Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 pm
Sebastian lept lightly from the ground and clambered expertly to Ries shoulder, nestling around her neck like a baby kitten would."Teleport or walk?"He asked, his voice barely hiding the vibrations of a purr.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:55 pm
"Teleport sounds nice. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can relax until my wounds are fully healed and we can stock up on items. We could even do someting fun, like go shopping or hot springs." She said, getting a little carried away.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:02 pm
Sebastian nodded, finally getting over the urge to purr."I would say stay close, but seeing as I'm sitting on your shoulder...thats probably unnessecary. Where to by the way? I need a destination."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:07 pm
Gray cleaned up the place a little and sat down in the living room. He pulled out the picture of Rie drew and starred blankly at it. He wasn't sure what his next move was going to be. He was far from them now, but what could he really do?  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:23 pm
"Hmmmm." Rie thought for a moment about what the town's name was. "I think it was Duraga. It should be the next big town."She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:42 pm
Sebastian nodded, his whiskers rubbed lightly against Rie, causing him to purr."This is why I hate being a cat."He said after he had managed to stop."Unfortunately, any type of cat fits in better than canines."He said with a touch of sadness before his eyes began to emenate a dark light."To duraga we go."He said before the earth dropped away and everything faded.

((When you post, we'll be in Duraga. Just post as they arrive))  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:09 am
They appeared in the city of Duraga. The city had various of shops, inns, taverns, homes, and a square that was in the middle of the chaos. There were many guards, keeping the peace upon the people. There were many different types of people, who all came to Duraga for different reasons. The structures looked as if it was rich and defined, like the ancient Greeks.

Rie gazed at the buildings and the people in awe. "I've never seen so many people in one place."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:13 pm
Sebastians eyes slowly stopped glowing, he cast one last spell so that anything her said sounded like meows and purrs, the only one that could understand him was Rie."Don't stand in one spot too long, you'll stick out."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:17 pm
"Oh, right. Sorry about that." Rie said, rubbing the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:06 am
Pacing back and forth after a long exploration of his house, he thought. Gray wasn't exactly in the relaxing mood so much anymore. He wanted to get out there, he wanted to cause a bit of distruction, he wanted action. However all these things he wanted would probably end up with him in the local prison, which he couldn't afford.

Gray wondered to himself if the slave auctions still were going on in this town, though he highly doubted it. His plan took a different toll, he needed some way to get back into the favour of someone to take down Rie...however being in Rie's favour would have been better and much easier then what he was imagining to go through.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:31 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"Oh, right. Sorry about that." Rie said, rubbing the back of her head.
Sebastian laughed, though it sounded more like a purr than anything."Your still standing on one spot, walk to the inn. People are going to wonder where we came from soon enough."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:13 pm
Rie nodded and walked towards an inn. She walked up to the counter. "I would like a room please."She said. "Yes and how long do you plan on staying?"The man asked. "A few days."Rie replied. The man nodded and gave her the room key. Afterwords, Rie scurried to the room.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:54 pm
Sebastian hopped off of Rie's shoulder, landing lightly on his paws. He looked around the room, finding a chair that looked comfortable he walked over to it and jumped up on it, quickly curling into a ball. His eyes peeked out from under his tail."So whats the plan of action now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:04 pm
Rie sat down on the bed. "Now, I think we could use some sleep. Tomorrow, we could go exploring if you want." She said to Sebastian as she laid down.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:37 pm
"It's up to you, my leige. I'm only here to help keep you safe and out of trouble."Sebastian said as he stretched again. He slowly began to fall asleep, purring every few seconds.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff