Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image
"i would not mind being masters wife if that is what he would want me to be." Marisol said as she hid her face in the pillow to cover up a smile on her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Soli looked at her smiling,"Neuro needs someone beside him anyway or he'll get back to being his old self again."She felt someone hug her and saw Brago,"Hi."She hugged him back,"Of course I'm okay."

EDITED

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 pm
Brago rubbed his his head into her chest." Soli, please dont do something like that again without telling me. I was about to raize the entire city... I actually cried."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image
Marisol left the room so that Soli could speak with Brago. She walked back down stairs to neuro, still hugging the pillow.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm
"I'm sorry I won't do it again."She looked at him and turned red,"Thank you for caring."She stood still for him and then stepped back,"Why are you here."

Neuro looked at Marisol,"Why are you holding a pillow."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:07 pm
User Image
"oh, no reason." She said, blushing again. She sat down on the couch. trying not to look at neuro after what Soli had told her because it made her blush more.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:07 pm
" I just wanted to make sure you were alright and still you. I appologize if it seems like I am smothering you"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:11 pm
"No ,its okay I know you were concerned and it doesn't feel like your smothering me."She smiled, and took his hand,"Come on."She pulled him down stairs

Neuro glanced at Marisol,"Tell me Marisol."He smiled and tried pulling the pillow away.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:14 pm
Brago listened and was dragged away from the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image
Marisol blushed more as he pulled the pillow away. "I....I was just talking with Soli about something she said earlier." She pressed herself into the back of the couch.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm
Soli guided Brago out the house,"I have a feeling they're going to want to be alone."She smiled, and heard her stomach growl,she tried to remember the last time she ate,"I haven't eaten in a long time wow what a shame."

"Really what was it."He grabbed her and put her on his lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image
"Just about something she said to me earlier after i faught her in the training room." She didn't want to tell Neuro because she didn't know how he would react to it and she didn't want to upset him. She started to move to get off his lap.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:26 pm
Neuro chuckled,and held her still,"That I would marry yes I remember her saying that."He looked at her,"I will marry you Marisol."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:29 pm
"where would you like to eat, Soli?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image
Marisol froze as he held her on his lap, her face bright pink. She was happy at his words, but it was hard for her to express it. in reaction, her power kicked in, shifting bother her a Neuro through differnt dimensions, the talent brago had been thinking was dangerous for Neuro to have in his hands earlier, till they settled back down on the couch. Marisol felt dizzy now, but finally was able to speak. "Really? You will?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games