Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm
*is looking through the stack of applications again when one of the staff members knocks on Kits' office door to tell her that dame and Miru are here to see her* Okay, thank you. *straightens out the stack* I didn't know so many people would want to work here... cat_sweatdrop *notices the name at the top of the stack* Miru applied? *glances over the application on her way out to the lounge*

Hi dame, ^_^ I thought Miru was here. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm
She stepped out to the restroom. biggrin -hugs Kits- How are you?

((-pushes pause-))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 pm
((*presses play*))

Oh, okay. ^_^ *hugs dame back* I'm doing all right. Getting tired of looking through these applications, but I only need a few more people and we'll be good for the summer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm
Oh... sweatdrop That...that's kinda why we came to talk to you... -scratches the back of her head- sweatdrop If...if it's a bad time we can come back later! gonk  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:29 pm
*shakes head* No, now's fine. I don't have anything else planned for tonight...  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:32 pm
sweatdrop Okay...if you are sure. Did you see that Miru applied? Or had a chance to look over her app and resume?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:39 pm
Yeah, actually I just got to her application. I haven't had a chance to look it over yet, though.

*the guy behind the counter comes out to ask if dame and Kits want anything, mentioning that there are a couple of pieces of strawberry-rhubarb pie that they are getting too old to sell*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 pm
-dame politely declines the pie- Ah. Well if you have any questions, feel free to ask or whatnot. Oh, here comes Miru-J herself. I'll try to keep myself out of it and let ya'll do the talking. wink -steps slightly back when the girl walks up-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 pm
-blushes as she walks up when she sees Kits is talking to dame- Hi Ms. Kits...how are you? redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:50 pm
Just a strawberry-kiwi smoothie, please.

*waits to see if Miru wants something*

Hi Miru. ^_^ I'm doing all right. How are you?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:03 pm
I...I'm alright. -holds her hands tightly in front of her and notices the application that has her name- Is...is that mine? redface -smiles at the man and he asks her if she'd like some strawberry-rhubarb pie, she nods shyly and the man goes back behind the counter to get the ladies' orders-  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:03 pm
-dame heads to the counter and has a seat- whee  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:08 pm
Yeah, it is. I was just about to look it over. *smiles at Miru* Would you like to go sit down while I do that? *gestures to a pair of chairs that are nearby with a small table between them*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:16 pm
O...okay. smile -walks over to where Kits indicated and sits down on the edge of the seat-  

Miru J-sama

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:17 pm
:: comes into the lounge on break and sits up at the counter. One of the servers tells her about the old pie and she demands all of it. ::
A pie is a terrible thing to waste!

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games