Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:53 pm
"Sure~ I'll take some tea~" he says, smiling nervously. Anything to get you out of the same room as me! he thinks, gulping.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:56 pm
She kept her eyes on her brother as she got up and left for the kitchen. From the kitchen she yelled "....Do you want honey in your tea..?"

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:02 pm
"Da!" he yells back, getting comfy in his chair. Well, she's certainly being...a lot less friendly than normal. Maybe I have nothing to worry about... he thinks, smiling and calming down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:06 pm
"...........How much do you want..? ...A cup or two...?" she asks. "....Is he coming by here, today..?"

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:07 pm
As if on cue, the clueless brunette stepped into the room. He set his things on the table and spotted Russia, giving a small smile. "Good evening, Ivan-san. Are... are you alright?" He asked, looking a little worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:10 pm
"I-I'm fine, Lithuania." Russia says, smiling nervously and eating his borscht. He wiggles uncomfortably in his chair a little.

(( FDGJSDHND I apologize for slowness tonight. ;_; ))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:12 pm
(( XDDDDDDDD ))

Belarus heard his voice and accidently dropped the glass cup onto the counter, forcing a giant 'clank' into the air.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:22 pm
Celebiest walked in with two more bowls of borscht ion her hands. She handed a bowl to Lithuania while she sat down on a chair next to Russia and began drinking from her bowl.

"Today was hell..." she mumbled.

"There were so much squalls outside... forget icing sugar! the whole country is covered in frosting!"  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm
Lithuania was about to question before he heard the sound from the kitchen. "Oh, what was that?" He asked, rushing to the kitchen. "Oh, Miss Natalia!" He said in surprise. Looking worried, he approached her. "Are you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:29 pm
Russia jumps at the sound from the kitchen, spilling hot Borscht all over himself. He curses and jumps up off the chair, wiping himself off, cussing in Russian at the burns on his leg.

He pouts as he has to take off his now dirty coat, and hangs it over a chair.
"It's worse at my house, Celebiest. It sticks to my face and burns, but it makes nice snowmen~" he says happily, now that the burns started to hurt less.

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:30 pm
"...Oh...!" She quickly grabbed the cup, and while looking it over to see if it had broken, she heard the girl's comment. ".....I am sorry to hear that, Miss.."

He had to walk in when they were alone. She wore a frown as she poured her brother's tea into the cup. "..Ah, no, I am fine, Mr. Lithuania.." she said, cutting her gaze to his direction.

She heards her brother curse and sets the kettle down, walking past Lithuania into the room. "...Oh my, are you hurt...?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:34 pm
Liet nodded, giving a small sigh of relief. He followed her into the living area. "Did you burn yourself, Ivan-san?" He asked, frowning a little. Maybe he shouldn't have rushed off like that.  

Lithuania-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Celebiest gave a bit of a disappointed look as she watched Russia spill the soup she took so long to make last night. Of course he didn't do it on purpose but still... what a watse of food...

She took out some napkins and helped him mop up the mess.

"Did... it at least taste good?" she asked.

"I modified the recipe a little, so I wasn't sure if it might suit you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:38 pm
(( IGNORE THE COW!RUSSIA. >w> ))

"Only a little~" he says, patting his legs a little. "I can't feel it anymore, so it must have healed~" he adds, as if it was totally logical.

"Yes, it tasted great, miss~" he says to Celebiest, smiling.

(( Actually, the first thing that happens with 2nd degree burns, is you lose feeling... ))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:45 pm
"...A-actually, brother, with the little medical knowledge I have, I can tell you that your burn might be a little worse that what you think...." she said quietly. She decided to fix this; it was her fault, after all. "..Take your pants off; I must treat the burn properly...." Belarus stood with her eyes on the wet spot of his pants.

((Oh, Bela~ So oblivious~))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games