Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:42 pm
Xixi nodded and sipped her wine first. "ahh this is perfect!" She said with a smile on her face.

Zack turned to her and lifted a brow. "Yeah what do you think?" He shook his head and showed her first, bumping. Of course it was hard to tell that he was taking anything in the crowed. "excuse me please! Im sorry im in a rush, excuse me!" Zack knew this was the first stepp and easy way to get cash.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:54 pm
"mhm, kay not hard, ive done this before" starts running down the road through the most crowded area of the street "scuse me, pardon me, arhg im so LATE, please move, oh sorry, ouch my foot" finally gets through and her bag is bulging  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:56 pm
Strike cut his chicken, its fresh grilled heat rose. The smell of the herbs on it made his mouth water again. He took a bite with the dressing on it. "So tasty, and it is well seasoned. Who is your cook right now?" Strike sat and wondered about the person Xixi wanted him to replace.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:57 pm
Zack waited by a lamp post with his hands stuffed in his pocket full of gold. He leaned against the post slightly and grinned at Tiger. He knew it was easy enough but some people actaully do get angry and dont care how late you are or the excuses you have.

Xixi looked at Strike as she tasted the chicken. She swallowed and smiled at strike. "His name is Dorian. Hes the best in this part of England that I know of."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:03 pm
"so now what? we gotta go somewhere else i know that, but what else is there?" tiger shifts impatiently because of the kept in energy as she starts to get colder, not noticable o the eye, but if you touched her you could really tell  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:04 pm
"And you were going to have me replace him? No, that can't be. He is such a good cook. Surely you wouldn't fire him right?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:06 pm
"oh strike, haha. If you want him to stay then ok, you wont replace him." she said with a small laugh after what she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:10 pm
"I'm not going to be working here anyway. I have building to do remember?" Strike looked at her and winked. He finished up his meal and sipped his water. "That was good. Love the dressing. Wonder if he made it himself? Well, shall we go my dearest?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:12 pm
Xixi finished up as well and nodded. "I think he does make his own. yeah we should." She said placing her napkin in her plate and getting up from her seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:19 pm
"I'm a bit tired tonight. Lets just go back to the appartment. I want to be well rested before I start tomorrow on the sanctuary." Strike got up and walked out beside Xixi. They both went up to the appartment and Strike opened the door. "After you." Strike smiled and kissed her as she walked by.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:20 pm
(( wow, you guys move fast))

Hibiki noticed someone running by, with a large bulging sack. Who the hell is that? he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:26 pm
((yeah I know ^^))

Xixi walked in and smiled. She had a bit of things to do before She slept but she let strike do as he wished. "Thanks, if your tired you can go sleep on bed. Im going to finish up a few things from the resteraunt."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:35 pm
((I'm tired of being by myself, so I'm going with you guys))

Hibiki followed the man (hoping to make some extra money) down the street, trying to keep up, but not trying to alert him of his presence. He came to a restaurant, where he saw Zack and Strike stanmding inside. He walked in, "Hey." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:35 pm
"I'll sleep on the couch, I would hate to take your bed." Strike laid down across the couch and got comfortable. He took off his jacket and hung it on the edge of the couch. He spread his wings and wrapped them around himself once more. "Good night my love..." Strike drifted to sleep. His thoughts were that of her and the place he was about to build.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:38 pm
((sigh* Supreme Allah...Strike is with Xixi and Zack is with Tiger at the moment by a lamp post on the streets...just thought you should know XD))

Zack looked at Tiger and yawned. "Well lets see. you got that down I can see. now we're going to do what I like to call it a small robbery." He gave a grin and lifted his chin.

Xixi kissed strike on the cheek and walked to the kitchen and got her work out.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games