Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:03 pm
Keely clasped her hands over her ears as she began whimpering"Oh no not again....the noise...its too loud......."she managed to open one eye"...Its Jack....."Keely pushed her hands over ears harder."...Owie my ears...."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:10 pm
Precious_Jade
Keely clasped her hands over her ears as she began whimpering"Oh no not again....the noise...its too loud......."she managed to open one eye"...Its Jack....."Keely pushed her hands over ears harder."...Owie my ears...."
"Keely?Listen I now it hurts but Ariya and I need your help."Jack said trying to ease the noise."We need you to bring Tassa,Mityl, and you.Your our only hope."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:34 pm
"No your a bad man......."she squealed the noise lowering some but still too painful for her ears"You want to kill me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:39 pm
Precious_Jade
"No your a bad man......."she squealed the noise lowering some but still too painful for her ears"You want to kill me..."
"Keely no.You saw a monster right?Thats the thing that wants to kill.I would never hurt any one of my queens friends.I'm sorry for whats happened."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:48 pm
"W-why.....should I believe you.......?"she strained just wanting the noise to go away"....Everything you say has a hidden intention....and that is to kill me......."she frowned trying to stand up not being able to because of the deafening noise.She turned to her friends"....Jack wants us to help him....."

((Lets wait for the others suuuu! 3nodding heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:51 pm
(ok)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:14 pm
"Ok, you can do this, you've done it many times in the past while in training." Ariya squeezed her eyes tight, and started to sweat. She said words not known to man-kind, and calmed down. "I think I'm in. Jack, Keely, can you hear me? It's Ariya."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:21 pm
Ecitra Doll
"you do know that we'll have healed by the time we get to the palace right Tassa?" Mityl asked as she was helped up. "the only problem is fast healing hurts a just as much as slow healing"
she saw Oak shambling into view and gave him a brilliant smile and went to hug him despite her ribs.
"Mityl! Your hurt!" he hugs you gently as he holds you hes trembling slightly. "what happened? You just ran from me i couldnt keep track of you."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:13 pm
?Mityl winced at the pain in her side and hugged Oak tight.
"I'm sorry but I had to protect Keely.."
the pain in her side suddenly vanished and she sat bolt upright as a decaying white night stallion strode into view. she barely whispered his name but he heard it and gave a nod.
"Malvious.."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Tassa shook her head angrily. "I heard alright Keely, I'm not allowed to give permission to go onto Werewolf land while it's still hostile, I'm not yet Queen, and I wont' be if I miss that ceremony." She smiled, she was annoyed, and she was tired, and she was getting more and more peeved with this Jack fellow, but she'd ignore it as best she could. Maybe she might even help a bit once she did get the royal seat, besides then she could make peace plans with Aryia.

Tassa pointed her sword to the exit with a smile. "Shall we?"

[[Boi hasn't posted yet, so let's wait for him till we continue, Jade's right on that.]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:19 am
Sha was silent all this time overlooking the scene,he had overheard the conversation about Jack and decided to stop him from harassing Keely any longer.Sha leapt into the trees folowing Jack's scent he was going to take him out once and for all.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:15 am
[[Sha is neither a Werecat nor a fey, so not liable on any terms, nor bound to their rulers.]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:54 am
[[Yeesh, if I am going to get it wrong, I might as well wait for another post to get it right. stare Oops, sorry, I didn't know he was in "Other Creatures".. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:34 pm
[[lol no worries, not a big deal! whee We all screw up.]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games