Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:09 pm
well thats nice... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm
FallenLight262
romantic~slut~want~some
romantic~slut~want~some
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion forced his hands over her head and had darkness emit around them both. Zexion sucked up all of her darkness. He screamed in pain during the proccess. After all of her darkness was inside him, he got a little dizzy and fell over out cold. She was back to normal.

Deruku fell to her knees, and started coughing. "You..." She said clenching her fists, "Why?" It was hard for her to know how she felt now, angry? Or... Worried? "Aura! GET LOST!" She shouted, and woke up some of the Org. XIII members.

"i told you she wasnt strong enugh" aura walked out of the room for the orgnization members to deal with it "zexion shes doing better since you gave the darkness back she has too little she cant surive with out it you can go in shes awake now" aura turned away put up her hood and put her hands in her pockets

((how are you talking to Zexion if he's out cold?))

((lol rofl ))
Deruku walked over to a tall, big tree and sat under it. She closed her eyes, and memories of her and Zexion danced around in her mind. Why did I leave him?  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:15 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"C'mon, tell me what's wrong."
"am happy that we have gotten to know each other more."

"What do ya mean?"
"nothing......."

"Please tell me...."
"am not sure if i should." larxene looked away from him  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"C'mon, tell me what's wrong."
"am happy that we have gotten to know each other more."

"What do ya mean?"
"nothing......."

"Please tell me...."

"No please.....It seems that I need to know..."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:24 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
romantic~slut~want~some
romantic~slut~want~some
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion forced his hands over her head and had darkness emit around them both. Zexion sucked up all of her darkness. He screamed in pain during the proccess. After all of her darkness was inside him, he got a little dizzy and fell over out cold. She was back to normal.

Deruku fell to her knees, and started coughing. "You..." She said clenching her fists, "Why?" It was hard for her to know how she felt now, angry? Or... Worried? "Aura! GET LOST!" She shouted, and woke up some of the Org. XIII members.

"i told you she wasnt strong enugh" aura walked out of the room for the orgnization members to deal with it "zexion shes doing better since you gave the darkness back she has too little she cant surive with out it you can go in shes awake now" aura turned away put up her hood and put her hands in her pockets

((lol rofl ))
Deruku walked over to a tall, big tree and sat under it. She closed her eyes, and memories of her and Zexion danced around in her mind. Why did I leave him?

She shivered a little bit, then layed down and closed her eyes. Deruku jumped up and forgot. Don't ever fall asleep outside when it's really cold, you'll never wake up. "Zexion..." She whispered to herself sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:25 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do ya mean?"
"nothing......."

"Please tell me...."

larxene tuned her head then kissed him then turned away from him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:26 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
romantic~slut~want~some
romantic~slut~want~some

((lol rofl ))

She shivered a little bit, then layed down and closed her eyes. Deruku jumped up and forgot. Don't ever fall asleep outside when it's really cold, you'll never wake up. "Zexion..." She whispered to herself sadly.

Zexion came out of the frot door limping and weak. He was holding the left side of his stomach with his right hand. He could barely see on where he was going.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:29 pm
Deruku's eyelids were falling slowly. She jerked herself to stay awake, when it started to rain slightly. "Zexion..." She whispered again, then got up and sat on a swing. She let the wind push her softly.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:31 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku's eyelids were falling slowly. She jerked herself to stay awake, when it started to rain slightly. "Zexion..." She whispered again, then got up and sat on a swing. She let the wind push her softly.

Zexion was limping and struggling to find Deruku. He finally found her on a swing and limped towards her. "Deruku......"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:33 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion was limping and struggling to find Deruku. He finally found her on a swing and limped towards her. "Deruku......"

She couldn't hear him, and leaned her head on the chain. She held the chains tight, thinking of Zexion. The rain fell a little harder now.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:39 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

She couldn't hear him, and leaned her head on the chain. She held the chains tight, thinking of Zexion. The rain fell a little harder now.

Zexion got up now and was in front of her. "Deruku, can you hear me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:41 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

She looked up to see Zexion. Her eyes were on the verge of tears. "Ya.." Deruku jumped at Zexion and hugged him, not realizing he was hurting.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do ya mean?"
"nothing......."

"Please tell me...."

Xeggr was shocked from the kiss. He then looked at her from the back. "Um....." He scartched the back of his head. "That was interesting...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

She looked up to see Zexion. Her eyes were on the verge of tears. "Ya.." Deruku jumped at Zexion and hugged him, not realizing he was hurting.

Zexion felt the pain, but ignored it. He wrapped his arms arounf her. "I'm sorry...."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:54 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Please tell me...."

Xeggr was shocked from the kiss. He then looked at her from the back. "Um....." He scartched the back of his head. "That was interesting...."
"i know. thats why i was said nothing........"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games