Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

......thiers many more then just two...-a black mist settled around them, more ev's appearing out of the darkness-...........many, many more

*Daraith snaps his fingers. the heads of every extra sev starts to swell, red steam eminating from their eyes and mouths until they literally melt into puddles*
Not anymore.
*grabs sev's throat, the area touching beginning to burn*
((oh yhea, another godmoder, start godmoding and I'L ban you got it?))

((geez cool off. just let us fight and youll see in the end. and just so you know, i do know June in real life. cool your head.))
((i wont have the chance to, living in south america... in any case you are kinda overpowered, and there is something called no godmoding on the first page, and as the MOD for this whole sub forum i'm just doing my slave-job to ban people, unban then, keep the rules inside the forums and the such))

((look, its an ability that gets me into a lot of trouble, I know, but my character never truely kill anyone. just look))
((ok i'm reading, just doing my job... that have no paycheck))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun finally calmed down enough to talk. "Ummm Nemu?" He asked
(sorry it took so long.^^')
-nemu pulled away, and look up at him with large innocent eyes-........yes?

Shun blush still stayed on his face. "W-w-what is it that you like about me? I'm ordinary..." He said, not sure where he was going and felt embarrassed.

your nice, you hang out with me when i feel all alone, your cute.........i can think of others...i just have to think for a bit.......  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:27 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
.......ugh....ugghhh.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!-he screamed from pain, the nervous system cells combusting, his entire body felt as though it was on fire, he wanted to die right then and thier, to end the pain-.......

*you find yourself on the ground, I am leaning over you, my hand on your chest*
you gave me a scare. i had to restart your heart.

....i see......i severely underestimated you...............it wont happen next time.......

*sighs, slowly healing any leftover wounds*
I would prefer there were no next time.
*smacks the back of your head*
All I want is for no harm to come to June, alright? And no amount of violence between us or you two will ever get that done.
*stands and helps you up*
I'm going to regret this, but as long as you don't hurt her anymore, you can be with her.
*extends hand*
Truce?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((geez cool off. just let us fight and youll see in the end. and just so you know, i do know June in real life. cool your head.))
((i wont have the chance to, living in south america... in any case you are kinda overpowered, and there is something called no godmoding on the first page, and as the MOD for this whole sub forum i'm just doing my slave-job to ban people, unban then, keep the rules inside the forums and the such))

((look, its an ability that gets me into a lot of trouble, I know, but my character never truely kill anyone. just look))

((well its a good job to do. you do a great job with it. sorry for paralyzing your character though...ill have him back to normal in no time. ^_^;; )  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
ed sighs "you are so daam misguided arent you? he never cuted her, just bit her ONCE ((i am in this RP from the begining give up)) you daam idiot"

if you doubt it, ask Yumi herself. ((There are some interesting pms that she showed me IRL))
"yhea yhea i'l ask her, but now... stop tring to kill her boyfriend will ya?"

I never planned to, and I won't.
"oh no? so why did you put him on fire right now? if he dies you are next... but dont wory, yumi will be the hand to do so, have a nice night"

why do you think i kept him alive?
"um...well whatever, pay me a drink and i'l keep this just betwen the..." ed looks around counting "351... and an arm of us"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blush still stayed on his face. "W-w-what is it that you like about me? I'm ordinary..." He said, not sure where he was going and felt embarrassed.

your nice, you hang out with me when i feel all alone, your cute.........i can think of others...i just have to think for a bit.......

Shun blushed as she listed them out. "You can?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:31 pm
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
.......ugh....ugghhh.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!-he screamed from pain, the nervous system cells combusting, his entire body felt as though it was on fire, he wanted to die right then and thier, to end the pain-.......

....i see......i severely underestimated you...............it wont happen next time.......

All I want is for no harm to come to June, alright? And no amount of violence between us or you two will ever get that done.
I'm going to regret this, but as long as you don't hurt her anymore, you can be with her.
*extends hand*
Truce?

-stands quickly, taking his hand, he shook it with much happiness, he was a bit aggressive, but he didnt like having enemies-............well, thank you for your permission, and truce ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:31 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((well its a good job to do. you do a great job with it. sorry for paralyzing your character though...ill have him back to normal in no time. ^_^;; )
((he is already moving... oh, thanks for his shapshift he might turn you into a girl... but no worry))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:32 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

"oh no? so why did you put him on fire right now? if he dies you are next... but dont wory, yumi will be the hand to do so, have a nice night"

"um...well whatever, pay me a drink and i'l keep this just betwen the..." ed looks around counting "351... and an arm of us"

*grins*
actually i know a great place just south of here. my treat.
*looks around*
er, make that just a treat for you...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:32 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed as she listed them out. "You can?"

imma very resourceful girl, you know ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:33 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((he is already moving... oh, thanks for his shapshift he might turn you into a girl... but no worry))

((no, or i might paralyze more than just your limbs next time...beating on me at random times is fine. -_-;; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:34 pm
.......odd.......well, at least im not angry anymore........-he walked away, and set a strange object in the center of the mass of corpses-.............demon healing, art 51, kyo na ryuke ganthe bodies become connected by black threads, pulling them close, and connecting them, all the civilians and guards are returned to life-...........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

*extends hand*
Truce?

-stands quickly, taking his hand, he shook it with much happiness, he was a bit aggressive, but he didnt like having enemies-............well, thank you for your permission, and truce ^^

*pulls you in close to whisper into your ear*
-and you'd better keep to it.-
*releases and walks back to Yumi's house*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:36 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

*grins*
actually i know a great place just south of here. my treat.
*looks around*
er, make that just a treat for you...
"it seems mayun have resurected then all... but he is still getting busted..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 pm
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

*extends hand*
Truce?

*pulls you in close to whisper into your ear*
-and you'd better keep to it.-
*releases and walks back to Yumi's house*

-smirks as i walk away-.....im an odd one, but i am a man of my word.......she shall be in no...mortal danger as long as i can protect her, promise  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games