Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:34 am
"O-ok. Don't push yourself, Ayu." Mia started to walk towards the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:42 pm
Tiger looks at her, then takes off her crystal. "You sure you can keep going?" she mentions quietly as she stiffles another growl. "You want a horse?" Ty shivers and she feels that bad feeling again.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:22 pm
Ayu got up and sighed. "You go...I have Arty..." She got on Arty and he started to grow bigger. "I'll meet you on the other side. Come on Ty." Arty started to walk and Ayu looked at his feet. 'Hmm...this is bad. I guess.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:00 pm
Tiger smiles, forcing herself to ignore the feeling. "I'm sure you will be fine, its probably all of the excitement and traveling and wet and... stuff." Tiger turns into a sparrow and flits towards the statue. I'm glad that they didn't catch the part about the statue.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:19 pm
Ayu looked over towards Ty. "Hey...where were we supposed to meet them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:40 pm
"Uhhh... The other side? Thats all I know." Tiger chirps and flits around Ayu's head.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:48 pm
"You want to ride on Arty instead of flying." She smiled and looked back at Arty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:56 pm
"No thanks, I like flying. It feels nice to have the air currants under my wings and through my feathers. Plus, its always nice to have some space." Ty whistles and changes into a hummingbird.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:06 pm
Ayu laughs but stops looking down. "ok..." She got off and walked by Arty. She looks down and sighs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:18 pm
"What cha do that for? I just said that I like it, you should stay on." Tiger whizzes around Ayu and Artemis. "Something wrong?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:20 pm
"Just stretching." She smiled and looked at Ty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:40 pm
Tiger, still rattled about the whole where are we supposed to go thing, was glad to get off the idea if Ayu was. "Okay, thats okay then."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:52 pm
She looked straight forward and sighed. "Man...I wonder what what would happen if we went in there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:57 pm
Tiger hovers in one spot while she thinks. "Well, we would be searched and questioned. Then we could be arrested or killed. Baisicaly we would get into lots, and lots of trouble."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:07 pm
"That works..." She squited and smiled.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games