Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:15 pm
Ayu coughs again. "Man ok.....I need to get to the Airport.....but ok I'll go with you...." She smiled. "Well lets go...I don't want to stand here forever."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:38 am
Mia sighed. "Yeah I guess. Maybe your friend will see us along the way."  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:43 pm
Ty rolls her eyes and starts walking again mumbling "If we don't walk we will never get back to civilization! geez, they talk to much, bunch of nannies."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:47 pm
Ayu ran and started to walk backwards looking at Tiger. "So....you still ehh about the whole thing?" She smiled and giggled. "Well I'll send a car to help Mia. Are you going to the Airport with me Ty?"  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:41 pm
"Oh! So you guys are going to go straight to the airport?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:45 pm
"Yeah...I hope I can."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:52 pm
"Oh, ok!" Mia squinted her eyes and saw a moving black dot. "Hey, I think that's the car."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:55 pm
"Oh ok..." She looked at it and sighed. "Well you know what...I'll make the guy wait. Let's go!" She smiled and openned up the car door. "You first."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:05 pm
"Thanks!" Mia stepped into the car and waved to the driver. "Hello!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:21 pm
Darek walks over to the car, leans into the back seat, kisses Mia softly on the cheek and says, "I'll see you at the airport. Try to stay out of trouble until then alright? For me?" With that he exits the car and walks over to the shade of a tree. With a wave, he sinks into the shadow, and then a flash of shadow, barely visable, heads towards the city.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:16 am
Mia giggled. "Don't worry about me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:55 am
Tiger crawls into the car as well. "Does that answer your question? Lets go to Tokyo! or at least the airport... Awww look at the love birds!" She says loudly, pointing at Mia. She then squirms around in the seat trying to get away from Mia.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:24 pm
Ayu gagged herself and laughed. "Geez man! We're going to Mia's then the airport...we don't want to lose Mia for Darek...even though it makes me gag." She smiles and laughs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:12 pm
Rising out of a shadow in a corner in his apartment, Darek quickly packs what he planned to bring. His clothes going into a duffel bag, filling it, and, since there was no room in the first one, all his music related things go into another. He is surprised when he manages to fit the amp for his guitar, the cords, and his CDs and MP3 player, he still liked to get his music legally, into one bag. He pauses as he looks at his computer and TV. "Probably better ones in the bathrooms at Ayu's mansion," he says with a laugh, turning to his guitar and gently sliding the leather case over it, doing up the zipper at the bottom once it is over the entire instrument.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:38 pm
Ayu smiled and pressed at button making the car into a limo. "I love this car!" She sat on the other seat across from Mia and Ty. "There thats better."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games