Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks

I had forgotten about that...no but I can use a warm cloth when I go to bed...

Missed this notice. D:

Sorry. >.<

That might help. 3nodding

that's ok I figured you may be getting in on the last of the event....

I have been busy getting an 8 trade deal ready with Kasai and wanted to be sure everything was right.....

Nope. Just busy busy. sweatdrop Sorry.

no need to be sorry....I have missed notices too.....

I hate daylight savings time....it take me days to get used to the new time.......

And the time changes at different times (the same time, but in different time zones... You know what I mean) so I didn't know when to do the games because it was different between here and Gaia (California) time. @.@

Got all confused that night.

yes...had trouble myself too...trying too get my week log in on time then I remembered capt gives us till 9:00am to get our logs in so I plenty of time...I guess that is what happens when you get really sleepy....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I have been busy getting an 8 trade deal ready with Kasai and wanted to be sure everything was right.....

I hate daylight savings time....it take me days to get used to the new time.......

And the time changes at different times (the same time, but in different time zones... You know what I mean) so I didn't know when to do the games because it was different between here and Gaia (California) time. @.@

yes...had trouble myself too...trying too get my week log in on time then I remembered capt gives us till 9:00am to get our logs in so I plenty of time...I guess that is what happens when you get really sleepy....

That's fortunate.

I didn't even know they were supposed to change that night. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hi Kay...how's it going??

So-so, I suppose. How are you doing?

been better...went to bed with a headache then woke up with one..been fighting all day..had a time where I was able to forget about while RPing but that didn't and can't last for long..was fun while it lasted.......

D:

Poor Sky. :c

Hope you feel better.

thanks....

I just hope I don't wake up with it again tomorrow...got a lot I really need to do even though I really don't want to do it...

one good thing is it is cooler so Kasai has the heater on in their room so mouth of the south has been in there most of the day...so I haven't had to put up with her whining and fussing and fake crying....such a baby for her age.....

I have been stewing on this for over an hour Sky. I cannot believe what you just said about your own daughter here! Damn woman! Have you no heart?!! rolleyes Fake crying my fanny!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 pm
Reve Casse
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hi Kay...how's it going??

So-so, I suppose. How are you doing?

been better...went to bed with a headache then woke up with one..been fighting all day..had a time where I was able to forget about while RPing but that didn't and can't last for long..was fun while it lasted.......

D:

Poor Sky. :c

Hope you feel better.

thanks....

I just hope I don't wake up with it again tomorrow...got a lot I really need to do even though I really don't want to do it...

one good thing is it is cooler so Kasai has the heater on in their room so mouth of the south has been in there most of the day...so I haven't had to put up with her whining and fussing and fake crying....such a baby for her age.....

I have been stewing on this for over an hour Sky. I cannot believe what you just said about your own daughter here! Damn woman! Have you no heart?!! rolleyes Fake crying my fanny!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was talking about Birdie!!!!!!!!!!! she is the mouth of the south....and she was driving me absolutely insane with that fake crying of hers...I have had a monster headache since Sunday night and had asked her several times to keep it down and just just got louder with her noise and picking on Dio all day....she went to Kasai with that fake crying saying I said something I did not say and just kept it up...so Kasai came out accusing me of something I did not do...at times Birdie is a big baby for her age and we al have to suffer when it happens....but there are times that it hurts me too much and I can't take it..now is one of those times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry I offended you by not wording what I was saying as clearly for you...but when you are in the kind of pain I am in and have been in the past few months maybe you would understand that it is entirely possible for me to be human and make a mistake......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's fortunate.

I would have knwo if it had not been for the fact that we had someone constantly reminding us it was changing....

now I must leave ..I am ready to hide in my room and never come out again...
i am not even sure i am going to get on gaia tomorrow....right now i just hurt to much..............  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's fortunate.

I would have knwo if it had not been for the fact that we had someone constantly reminding us it was changing....

i am not even sure i am going to get on gaia tomorrow....right now i just hurt to much..............

D:

Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon! D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:04 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's fortunate.

D:

thank you Kay.....

read the post above mine jt is the reason...

good night Kay...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:18 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's fortunate.

D:

thank you Kay.....

read the post above mine jt is the reason...

good night Kay...

>.<
I hope that works out the best for everyone too.

Good night.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:04 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

A bit less sick, so maybe a little better? I dunno. sweatdrop

How are you?

I'm alright smile
And a little better is still improvement biggrin

And here I was pestering you about doing better in class and you have an injured leg! O:

crying

If i can get to class i'll be happy -_- i missed it today because no one coukd take me

D:

I was just talking about your Sith classes. D:

It's worse than I thought it was! *flails* D':

XD don't worry i went to class today : )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:38 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I'm alright smile

And here I was pestering you about doing better in class and you have an injured leg! O:

crying

If i can get to class i'll be happy -_- i missed it today because no one coukd take me

D:

But you need rest! D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I'm alright smile

crying

D:

But you need rest! D:

I had a week's worth of rest and its time to get back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:44 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

D:

But you need rest! D:

*sets up a hospital bed for you in class* emotion_c8  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

D:

But you need rest! D:

aw that's sweet but not entirely practical XD
i've finished my class for now though and I'm in the library waiting for my ride home.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:00 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

But you need rest! D:

i've finished my class for now though and I'm in the library waiting for my ride home.

Pft, I'm a professor. We don't do anything practical. emotion_awesome  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

But you need rest! D:

Pft, I'm a professor. We don't do anything practical. emotion_awesome

lol XD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games