Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:45 am
I give permission for Manda to enter breeding with my Fuu with her Dante Sparda until successful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:56 am
JadeEye
I give permission for Remove's mare Osi to breed with my stallion Maestro until they are successful. smile

I give my permission also for Jade to breed Maestro with Osi <3  

Remove

Wotcher

Ruthless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:50 am
Eff Em
I give my permission for my Nova to enter with Wotcher's Woorwill until they obtain a breeding. >w< <3

I agree! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:00 am
Rein_Carnation
Chaifuzz
Qin Wang, who I am the owner of, and Hsien-Ko, who is the soquili of Rein Carnation are now lifemates. heart

Rein has my full permission to enter Qin into any breeding raffle with Hsien.

I second this with only the request that Chai check with me before entering this pair in raffles. This is to avoid conflict of any other pairs that may be entered. Thank you.

~Rein_C

To clear a subject on all owner's to Hsien's mate... Sweenys_Revenge is allowed to enter raffles as well being Qin's co-wner. But, the request still stands on asking me beforehand for entering this pair in any raffles from now on.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:15 am
Skhayde
I give Mamoru_Hatake permission to breed Spotty Paws with my Soquili Mialu

I agree to let Spotty Paws breed with Mialu whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:04 am
`Swirly
`Swirly's Flurian and Zee Oddwyn's Dementia may enter until successful breeding.

After that, RP will determine if this stands as-is. biggrin

I give my permission for Flurian and Dementia to enter and breed should it be successful.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:01 pm
Chieri
Wooga Paes' Paco has permission to breed with my Ilaria :3
Agreed, and vice-versa <3 ( sorry for delay! ;; )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:25 pm
I give Moochilove permission to enter my Ebio and her Samael in the breeding raffles until they are successful, however they are not lifemates.  

laefe

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Laefe
I give Moochilove permission to enter my Ebio and her Samael in the breeding raffles until they are successful, however they are not lifemates.

I agree!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:08 pm
I offer my mare, Midnight Shadow, up for open breeding. All i ask is that the owner of the stallion PMs me if she and the stallion get a slot.  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:51 am
Meeki
Kylie Mione has permission to breed my Onyx with her Gaiacinta whenever she chooses as they are lifemates.

I would like to retract this as Onyx and Gaiacinta are no longer mates and I am in the process of changing the ownership of Onyx over to someone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:59 pm
I give Narcissus and Itse (Johanna K Gambino) the ability to try for breeding events from now until they procure a breeding. Either myself or Johanna can enter the pair.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:00 pm
Kamiki
I give Narcissus and Itse (Johanna K Gambino) the ability to try for breeding events from now until they procure a breeding. Either myself or Johanna can enter the pair.

Agreed! heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:10 pm
Meeki
Meeki
Kylie Mione has permission to breed my Onyx with her Gaiacinta whenever she chooses as they are lifemates.

I would like to retract this as Onyx and Gaiacinta are no longer mates and I am in the process of changing the ownership of Onyx over to someone else.

Agreed to unmate the two.  

Tybalt Raughphalle

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games