:47 pm
I don't know about any one else, but I thought it was next week. I guess I can stop waiting up for Santa then confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 am
rofl Poor Corbin! rofl  

Amarella Harte

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 am
charamath
Darthsethus
charamath
Mmmmm.....puppy chow xp Sorry, totally random comment. Who here leaves fitting rooms a total pig-stye when shopping? I just can't reason out why anyone would be so irresponsible.
No never! but i hope your not thinking of eating my dog!!!

Nah- but I may eat your cat! twisted Puppy chow is a cheap, but oh so good, desert made from chex mix, melted peanut butter and chocolate, and covered in powdered sugar.
Mmmmm sounds yummy! sorry bout the missunderstanding! I get really protective over Foo Foo mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 am
Do you guys know if there are any zomg items that are worth making with the recipes and items?

So far I have found nothing but junk. stare But maybe I just don't know enough? Maybe the junk can be used to make good stuff? question

Amarella Harte

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 am
I've thought of another emoticon they need: I'm really tired.
gonk is a bit too melodramatic and eek just gives the wrong impression. Emoticons all reflect far too much effort.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:10 pm
Amarella Harte
Do you guys know if there are any zomg items that are worth making with the recipes and items?

So far I have found nothing but junk. stare But maybe I just don't know enough? Maybe the junk can be used to make good stuff? question

The kimono. I think there are a few others from later in the game, but IDK. Haven't played it in weeks because of work and my new-found obsession with Spore. ninja  

charamath

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm
Harbone
gonk is a bit too melodramatic and eek just gives the wrong impression. Emoticons all reflect far too much effort.
...and surprised just doesn't work right...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:16 pm
fr34x0r
Harbone
...and surprised just doesn't work right...
Personally, when I use this one sweatdrop I think that is pretty close to looking exhausted. And I should know, it seems these days I'm always half a step away from falling asleep redface  

Corbin Noir

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:24 pm
question What is Spore? question  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:26 pm
A miserable pile of failed copy protection xp

...but enough talk -have at you!
twisted  

Corbin Noir

charamath

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:16 pm
LOL! Spore is the new-ish game where you create your own critter, city, car, plane, airship, etc.... Once you get to the civilization stage it is soooo much like Generals you can't believe they weren't sued. But the creature stage is tons of fun. I'm currently getting very ticked off at the space stage, though, because the organization of it truly sucks.

I think they got rid of that bs in your link, 'cause I only had to register once and I've been playing it all day without the disc in the comp....
xp  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games